Trophy thoughts?

DuckSwimmer

I absolutely loved what I played in this game so far that I'm buying it again for the PS4(Never finished it on Steam though ): ).. Deponia is a hilarious point & click game with the stupidest yet funny type of humorous there is. ...Literally this games humor is just stupidly hilarious... 

There's also a good amount of puzzles in this game which could get kind of confusing at times. Plus when it comes to doing some of the tasks, it can also be struggling, confusing, where do I go/what do I do next..So I definitely recommend using a guide at some parts.. but other than that, this list doesn't seem bad at all. It's similar (or the same.. not on Steam atm so I can't confirm anything..) as the achievements on Steam.

Here's the announcement trailer for the game btw.

Kinda feels weird how it's only part one though. Maybe eventually they'll release the others if it does good? :P

According to Amazon, the physical version of this comes out December 1st for $20.

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

I found the trilogy amazingly fun and on the same level as adventure game classics like Monkey island, Broken sword and such. Each games where around 8-12 hours or so. Also, a fourth one was released not long ago so expect the Deponia 2, 3 and 4 to come soon (that's 4 fun, easy plats right there). Hopefully, they won't charge more then 14.99$ for it on psn, with 9,99$ being the sweet spot. As for the trophies, there seems to be a few missables, while the rest is gotten just by playing normally (hard to judge tho).

Edited by Hayades

Can't wait for my physical copy to arrive on Tuesday (will play it a bit later, though). ^_^ I'm surprised that they use the same list as for Steam, except that they removed the Droggeljug-achievement.

But if the lists for Chaos, Goodbye and Doomsday it will be quite a challenge due to all the missable ones that aren't that obvious.

And I hope the direct controls will turn out good. Especially Doomsday's end was a mess to control (for everyone who knows: that section where Rufus was boarding down a "hill" :|

• Like 1

Yeah, seems to be the same as Steam achievements. Trophy pictures are looking nice as well!!

I prefer the later games much more tho regarding story/script-wise. I'd wait for a price drop since I already have the games on Steam and I'm not THAT much into easy plats. ;D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/2/2017 at 0:47 AM, FlareZero said:

There are Missable?

Most of them are missable. There's a complete walkthrough of the game where you get all the trophies if you google for it. :P There's no difficulty in this game if you use a guide and it's a rather quick 100%. Pretty standard point and click graphic adventure game.

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

Most of them are missable. There's a complete walkthrough of the game where you get all the trophies if you google for it. :P There's no difficulty in this game if you use a guide and it's a rather quick 100%. Pretty standard point and click graphic adventure game.

Thanks, well, never played this one, I think I will do my play on blindrun.

8 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

Thanks, well, never played this one, I think I will do my play on blindrun.

I think if you save at various points in the game (not sure you can have multiple saves or not, but worst case backup to USB), you could use those saves to go back in the game and do the stuff you missed. None of the missable trophies require you to do the right things throughout the entire game, so if you can load back to right before the opportunity to earn the various missable trophies, you can quickly do them after you beat the game if you have some saves for it. Hopefully you understood what I meant! :D 

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

I think if you save at various points in the game (not sure you can have multiple saves or not, but worst case backup to USB), you could use those saves to go back in the game and do the stuff you missed. None of the missable trophies require you to do the right things throughout the entire game, so if you can load back to right before the opportunity to earn the various missable trophies, you can quickly do them after you beat the game if you have some saves for it. Hopefully you understood what I meant! :D 

Ok, thanks, I will create some save . ?