25 Platinums in 1 DAY

Zanyverse

Hello Trophyhunters,

so i have been seeing these posts going around of getting 10 platinum trophies in one day. So i have a new challenge which will completely shatter the previous record. So it's pretty straightforward get 25 platinum trophies within 24 hours of getting the first one. I will be attempting this soon, but first i'll need to get all games and bring them to near completion. The rules are that there are no rules, any game that has a platinum trophy is fine. Anyways that's about it. Here's my list of games for reference if you would want to attempt this.

-PS4

Adam's Venture - Origins, Batman - Telltale, Dead Synchronicity, Ether One, Jazzpunk (NA), NERO, Nubla, Orc Slayer (NA), The Bunker, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter and Virginia

-PS3

Batman - Telltale, Game of Thrones - Telltale, Goat Simulator, Kick-Ass 2, Life is Strange, Minecraft Story Mode, Murdered Soul Suspect, Tales from the Borderlands, Terminator Salvation and The Wolf Among Us

-PSVITA

Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Spongebob Heropants, The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us

So that's my list, i didn't look at the quality of the games or wether they are easy or just plain easy platinums.

Thanks for reading my post.

LLegend_Fox

• Like 1

I'm not sure if you are unaware or not, but the Platinum Rain Day event that does 10 plats in one day was inspired by some German(May be wrong here) event that does things like this alot. It caught PSNP's attention last year when this hunter popped 150 plats in one day.

You also state there no rules, wouldn't the time limit of 24h be a rule? haha.

Edited by Lion of the Lolis
  • Like 2

@Lion of the Lolis didn't know that and 150 plats in one day? Did he have multiple PS3's then?

@TheYuriG what section should i use and what do you mean with glitched trophies?

Here is the best section http://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/3313-community-events-contests-we-plays/

Also for the plat Rain (or 150 plats) you don't plat it all in one day. You save 1 trophy and then just pop that on the day so you unlock a bunch of platinums.

If you are actually expecting to plat 25 games from 0% in one day that is impossible as most of those games are 2-6 hour plats so there is literally not enough time in a day to do all of them.

So that's my list, i didn't look at the quality of the games or wether they are easy or just plain easy platinums.

Thanks for reading my post.

LLegend_Fox

Not hating or anything but this is literally a list of the easiest platinums you can get. :lol:

• Like 2

Also for the plat Rain (or 150 plats) you don't plat it all in one day. You save 1 trophy and then just pop that on the day so you unlock a bunch of platinums.

If you are actually expecting to plat 25 games from 0% in one day that is impossible as most of those games are 2-6 hour plats so there is literally not enough time in a day to do all of them.

Quite sure that when he says

get 25 platinum trophies within 24 hours of getting the first one

he is talking about getting the 25th plat within the 24h timeframe of getting the first plat because he also said

I will be attempting this soon, but first i'll need to get all games and bring them to near completion

• Like 1

I will be attempting this soon, but first i'll need to get all games and bring them to near completion. 

Seems OP is essentially doing plat rain day. It's definitely possible but I don't think you'll be breaking any records...

@Lion of the Lolis didn't know that and 150 plats in one day? Did he have multiple PS3's then?

@TheYuriG what section should i use and what do you mean with glitched trophies?

This is the original forum that spawned the idea for the platinum rain day event with talk about the person.

OMGARDG HECKKERS 150 PLATS ONE DAY EVERY1 PANIC RIT NAW

No, I can't remember but they saved up 150 almost completed games for a LONG time and than finally popped them all in one day, there's a youtube video with it:

She uploaded all the videos of her doing it.

I'm not sure if you are unaware or not, but the Platinum Rain Day event that does 10 plats in one day was inspired by some German(May be wrong here) event that does things like this alot. It caught PSNP's attention last year when this hunter popped 150 plats in one day.

Lets all get aboard the nostalgia train, shall we?

EDIT: fucking lion :ninja: 'd me. Goddamn you!

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Lets all get aboard the nostalgia train, shall we?

EDIT: fucking lion :ninja: 'd me. Goddamn you!

Not only did I ninja, but our links are the same. Now it looks like you copied my link title. Bucket List updated: Frame Yuri

• Like 2

Not only did I ninja, but our links are the same. Now it looks like you copied my link title. Bucket List updated: Frame Yuri

Not only that, but you actually posted 7 minutes before, it isn't even considered a ninja at that point. So we are down to 2 options:

1. I either pulled off a blatant copy of yours.
  2. I'm very, very slow with the search.

Guess I was framed on scene, time to leave PSNP for a few weeks until the dust sets off. :ninja:

• Like 2

Not only that, but you actually posted 7 minutes before, it isn't even considered a ninja at that point. So we are down to 2 options:

1. I either pulled off a blatant copy of yours.
  2. I'm very, very slow with the search.

Guess I was framed on scene, time to leave PSNP for a few weeks until the dust sets off. :ninja:

Or the super hidden 3rd option:

On November 8th, 2016 you get recognised by a talent agency for your looks and become an international pop-star model and take tour to Canada in March of the following year, where your plane crash lands into a local strip mall in my city killing my wife in the process. I idly wittle the years away until 2036 and meet John Titor exploiting him for time travel and get him to inform the past me of this accident, and I am here with future knowledge of preventing you from Becoming Yuri "A perna ruim" G global pop sensation by framing you so you'll leave PSNP and failed to be contacted by said agency.

• Like 2

Hello Trophyhunters,

so i have been seeing these posts going around of getting 10 platinum trophies in one day. So i have a new challenge which will completely shatter the previous record. So it's pretty straightforward get 25 platinum trophies within 24 hours of getting the first one. 

If you're talking about the Plat Rain Day, then the 10 plats is just the minimum requirement. The record so far is 60 plats, so yeah, you may need to increase the amount a bit if you want to shatter a record :P.

Yep, that's correct.

• Like 3

If you are looking to do a community event, you should have used another section. Nevermind this in case you just wanna let people know about your intention and good luck, may the Goddess of trophy hunting bless you from glitched trophies.

I second this, have played most of those games you should be fine but from experience you are likely to get something glitching out of 25 games so have one or two backups.

Now of course if you want a real challange I once heard of 2 players setting out on a journey into the darkness to platinum 30 games in 30 days from scratch. This may of course be an urban legend .........

• Like 3

Didn't episode 3 just come out?  Guessing it won't be that soon if you plan on waiting for episodes 4 and 5.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/1527789/when-telltales-batman-plans-to-release-all-of-its-episodes

idk in this article it says in december. Anyways, if it takes a while i'll be waiting because i still need to buy all of the games