A Casual Attack on Your Backlog

I've never joined an event before, but after 5 months of loads of work and things to read at college I could say that I actually NEED this.  :lol: 
I've been hoarding games over the last 6 months, mostly from PS+ IGC and from sales at the store, so I'll come up with a list and post it in a couple weeks. It's a 24 games list, and December IGC is almost here, so it's going to be a tough decision. So many games, so little time  :rolleyes:  stupid compulsive buyer, always thinking with his thumbs  :facepalm:   :P

Great event, looking forward to joining it!!
CONGRATS!!

Posting my first update since I've now completed two of my three pre-season goals:

• Fat Princess: Piece of Cake (Vita) 55% || Goal 100% Completed 11/29
  • Persona 4 Golden (Vita) 54% || Goal: Story complete Completed 11/30

And then just to stay current here's a little bit of progress towards some other goals:

• Pre-Season - Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4) || Goal: 100% || Start: 46% Current: 53%
  • Season I - Persona 4 Golden (Vita) || Goal: Platinum (100%) || New Start: 65%

Update

Lcf5fd5.png

This game was a lot of fun. I just played right through it, in about six hours. That makes it the first game during the KYC events which I played through on day one, for now the only one where I obtained the platinum (during the event even), and the only game in the second event which did not manage to lower my completion percentage.

Basically, the game pretends to be a Sci-Fi B-movie of which a director's commentary is being recorded for the anniversary DVD edition (note: "is being recorded" and not "has been recorded" so you can justify deaths as "alternate takes" that have been put into the reel by accident.

The game is one long love letter to bad Sci-Fi movies... the people (and sometimes superimposed animals) in bad rubber suits, stop motion, and even incorrect dinosaurs like a carnivorous apatosaurus or fire breathing pteranodon. That last one deserves special mention because while the director makes fun of the people who told him that a pteranodon could not breathe fire, he manages to give a shout out to the weird choices they made while filming Jurassic Park - paraphrased, "at least I didn't give them frills, or made them spit venom". There's the crazy scientist, the evil Emperor (when is an Emperor ever not evil?), the threads holding the flying monsters are still visible, there's an obvious dummy being used when the hero is being taken by a monster... And then of course there's the name of the hero, Dick Starspeed. Yup, they could not find a more fitting seventies sci-fi name if they tried.

Really, if you like platforming action games and if you love a good bad science fiction movie then this is the game for you.

As said, about six hours is enough to get through the story, and that includes a lot of exploring and some deaths. The game manages to be entertaining throughout - sections of tower climbing are made interesting by continuously changing the way you proceed, there are a couple of indoors and ground sections to break it all up, some nice boss fights, and the commentary is often a lot of fun. I have gotten a bunch of collectables already and they are not annoying to me because they're diverse, and there's not all that many of them.

Both music and video can be set to DVD or VHS. DVD is the standard for the music (better sound), while VHS is the standard for the video (grainy), and I think the game works best with these options. low quality video can be endearing but low quality audio can be annoying. Props for the music by the way, which manages to really fit the retro sci-fi setting.

Before I forget: by the time I finished the story, I had obtained 18 of the game's trophies (out of 24). I usually only talk about trophies on the last day but I normally don't finish the story on day one and I use trophies obtained come story completion in the stats as well.

Okay, spoiler time. Do not open this spoiler unless you have completed the game. Really.

So, that part four... I don't know, I would have been fine with the game ending after part three and just being a director's commentary to a bad movie. But now with part four, they're going all meta... My problem is this: I think a movie character knowing he's in a movie and trying to do something about it is fun, I've seen a few of those movies. I've also read (and written) books where characters realise they're in a book, and games where the player character notices he's in a game.

But this is a game, pretending to be a movie with commentary, and then the line between set and reality in the movie is being broken but they never go as meta as to show it's all just a game. That's a weird in-between level of meta, in my opinion.

I'm going to think about this in the next two days, before I give my final review.

On the second day of playing this, I went for the remaining six trophies (platinum included). I did the hoops on my own (there's much, much more than 50 in the game) and I used a walkthrough for the rest as I did not feel like looking all over on my own. It took only fortyfive minutes to find the few collectables I had missed (and many of them were well hidden), fifteen minutes of this was used on the final nine target boards.

I'm still not sure what I think of the final part of the game (if it should have stopped after part three or if part four actually adds something good instead of ruining what was there before) but I can say that I really enjoyed the game all the way through, and I will definitely play it again some time - you know, if I ever get through the rest of my backlog. At the very least, I'm not removing it from my hard drive so that I can let others have a go if I have people over.

The game is a great hommage to bad sci-fi movies, and enjoyment is more important here than getting a real challenge. Trophy hunters will be glad to know that you should be able to get the platinum in about six hours if you use a guide from the start, but you can do a first playthrough on your own since after the end of the game, you're free to keep on exploring.

All in all, I'm very glad that I tried this game and I'm giving it a :platinum: score without any doubt.

I had a story completion goal for Deadly Tower but I obtained the platinum trophy anyway, it was so much fun.

Updated Stats

Pre-Season:

The Deadly Tower Of Monsters || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 0%, finish: 100%
Watch_Dogs 2 || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 30%, current: 39%

Season 1:

Bloodborne || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 3%
Bound || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 3%
LEGO Marvel's Avengers || PS4 || Goal: 100% || start: 5%
Shadow Of The Beast || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 1%

Edited by BillyHorrible
fixed image for new site make-up
  • Like 1

Awesome thing to do!

Pre-Season

- LEGO Marvel Avengers | 31% | Platinum & 100%

- Sniper Elite 3 | 2% | Just finish the Story

- God of War | 71% | Platinum & 100%

Season (I will probably add a couple more here, I just have to decide which one of them)

Red Dead Redemption | 6% | Platinum (Finally, I will make it)

- Bioshock | 12% | Platinum

- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix | 39% | Platinum & 100%

Yesterday I finished Sniper Elite 3 (with about 20% completion  xD ) and I Platinum and 100% LEGO Marvel Avengers! So that's two for me :)

I also would like to add to the Season 1:

• LEGO Star Wars VII | 27% | Platinum & 100%
  • Uncharted 1 | 32% | Platinum 
  • Far Cry 3 | 60% | Platinum

That's all for me 

It's time for me to sign up for an event over here and this is just the event I like:

a minimum of 3 games each 3 months (not to much pressure) and high percentage games are allowed (which is a problem in most events).

I won't do the pre-season seeing I've got other priorities in december but here's my list for season 1:

-Heavy Rain (PS4): current 90% / goal: platinum (100%) / last trophy obtained: September 16th 2016 (will be more than 3 months when the season starts) / I only need 2 more trophies + the plat but I need to replay the whole story again and hope that this time the perfect crime trophy pops and that's why I need motivation for this game

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (PS4): current 24% / goal: platinum / last trophy obtained: January 5th 2016 (Is it that long already!) / I finished the story once but surprisingly I'm not really a fan of the uncharted series, however I've bought them so they have to get finished one day

-Super Exploding Zoo! (PS4): current 12% / goal: platinum / last trophy obtained: July 30th 2015 / I just don't like this game, I hope this event will get me the motivation I need to finish it

3 games to finish for 3 months, this should be doable and leave me enough time to play games I enjoy too

PS: Just like Billy I consider everything I have which isn't finished backlog, eventhough I picked games from long ago for this 1st season it might not be like that every season

• Like 1

I thought the Killzones had all been praised as great games... I've pre-ordered their new title, Horizon Zero Dawn.

KIllzone 2 and 3 are good. (haven't played Mercenary or Shadows Fall yet). The first one is atrocious though.

Picture a First Person Shooter from the 90s, with no musical score, environment masked in one color, boring weapons, dumb AI, about 3 enemy models, no draw distance and aiming that is wrongly calibrated. Then release that shooter in 2004 and you have the first Killzone.

Since I dropped out from the PRD, I have time to do this event.

Here's my list of games which have to go and leave my house before Spring 2017:

1. Persona 4 Golden (Goal: Platinum)
  2. Disgaea 5 (Goal: Platinum)
  3. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (Goal: Platinum)

The only long-term game on the list would be Re:Chain of Memories as I have to complete my first Riku run and then go through four more runs, which will take a while. Also, frustrating minigames. The other games are over 80% and just need a few more trophies to hit Platinum, but these trophies are the most frustrating of the bunch.

OP updated!

It's time for me to sign up for an event over here and this is just the event I like:

a minimum of 3 games each 3 months (not to much pressure) and high percentage games are allowed (which is a problem in most events).

I won't do the pre-season seeing I've got other priorities in december but here's my list for season 1:

-Heavy Rain (PS4): current 90% / goal: platinum (100%) / last trophy obtained: September 16th 2016 (will be more than 3 months when the season starts) / I only need 2 more trophies + the plat but I need to replay the whole story again and hope that this time the perfect crime trophy pops and that's why I need motivation for this game

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (PS4): current 24% / goal: platinum / last trophy obtained: January 5th 2016 (Is it that long already!) / I finished the story once but surprisingly I'm not really a fan of the uncharted series, however I've bought them so they have to get finished one day

-Super Exploding Zoo! (PS4): current 12% / goal: platinum / last trophy obtained: July 30th 2015 / I just don't like this game, I hope this event will get me the motivation I need to finish it

3 games to finish for 3 months, this should be doable and leave me enough time to play games I enjoy too

PS: Just like Billy I consider everything I have which isn't finished backlog, eventhough I picked games from long ago for this 1st season it might not be like that every season

I really like that you wrote a little bit about each game, why its on you list, how it ended up unfinished until now and if you liked it or not so far. Something i also thought about doing when i finally get my list ready for season I :)

Little progress update from me:

Finished Sniper Elite 3 yesterday, now only the dlc is missing, then i'll be done. I had not played it for about 1 1/2 years for no particular reason, just something else sowed up i guess, but i did actually play it for a few hours shortly before starting this event, because a friend of mine bougt it and we tried the coop. Which is absolutely broken... We kept being disconnected, and the missions in this game being pretty long, it seems almost impossible to complete even a single mission due to its instability... Which is really a shame, because it was really fun when it worked!

In inFamous First Light, i dabbled a bit with the challenges, and im not sure that i really will bother with getting them all, im just not the high score hunting type. I will try a little bit more, and if i get too bored, i think i will just consider it done with the story completed and get on.

I really like that you wrote a little bit about each game, why its on you list, how it ended up unfinished until now and if you liked it or not so far.

Pre-Season:

The Deadly Tower Of Monsters

It was on PS+ and I played it right away for the KYC event. Finished the story in one sitting, loved it.

Watch_Dogs 2

Only reason for pre-ordering was that I could get it by trading in used games for a good price, this is a pre-order sale the store I frequent uses more often.

Season 1:

Bloodborne

Got it because I really wanted to give the Soulsborne series another chance. Proud to say I finished the first two bosses, which is farther than I've gotten in any Soulsborne game. I had put it on hold because other games and real life stuff got in the way but I very much want to get back to this.

Bound

Bought it for VR, then I got my money back for the VR headset because it had a defect... Still want to get through the game.

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

I play the LEGO games along with the missus. She has been busy with studying so this one has been put on hold for a few months. I liked what we played so far though it's no Jurassic World.

Shadow Of The Beast

Bought it along with Bound in the recent "2 for 50%" sale. Played a bit the day before the KYC event started and I liked it.

P.S. since I'm still busy in WD2 for now, I'm thinking about just putting "get platinum in the PS4 Ezio trilogy games" as the goals for Season 1. Should keep me busy for a while.

• Like 1

I really like that you wrote a little bit about each game, why its on you list, how it ended up unfinished until now and if you liked it or not so far. 

That's a good idea! Here's mine then!

Pre-season

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World || 14% || PS3 || Goal: Story Completion

-This one is because I play Tales games with my friend and it took us over a year to get around to finishing the prequel haha. I've had the game for about 2 years now!

Season 1

Hatsune Miku Project Diva X || 42% || PS Vita || Goal: Platinum

-I have had the game since the japanese release in march 2016, the trophies are just very grindy and I don't really like the song selection of this title. But, it's a Hatsune Miku game; I HAVE to platinum it eventually!

Dynasty Warriors 7 || 52% || PS3 || Goal: Platinum

-Got this for Christmas last year; after playing One Piece Pirate Warriors & Hyrule Warriors, I wanted to try an actual Dynasty Warriors title. Loved it but wow the trophies take a LONG time and I just got tired of it.

Persona 4 Golden || 62% || PS Vita || Goal: Platinum

-This is the game that made me buy a vita back in 2012! I absolutely loved it and it made me a fan of the series. That being said, to get all the trophies you pretty much have to follow a in-depth guide to  be able to max all of your social links so that has put me off a bit.

Tales of Xillia 2 || 60% || PS3 || Goal: Platinum

-Love the Tales series; but the trophies are 3x as grindy as the prequel... it's gonna take a while and be quite boring haha.

ワンピース 海賊無双 (One Piece Pirate Warriors) || 79% || PS3 || Goal: Platinum

-The first japanese game I have even bought! That being said I got stuck on a trophy that required luck and there wasnt much info online at the time so I stopped.

Shadow of the Colossus || 0% || PS3 || Goal: Story Completion

-I bought the collection either at the end of 2012 or beginning of 2013. Played ICO and wasnt a huge fan of it, so I just havent tried this one yet.

Quick update.

Lost Dimension (PS3):

Started at: 1%

Goal: Finish Story

Current Progress: 42%

Picked up Lost Dimension where I left off, which was basically after the tutorial. Now I managed to play a bit over halfway through the story. The game got me hooked, played several times 3 or 4 hours straight, without even realising it.

Basically this game, is a JRPG, but no open.world to explore. Instead you and 10 other characters with special powers (who don't know each other), have to climb a tower consisting of 5 floors to save the world. Each character having a different motivation to climb the tower, but all must work together to defeat the enemies along the way. Now the twist is, that at least 1 character will be a traitor and at the end of each floor you have to eliminate someone from your group to get to the next floor. So it would be advisable to sacrifice the one who's the traitor, and for that the main character's ability comes into play. At the end of each mission he can hear the voices of the other group members (groups always consist of you + 5 others), these voices will show up in red and white text. A red line represents 1 suspect and there's always 3 per floor. After shuffling the party members and doing a few more missions you can narrow down who all the suspects are.

The next step is to enter their mind, which can only be done a limited number of times, so it's wise to already be sure of who the suspects.are. In their mind you'll get confirmation of who of the three suspects is the actual traitor. Now to get that person sacrificed, you need to create bonds with other members by doing missions and having conversations with them. As they once in a while will ask you who the traitor is, and being in good standing with them let's you sway their opinion towards your target. Then, at the end of the floor everyone gets to vote for who they think is the traitor (like those shitty TV shows, that used to be a thing).

The missions are pretty much of the clear area of enemies kind, while doing turn-based combat. Each character gets to move in a specific radius and if they're close to an ally while attacking the ally will make an assist attack. Another thing is the ability to defer, which let's you give another character (again has to be somewhat close) the option of having another turn. So there's some degree of strategy involved, to some extent at least.

Anyway, having a blast so far.

Not going to bother talking much about the other games, as Killzone is done already and in Monster Monpiece I haven't progressed any further.

• Like 1

Im adding Watchdogs (the first one) to my list, and the next update will be done some time tonight! (CET) 

Edit:
OP-Update done.

Now a little Progress Update from me:
Sniper Elite is done, including all the DLC, which put it at 54% and an A rank, so im happy with that!
Also as said above, i'm adding the original Watchdogs to my Pre-Season list.

I bought Watchdogs pretty much on release, and quite enjoyed it. Yes, it wasnt what was announced at E3 before, but it wasnt a truly bad game IMO. But it fell victim to my... lets say "Platinum-Greed". Instead of just enjoying the game, i bored myself by trying to get all collectibles and winning that damned drinking games, which at some point resulted in me stopping to play entirely. Which will be a recurrent theme with the games in my backlog... I earned my last trophy in August 2014, and never touched the game again until now. It sits at 26% and rank C. My goal will be story completion, i doubt i will go for the plat, and i hope to get rank A, but without the DLC, im not sure that i'll get that.

Also, i guess i'll abandon First Light. I have completed the story, and only got the challenges remaining. But i'm really not the highscore hunting type, it most often just bores me... Maybe i can motivate me still, but i doubt it. I thought about just considering it done anyway, but i stated my goal as the platinum, and changing the goal now would feel like cheating myself, so i wont do that...

Edited by gernboes

Finished my pre-season challenge wich was:

- finish the story in Just Cause 3 and get at least a B ranking

I got a weird glitch with the bossfight..

I died quite a few times because he was spamming me, preventing me of moving and killing me just at the end of the fight. Up until i restarted the checkpoint and then i won the fight with just below 50% of his health down... Oh well.. Fun game. But glitchy at times.

Well my progress has been somewhat slow this last 2 weeks but I am back and ready to get amongst it.

My only progress has been to knock over the hardest trophy in Hatsune Miku Project Diva X brining it up to 74%. Completing the level 10 extreme song was pretty tough for me so very glad I don't ever have to do that again. Now just a massive grind to level up friendships but that's cool few songs a day will get me there. With the time remaining Mafia 3 is definitely going to be the biggest challenge but I am not giving up. Will focus on smashing out Spyro adventures this week, trying to finish the first run in Mafia 3 and the Miku grind. 

Hope everyone else is doing well and having fun :)

• Like 1

Ok, so im already done with Watchdogs. Had only a couple story missions left, and im now at 55% (63% of the base game) and an A rank. I think i will go for a few more trophies and then be done with it. 

I guess i'll add another game to my pre-season list, just have to find one that wont take too long either. 

On 11/21/2016 at 5:59 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

Sounds like an awesome community event! Can I add more games once the time period is done?

For now, my pre-season list is...

Outlast (PS4) 100%

Fez (PS4) 100%

Escape Plan (PS4) 100%

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PS4) 100%

I suppose I should update this!

Outlast is now at 100%

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is now at 100%

I sitll have yet to work on the other two games. Whoops. 

Once again, I want to say what a cool contest/community this is

• Like 1

On 2 December 2016 at 8:24 AM, Shurax_Urden said:

Yesterday I finished Sniper Elite 3 (with about 20% completion  xD ) and I Platinum and 100% LEGO Marvel Avengers! So that's two for me :)

I also would like to add to the Season 1:

• LEGO Star Wars VII | 27% | Platinum & 100%
  • Uncharted 1 | 32% | Platinum 
  • Far Cry 3 | 60% | Platinum

That's all for me 

And God of War Platinum for pre-season done!

• Like 1

OP updated

Finally done with Watchdogs, i finished with 69%, or 79% of the base game (i don't own the DLC, so that's what counts for me...)

I'm adding another game to my Pre-Season list, and this one is a very special on for me: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. The reason why its very special to me is because it was my first PS4 game ever, apart from the launch PS Plus games. I still remember getting it together with my launch PS4 and on my way home getting asked by strangers who couldn't get a PS4 how i managed to get one - i preordered, of course... So, my first trophy i earned on November 29, 2013 - the european launch date of the PS4. My last trophy in february 2014, and the reason why i stopped was similar to Watchdogs - trophy hunger. I was never trying to get the platinum in ACIV, because of those multiplayer trophies, but i wanted to try to get as many as possible, and at least all of the single player ones. So i got caught up chasing after all the collectibles and so on, and at some point just got bored... So, my goal will again be story completion and getting as many trophies i can without getting bored, A rank would be great.

So, I completed the Watch_Dogs 2 story yesterday...

Update

Ld181ad.png

In the end, it's a very fun game. Being a mathematician who works in IT, I feel like the game has very little to do with how actual hacking works but I can see past this since the end result is pretty enjoyable. Some of the side characters are not really interesting - actually I'd call Wrench the only interesting non-Marcus character - and frankly I could make a pretty sizeable list of what bugs me in the game, but it just does not matter as much as with the first game.

As can be seen with the first paragraph, I still don't love this series. It's fun while it lasts though and I'll probably play a third entry as well, how soon after release depends on the city though and I'll only pre-order it if there's another pre-order sale where I can pay for it by trading in used games.

The missions in the game became more interesting than in the first game, everything's more colourful as well. Adding better vehicle controls, a more likeable protagonist and a more interesting city all work together to make this game vastly superior to the first game (which I still have not played through beyond the first act).

So, that's it for my pre-season list... Going to think about what I'm going to play next and if I'll add it to the list here. I'm also still thinking about changing Season 1, I don't know to what yet though.

Hide contents

Pre-Season:

• The Deadly Tower Of Monsters || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 0%, finish: 100%
  • Watch_Dogs 2 || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 30%, finish: 85%

Season 1:

• Bloodborne || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 3%
  • Bound || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 3%
  • LEGO Marvel's Avengers || PS4 || Goal: 100% || start: 5%
  • Shadow Of The Beast || PS4 || Goal: Story || start: 1%

@gernboes I noticed you did cross off Deadly Tower in the OP but you did not write down the final percentage. Was that a conscious choice? Because if you're not adding final percentages then I'd rather not have starting percentages in my post either.
P.S. Are you going to put everyone in the OP in alphabetical order once the event starts? Makes it much easier to find myself :)

Edited by BillyHorrible
trying to do shift+enter, accidentally hit ctrl and published before I was ready

Adding Actual Sunlight to my Pre-Season, since I need one more 100%ed PS+ game to have the minimum of five 100%ed games in the BBB event (which this event is based on, very glad there's a non-100% event now). I actually had given up on that event before but enjoying Deadly Tower enough to 100% it in two days time suddenly made me one title removed from five 100%ed PS+ games... So I'm adding an easy one from my backlog that shouldn't take too long, at least I will not have failed the minimum rules of the event.

I might just move either Bound or Shadow Of The Beast to Pre-Season but if I get the Ezio trilogy soon I want to play those three right away, so I'll keep doubting about that for a while.

Hide contents

Pre-Season:

• Actual Sunlight || Vita || goal: 100% || start: 0%
  • The Deadly Tower Of Monsters || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 100%
  • Watch_Dogs 2 || PS4 || goal: story || start: 30%, finish: 85%

Season 1:

• Bloodborne || PS4 || goal: story || start: 3%
  • Bound || PS4 || goal: story || start: 3%
  • LEGO Marvel's Avengers || PS4 || goal: 100% || start: 5%
  • Shadow Of The Beast || PS4 || goal: story || start: 1%

I would apologise for doing a double post, but my last post was from Tuesday so you lot need to get hyped for the event already and start posting more! :D

As of yesterday, I have the Ezio collection, so I'm going to start playing that one since I love the Assassin's Creed series, and Ezio is among my top three of favourite playable characters (Ezio Auditore, Evie Frye, Edward Kenway). Seeing as it's just a bit of polished compared to PS3 instead of actually remastered, I'm glad that I didn't pay anything for it (just traded Watch_Dogs 2 for it).

I was thinking about putting AC II on my pre-season list. I thought about putting all three games on here at first, but the BBB event has made me reconsider putting too many games on my event lists right away... it is Assassin's Creed though so right now I'm going FUCK IT and I'm putting all three on there! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!

I'm going through all the stories at first, so I'll just put the story goals on there. I'll probably go for at least the platinum of II in the first season later on but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. In the end, I'd like to platinum all three but there's two deathless trophies in the DLC which are difficult (to me), have not managed to get those on the X360 (I never bought any of the Ezio DLC when I regained the games for PS3).

I'm pulling Shadow Of The Beast out of Season 1 though, as far as seasons go I really want to start with just a list of three - especially if one of those three is Bloodborne.

Hide contents

Pre-Season:

• Assassin's Creed II || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%

Season 1:

10 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I would apologise for doing a double post, but my last post was from Tuesday so you lot need to get hyped for the event already and start posting more! :D

As of yesterday, I have the Ezio collection, so I'm going to start playing that one since I love the Assassin's Creed series, and Ezio is among my top three of favourite playable characters (Ezio Auditore, Evie Frye, Edward Kenway). Seeing as it's just a bit of polished compared to PS3 instead of actually remastered, I'm glad that I didn't pay anything for it (just traded Watch_Dogs 2 for it).

I was thinking about putting AC II on my pre-season list. I thought about putting all three games on here at first, but the BBB event has made me reconsider putting too many games on my event lists right away... it is Assassin's Creed though so right now I'm going FUCK IT and I'm putting all three on there! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!

I'm going through all the stories at first, so I'll just put the story goals on there. I'll probably go for at least the platinum of II in the first season later on but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. In the end, I'd like to platinum all three but there's two deathless trophies in the DLC which are difficult (to me), have not managed to get those on the X360 (I never bought any of the Ezio DLC when I regained the games for PS3).

I'm pulling Shadow Of The Beast out of Season 1 though, as far as seasons go I really want to start with just a list of three - especially if one of those three is Bloodborne.

Reveal hidden contents

Pre-Season:

• Assassin's Creed II || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%

Season 1:

Good Luck with Bloodborne.... :)

I finished my Pre-Season and I have a question. Is it possible to change one Season 1 game to Pre-Season and add another one to the Season 1?