Identity Thief Trophy

DINOLICIOUSE

I'm currently making a guide. It should be up by Monday. It has to be unique people. Highly missable.

Your videos were really helpful for the collectables, I'm one of the guide writers for this game so we included those vids, a vid for that trophy will be very helpful I think I got stuck at 35

I'm currently making a guide. It should be up by Monday. It has to be unique people. Highly missable.

How would this be missable? I mean I know when I was on the game last, I'm close to 20 right now.  But I do try and holo everyone I can see to get unique people.  But I take it there are only 40 unique people in the game?

Your videos were really helpful for the collectables, I'm one of the guide writers for this game so we included those vids, a vid for that trophy will be very helpful I think I got stuck at 35

I don't have the skills to make a video but in the guide I'm making it will be a written guide with photos and pretty detailed. Will that suffice? I honestly don't have the editing skills to do that. I did those probe guides in one take memorizing every location.

Do you have a YouTube Channel that I can find these guides on? Lol if so what's it called?

Here's the channel.

How would this be missable? I mean I know when I was on the game last, I'm close to 20 right now.  But I do try and holo everyone I can see to get unique people.  But I take it there are only 40 unique people in the game?

Well, I beat the game and spent an hour searching to no avail. I started over and see who I missed. I missed quite a few and some people show up very, very brief never to be seen again(it's impossible to show up again) so I think it it highly missable.The guide is almost done. Should be up before the end of tomorrow or in a few hours at the time of this post. I actually got the platinum already. There is over 40 people but some people are highly missable making you end up with like 38 or something with no hope of ever raising it forcing you to start over.

Edited by Nano1124

I don't have the skills to make a video but in the guide I'm making it will be a written guide with photos and pretty detailed. Will that suffice? I honestly don't have the editing skills to do that. I did those probe guides in one take memorizing every location.

Here's the channel.

Well, I beat the game and spent an hour searching to no avail. I started over and see who I missed. I missed quite a few and some people show up very, very brief never to be seen again(it's impossible to show up again) so I think it it highly missable.The guide is almost done. Should be up before the end of tomorrow or in a few hours at the time of this post. I actually got the platinum already. There is over 40 people but some people are highly missable making you end up with like 38 or something with no hope of ever raising it forcing you to start over.

That will be fine just post it on this thread when you get done and I will add it to the guide, like I said I'm at 35 and I cant find anyone else so I'll have to blow through again just doing story missions with cheats :(

Same problem here. I completed the game and had 37 identities. Here is what i came up with for some.

Turnipseed Farm

Woman In Poodle Skirt

Farmer

Martha Turnipseed

Woman In Beige Dress and White Shirt

Cop

Rockwell

Cowboy

Ms. Rockwell (Unknown yet)

Man in Red/Blue/Black Jacket

Army Soldier

Majestic Soldier

The Mayor

Scientist In White Coat (In Citizen Crypto)

Santa Modesto

Woman In Apron

Woman In Bathrobe

The Mayor (Unknown)

The Chef

Bert Whither

Nerdy Guy/Scientist With Tinfoil Hat

Area 42

Worker In Orange Outfit

Scientist In Green Coat

Union Town

Homeless Man With Sign

Worker In Hat and Jacket

Scientists

Capitol City

Woman With Purse

Woman In Pink or Light Blue Dress

Businessman with suit

Businessman with long coat suit

The President

Silhouette (Unconfirmed)

I'll add more once I go back through the story again

That will be fine just post it on this thread when you get done and I will add it to the guide, like I said I'm at 35 and I cant find anyone else so I'll have to blow through again just doing story missions with cheats :(

Alright guys here it is! My guide! It's the trophy section of my Destriy All Humans! guide. I just copied it from there. I published the guide too so i don't know when it'll show up if it even gets approved that is.

You can begin this in Mission 2 Earth Women Are Delicious!. This is where you get the ability to disguise yourself or HoloBob as the game says. Please try to follow the guide. Try to be as stealthy as possible so you don't ruin the AI's pathing. Try looking at the photos first to give yourself an idea of where they are located. It might not be 100% but pretty close.

You can keep track by using the in game Invasion Report on the pause menu. It's the number next to identities stolen tab.

When a person has MISSABLE next to them it means they only show up for that specific mission. To my knowledge I couldn't ever get them to spawn back again.

Mission 2 - Earth Women Are Delicious! - Rockwell 

• 1. Man with cowboy hat in front of car where you begin the mission.
  • 2. Woman in in long skirt in front of that car too.
  • 3. The mayor, he's closest to the entrance to the tent on the stage and you are required to scan his brain to continue the mission. MISSABLE
  • 4. Miss Rockwell herself. MISSABLE
  • 5. When leading Miss Rockwell HoloBob yourself as the police officer on your way to your saucer.

Mission 3 - Citizen Crypto - Rockwell (when you finish the mission don't leave yet.)

• 6. Scientist near glowing haystack that you have to kill to progress.
  • 7. Soldier near the truck where you previously disguised yourself as the scientist 
  • 8. Farmer with shotgun. He's near the glowing cows.
  • 9. Majestic agent on the right with a handgun in the drive-in theater near the projector.
  • 10. Majestic agent on the left with a shotgun also near the projector.
  • 11. In the drive-in theater guy with red sweater.
  • 12. Farmer with shotgun walking around town. I found this one near the drive-in theater. I guess there's a difference between this one and #8. It counted though.
  • 13. Cop with a pistol, near the place where you did the speech.
  • 14. Man with cowboy hat and cowboy boots, 2 colored shirt on the main street in front where you did the speech.
  • 15. Cop in front of the entrance leading to the stage where you gave the speech. I guess there's something different from this cop and the #13 cop.

Mission 4 - Alien Pool Party - Santa Modesta 

When you land there always be a cop coming toward your saucer. Disguise yourself as one as to not increase the identity counter by accident. Also be stealthy as possible.

• 16. Once you get to the pool party HoloBob yourself into the chef near the pool.
  • 17. Make the chef do a distraction and HoloBob into the lady here with the apron here too.
  • 18. Make another distraction and HoloBob into one of the guys here.
  • 19. Make another distraction and HoloBob into a lady with combs in her hair.
  • 20. Next the police will be after you turn into one of the police officer with the shotgun.

Mission 5 - Televisions of Doom! - Santa Modesta 

• 21. Don't kill Sleepy Erest yet. HoloBob into him first. MISSABLE

Mission 6 - Aliens Stole My Brain Stem! - Santa Modesta 

• 22. Majestic agent protecting brains you must collect in the neighborhood to progress.

Mission 7 - This Island Suburbia - Santa Modesta 

• 23.The second scientist you have to scan that parks in front of the restaurant Cassidy's.

Mission 10 - Foreign Correspondent  - Santa Modesta

• 24.  HoloBob into the crackpot scientist leading you to Bert Whither. MISSABLE
  • 25. While in the shed and looking toward the cave where Bert Whither is HoloBob yourself as him. MISSABLE

Mission 12 - Whatever happened to Crypto-136? - Area 42 (a lot of these people don't respawn after the mission so be sure to get them during the mission. Be stealthy as possible to not attract attention)

Mission 13 - The Mutant Menace! - Area 42

• 31.  HoloBob yourself into one of these mutants before you kill them to progress.

Mission 16 - Furon Down! - Union Town

Mission 17 - Mr.Crypto Goes to Capital City - Capital City

• 34. Man with hat, and suit that match.
  • 35. Lady with hat carrying a purse.
  • 36. Man in raincoat with a pipe in mouth. Has a newspaper in one pocket.
  • 37.Woman in a dress and no hat.

Mission 18 Armquist VS The Furons! -  Union Town

• 38. Immediately as you exit your ship go to your right and disguise yourself as a man with jeans, jacket, and hat.
  • 39. You should see homeless men walking about in the streets with a sign on their body. HoloBob as one of them.
  • 40. You can also HoloBob yourself as one of the many soldiers walking around the street. (I got the trophy here)
  • 41. As soon as The General steps out of the green vehicle you were following quickly HoloBob yourself as him. MISSABLE
  • 42. When you hypnotize the navy warlord Holobob yourself as him to progress.

Mission 19 - The Lone Gunman - Capital City

• 43. Holobob yourself into The President who is on a stage then kill him. MISSABLE

Before anyone asks, no you can't HoloBob into Silhouette. I tried. Well, that's everyone! That's everyone I think there is. I went very slowly through each mission to find people. I don't think I missed anyone. As you can see you can only miss 3 people in total.

Edited by Nano1124
  • Like 1

There are two identities that are unique to Turnipseed Farm.

1. Martha Turnipseed (In YellowDress) at the farmhouse in the back of the map

2. Brown haired woman In beige skirt at the produce stand past the one with the two skirted woman

There are two identities that are unique to Turnipseed Farm.

1. Martha Turnipseed (In YellowDress) at the farmhouse in the back of the map

2. Brown haired woman In beige skirt at the produce stand past the one with the two skirted woman

If you say so. I went back to Turnipseed Farm to see if I missed anyone and the counter for me never went up. Who knows? Maybe you're right.

I see in the guide there are 7 extra people, so it seems there is a little bit of leeway as is.  Glad to hear that's a good thing... I know I didn't holo Miss Rockwell, nor that dude under the tree.  But the Mayor, wasn't he story related? Cause you do need to holo him to continue that mission.

Yeah, you're right but I think it's best to get him as early as possible.

If you say so. I went back to Turnipseed Farm to see if I missed anyone and the counter for me never went up. Who knows? Maybe you're right.

Yeah, you're right but I think it's best to get him as early as possible.

I can confirm that it counted for me when I did them early on. As soon as I unlocked the holobob ability I went back to Turnipseed Farm and got their holobobs and the counter went up. Not sure why I didn't for you. 

Here is what they look like:

http://destroyallhumans.wikia.com/wiki/Martha_Turnipseed

(Will upload other picture for the second women when I take it)

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Itachirulz1 said:

cheers sucks that i've missed some but at least that playthrough I can just concentrate on doing them :) Thanks

No problem. I got superrrrrrr lucky and got the trophy in my last mission. Only cuz I missed some early game. Hopefully you get it this playthrough!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I couldn't find #15 based on the guide. Following the guide through mission 2&3 my total count was only 14. Any cop I tried to scan around there after #14 didn't increase the counter. I watched the video guide and they didn't scan a second cop there either. After #14 they went to the next area.

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes