Does the platinum still obtainable?

a-verdu

Well, i dont deal with it. I feel no obligation to finish any game watshoever if i dont want it...or do i feel the need to play everything that comes out

Nor do you have the time to play everything that comes out, nobody does. :-p

I read a certain part of this game (the toy box?) was already down, im unsure if I got the correct info. This leads to 1 trophy im told.

I read a certain part of this game (the toy box?) was already down, im unsure if I got the correct info. This leads to 1 trophy im told.

Amen lol i really dont have a hugr backlog becouse i cant afford all of games..so i never buy them on launch. Bills to pay are a bitch :0 lol

The Toy Box is what was supposed to be shut down last month- I can confirm as of a few hours ago, the game is still 100% functional. There are a  few trophies associated with it.

The Toy Box is what was supposed to be shut down last month- I can confirm as of a few hours ago, the game is still 100% functional. There are a  few trophies associated with it.

Wasn't the toy box portion supposed to be shut down for Disney Infinity 2.0 for ps3, ps4 and vita? But not the online games till next year? 

That's what I remember reading, maybe it changed, or they forgot to turn it off, or gave the wrong info. I could have mis-understood it too.

Wasn't the toy box portion supposed to be shut down for Disney Infinity 2.0 for ps3, ps4 and vita? But not the online games till next year? 

That's what I remember reading, maybe it changed, or they forgot to turn it off, or gave the wrong info. I could have mis-understood it too.

Yeah, that's what was supposed to shut down a few weeks ago. Still up, don't know why. The online play is slated to get the axe in March, 2017.

• 2 weeks later...

"Toy Boxes submitted to Disney are no longer being reviewed or approved. However, all Toy Boxes presently available in the Community Content section remain downloadable for console, Apple TV and Windows Store versions until March 3, 2017. If you wish to play any of your Toy Boxes stored to the Cloud after March 3, 2017, you will need to download them locally to your console’s local profile in order to access them."

https://infinity.disney.com/closing

But does that mean that you can now get the Toy box maker trophy or not? Has it to been approved and reviewed?

I don't think this trophy will get unobtainable before March 2017. Your toy box does not need to be approved for the trophy to pop, it pops instantly.

Take a look at the trophy latest achievers, a lot of people have had it after 30th September. So I think you're good to go for this one.

In a matter of fact, this trophy has a slight chance to still be obtainable even after March 2017, but don't count on that and be safe xD

• Like 1