4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

1 hour ago, MMX20 said:

Oh, my apologizes. It's just... that I like the English VAs for the Neptunia girls. I find them enjoyable.

See, not all of us English VA fans are rude about it! :P 

I couldn't have said it better myself. Neptune's English VA performance when she breaks the 4th wall (which happens a LOT in Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls) is perfect, just like her expression. :) 

You mentioned Vert being a different VA in Megadimension, which is unfortunate. I have noticed playing HDN1 that the voices sound a bit different than in later games... maybe it's just the sound mixing and the game not being as polished overall, I'm not sure. 

Also, on a side note, I Platinumed HDN1 (and would have Platinumed SDN if I wasn't saving the last trophy for the Vita 5th Anniversary event) last night as Platinum #99. My PS3 is a bit finicky about syncing trophies, so it hasn't synced yet. Coming into HDN1 after playing the more recent games (I started with Rebirth 1-3, then PP, then Hyperdevotion Noire, and finally HDN1 and SDN... so I still have HDN Mk2, Victory, Megadimension V-II, and MegaTagmension left to play), it was a bit odd, but I actually enjoyed the combat system that everyone seems to hate. I wasn't a fan of the random encounters as much, although I learned to manage them by using Monster Call a lot. 

4 Megami Online is looking good so far, I look forward to playing it after I finish catching up with the series. 

Edited by MosesRockefeller

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I would bet on PC release tied or very close to PS4 release. It's west

Wait the i Repeat

On 29/1/2017 at 8:35 PM, Sora9427 said:

(and even on PC Probably after some months of Ps4 Release as always but who cares of that :p)

xD:awesome:

Oh i see Soo many people here Really Don't wanting to play the game in the propper way :P

I stopped Listening RPGs in English after i plaied MY second Run in Rorona in Japanese, oh God such a massive difference :3

Edited by Sora9427

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Wait the i Repeat

xD:awesome:

Oh i see Soo many people here Really Don't wanting to play the game in the propper way :P

I want to play this game in the proper way and by proper way I meant playing it on my console. Never a big fan of PC gaming and I can't stand fanboys who think their favorite console is better than the other ones. BTW, Sora9427, who are the two characters as your avatar in the forums?

Just now, MMX20 said:

I want to play this game in the proper way and by proper way I meant playing it on my console. Never a big fan of PC gaming and I can't stand fanboys who think their favorite console is better than the other ones. BTW, Sora9427, who are the two characters as your avatar in the forums?

Yeah Let's leave that Part of the message aside since i geuss only @Satoshi Ookami understood what i said then :P

Are 2 Utaloid, don't aks the names now i don't remember them to be honest ;)

10 hours ago, sammyrms said:

Game's doing pretty well in Japan.

Yeah, but to those in Gamefaqs (AKA Gamefags), they say it bombed. Especially that idiot member of Gamefags named Oosontheloose. Seriously, that site is cancer and should be shut down forever and all its corrupted moderator staff arrested and sentenced to life in prison, same goes to some trolling members of Gamefags.

5 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Yeah, but to those in Gamefaqs (AKA Gamefags), they say it bombed. Especially that idiot member of Gamefags named Oosontheloose. Seriously, that site is cancer and should be shut down forever and all its corrupted moderator staff arrested and sentenced to life in prison, same goes to some trolling members of Gamefags.

Namedropping and saying they deserve life imprisonment is a little unnecessary don't you think? We get it, you hate them, but just drop the hate boner lol. 

---------

Anyways, my excitement for this game kinda died, especially since IF, Compa, Uzume, Tamsoft, Plutia, Kuronekohime and Kiria aren't even playable. But instead we get the main CPU's, the Candidates and the Goddess forms. *yawn* :/ Probably will get it a price drop, we'll see

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ninja-star95 said:

Namedropping and saying they deserve life imprisonment is a little unnecessary don't you think? We get it, you hate them, but just drop the hate boner lol. 

---------

Anyways, my excitement for this game kinda died, especially since IF, Compa, Uzume, Tamsoft, Plutia, Kuronekohime and Kiria aren't even playable. But instead we get the main CPU's, the Candidates and the Goddess forms. *yawn* :/ Probably will get it a price drop, we'll see

I'm sorry about that. But whenever I think about that site, it makes me wish that karma will bite them in the ass one day for how they treated me and other users, I'll try to drop my hatred for that site.

5 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Well ignoring the name dropping, the biggest problem with saying it bombed or not is the fact that we have very incomplete information. The only thing we know for sure is that the game had the best launch of any Neptunia game, with the previous games having sales between 20k-35k on launch week. What we don't know is development cost, advertising cost, and if they're depending on international sales. If this game was the most expensive Neptunia game yet at 5x the cost of their previous game, then of course this game bombed hard. Or what if a lot of the cost can be written off as porting to Unreal 4, since now Tamsoft and maybe IF ported a lot of their super reusable assets to Unreal 4. That could be offloading the cost of the next Neptunia or Senran Kagura game to this game.

In the end, all that we know is it sold better than before.

14 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

Well ignoring the name dropping, the biggest problem with saying it bombed or not is the fact that we have very incomplete information. The only thing we know for sure is that the game had the best launch of any Neptunia game, with the previous games having sales between 20k-35k on launch week. What we don't know is development cost, advertising cost, and if they're depending on international sales. If this game was the most expensive Neptunia game yet at 5x the cost of their previous game, then of course this game bombed hard. Or what if a lot of the cost can be written off as porting to Unreal 4, since now Tamsoft and maybe IF ported a lot of their super reusable assets to Unreal 4. That could be offloading the cost of the next Neptunia or Senran Kagura game to this game.

In the end, all that we know is it sold better than before.

I am sorry about the name dropping, I just still feel the scares Gamefags has given me before moving on to other forums that are better than that site.

6 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Seriously, come on, stop bringing other forums here. It's pointless to care.

I think I already told you that if seeing the posts there angers you so much, just stop going there, stop caring about what they post there.

59 minutes ago, ninja-star95 said:

Kuronekohime and Kiria aren't even playable.

Wait, wait, wait, what? 

Kiriko-kun is not playable?! Wuuuuuut? What was even point of introducing her?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I think I already told you that if seeing the posts there angers you so much, just stop going there, stop caring about what they post there.

Wait, wait, wait, what? 

Alright, I'll stopped. Sorry about that.

37 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wait, wait, wait, what? 

Because CH is lazy af. Sadly I wanted them playable too heh. Watch them be DLC or something =_=

Edited by ninja-star95

• 4 weeks later...

AH F!!! That's where this thread ended, i was wondering where to write xD

L'immagine può contenere: sMS

Well For all people Fearing soemthing like it not coming here, you can calm yourself, as i expected we'll see it here this Winter :) (Well Fall for real if they don't mean to take it in the last 10 days of the year :awesome:

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

Sweet! I'll definitely be picking this up. It's funny, I own all of these Nep games, and I like the series, but I've hardly played any of them. I should probably get a move on, but you know, the backlog is a cruel mistress and such. I bought the collector's edition of Megadimension Neptunia VII on launch, yet that's gone untouched. I doubt that will stop me buying this on launch, though. :P

18 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I bought the collector's edition of Megadimension Neptunia VII on launch, yet that's gone untouched. I doubt that will stop me buying this on launch, though. :P

Same, and ditto. :)

I've done better on the Vita side of things though, where I only have MegaTagmension left to play. The only "new" game on the PS3/4 side is Nep VII, but because I'm silly, I'm trying to go through the older PS3 ones too, so counting those I still have Mk2 and Victory also. 

Anyway, I'm glad to see a Western release date for this one. And I'll echo the wishes for dual audio even though I'm on the opposite side of the fence from most weebs (I'm not a weeb, I just like perverted Vita games :P ). More choice is a good thing.