NA PSN Flash Sale starting to update.

angelgrievous

So....... this is some kind of exclusive country discount? I have PS+ to, which is irrelevant as that's the base price for the game on sale (it can't affect the price further because that is the set sale price) and the voucher. When I tested the price yesterday, it only went down to $19. Im not understanding how you're getting $8 knocked off the sale-price. Ten percent off certainly is not going to do that, neither would 20% off generally (EDIT, actually im not sure what 20% off would put the price at but I don't think it can knock off $8 when the base price is set at $21).

Whenever you further discount a sale be it from PS plus or any other source it is discounted from the base price and not the sale price. The 65% off makes the $84.49 go to $30. Each 10% off makes it drop by $8.5 since 10% of 84.49 is $8.50 right?. So 20% off makes that 2x$8.50= $17 saved approx. 30-17= 13.

Orrr you can do 85% off of 84.49 makes the sale at $13.

[Edit] hmm..Now I think about it I know where you're coming from. I could be wrong and that the 10% code is discounted not from the base game but rather the sale price. Since you said u tested it I'm going to take your word for it which makes my earlier statements wrong. My apologies and sorry for any misleadings. Woops!

Edited by poopooblast

Only thing that is tempting there is Psycho Pass.  With the 10% off it's $14.39, which is downright amazing for a game that's only been out maybe two months.

But at the same time, I hate buying digital on the Vita and only have a 4GB memory card.

So question, is this game actually worth going against my don't buy digital if it has a physical version rule for this price?

See, I would have loved to spend money on any of the games that are listed for the Black Friday sale on the PSN store, but some of the games I already own, and the ones that I want to get are either a bit too much for me, or I don't want to buy the game on the fact that I want to physically own said game. The games that I have are as followed:

Battlefield 1

Payday 2

Touhou Gendou Ronso

Skyrim

Criminal Girls 2

The games that I would like to buy but are too expensive are as followed:

Attack on Titan (Vita)

Dragon Quest Builders (Vita)

Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness (Vita)

MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death (Vita)

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita).

If Sony were to put a tiny bit more effort into the Black Friday sales, then I would totally jump at the opportunity for buying more games, but this year it isn't enough for me to actually say that I blew my entire wallet on games.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

A shocking turn of events, where the Weekly Sale is better than the Flash Sale.

If anyone was considering getting Dragon Quest Builder for Vita, Amazon has it for $20 for the digital code.

Appreciate the heads up as I was damn near ready to order DQB from the Playstation Store.  Saved me $7.

The only thing I picked up from either sale was Darkest Dungeon ($13.50 seems very reasonable), so if voting with your wallet is the only vote that counts, I like the flash sale better than the weekly sale?

Only thing that is tempting there is Psycho Pass.  With the 10% off it's $14.39, which is downright amazing for a game that's only been out maybe two months.

But at the same time, I hate buying digital on the Vita and only have a 4GB memory card.

So question, is this game actually worth going against my don't buy digital if it has a physical version rule for this price?

It's definitely worth for that price.

And afaik, it should be around 2GBs so you can fit it.

Man, i want Nights of Azure, but it's never on sale.  :(

Meanwhile some very recent games are already on Flash Sale.  :angry:

You should have picked it up on JP plus 2 months ago =D

Though, YoruKuni has been on sale for a few times on EU store.