When will online features be up?

WatertownsFinest

There was an update today in the US but it didn't seem to be directed at the multiplayer, I'm still getting the seamless crap saying it's not working, but coop still does. But it doesn't. Every time I try it says I lost connection to a game session I never had. Very annoying.

Can we keep this thread on topic and stop the bickering/name calling please. It isn't about games being released incomplete or broken on release, it's about when the online features for Watch_Dogs 2 will be available.

I would disagree with your exclusion of a key feature on a game not being associated with it being incomplete. I would call that very incomplete. It's a very solid argument for an incomplete game.

On the other hand, i agree with you about people getting personal. Name calling is never called for. It's too bad not everybody follows that train of thought. It does go to show that person's level of thought capacity, or lack thereof, when one sinks to such ways of response. Sometimes entertaining though.

Hacking Invasion works now!

Just start from the MP App on the phone. Might take two or three tries to find someone. My target was idling, so he didn't look for me :)

Edit: Bounty Hunter works, too!

Really? I tried it just after the update was done downloading today and couldn't get it to work. I'll try again then. Thanks for letting us know :)!

Well, I've been trying to connect to both Bounty Hunter and Hacking Invasion sessions for almost 30 minutes now and the game only found another player once. Of course, that player already left the session after 20 seconds  :rolleyes:. I guess this means the servers are still really unstable. 

Umm.. does Troll'r involve you having to HACK the player and win? It says just invade and, so far, no pop.

Hehe, I just popped in to get a quick pop and got wrecked. It's much harder than first Watch_Dogs... there's nowhere to hide and your location is broadcast immediately.

At least, my 4 experiences were VERY cheesy, lame (I was on a fucking deserted beach... how can stealth???? Dude found me in 25 seconds)

I was VERY good at the old Watch Dogs... this hacking seems fucking impossible, but I'm just starting out and I'm sure I'm missing some things. Regardless, going to have to make some major adjustments.

For pretty much all modes I would advise you to cancel and restart your search, if no match has been found within ten seconds. Better chances (for now) with doing a new session-search.

I needed to kill about 10 or 12 bounty fugitives, before the trophy came, but only needed 4 DedSec-events. The other two trophies came just fine after 1 hack / 1 hunter kill.