NA PSN Flash Sale starting to update.

angelgrievous

What is this Tuesday sale people keep talking about?

Sony had started the black Friday sale on Tuesday Nov 22. That's the Tuesday sale and is apparently the black Friday sale. It's actually awesome. There is the sale, 10% off for PS plus members, and 10% off code for everyone all mashed into one :)

I can get :

Witcher 3 complete edition for $26.49

Far cry 4: $13.49

Far cry primal $11.99

Just cause 3 XL edition : $13

Mad Max : $8.99

Batman Arkham Knight premium edition for $20

All of these are Canadian prices and in US prices divide these by 1.35. $1US= $1.35 CAD.

People were cocky that this would be superior to Black Friday's deals. How do yall feel now? 

This is probably the worst sale I've actually seen all year. This sale is so awful that its existence is a contradiction and paradox, especially with BF's (PSN and retail stores) doubly outclassing it. This sale makes me ashamed to be an actual PSN Gamer.

.... I could be a tad bit ignorant, but I think only a very few (under 5) things are worth purchasing, generally (based on popularity and ratings of the games listed, not my preferences/interest). I don't think im too ignorant to say though that considering the 10% discount code does not compensate for this Flash Sale's list (only the BF sale).

How if JC3 XL is $21 in the store?

This is what I was going to say, before I saw this comment. While this subject is brought up though, I will say/state two things.

1. People need to take advantage of this particular sale now. If you've been waiting for a price drop on JC3, there has objectively been no better time than now (mostly if you're a plus member, but also if you're not). This version includes the Season Pass. Let me remind all that the SP by itself is $25. The XL Edition for PSP Members is $21, and $29 for non-PSP members. It's huge savings either way (with non members essentially getting the base game, alongside the SP, for just $4) with it just being so much more advantageous to PSP members, which brings me to........

2. This particular content (among others) shows how PS+ is a membership worth investing - $21 for Just Cause 3 and its 3 expansion packs Season Pass (SP being $25 on its own) - instead of basing it and using it only for the IGC, which is simply not the focus of it, point of it, nor only benefit of it. And these type of PS discounts happen often, not rarely. As some people say, you can argue PSP is worth  having solely for the discounts you get (since discounts are a frequent event).

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1

Well, I thought the sale was good and picked up a few things I would've paid full price for.

Titanfall 2 Deluxe

Battlefield 1 Deluxe

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Skyrim

Doom

That's $350 of content for $140, but I just had a birthday and had $50 in gift cards so for $94 out of pocket I got some great stuff for my new PS4 Pro.  I'm happy.

There is a listing on ebay for 20% off codes for PSN purchases.  It is my understanding that you can only use this once per account.  I got it for $4.49.  The code was emailed to me within an hour and worked just fine.  I had never used the 20% off code before.  I don't believe it stacks with the 10% code so I made two different purchases.  

Edited by angelgrievous

How if JC3 XL is $21 in the store?

People were cocky that this would be superior to Black Friday's deals. How do yall feel now?

This is probably the worst sale I've actually seen all year. This sale is so awful that its existence is a contradiction and paradox, especially with BF's (PSN and retail stores) doubly outclassing it. This sale makes me ashamed to be an actual PSN Gamer.

.... I could be a tad bit ignorant, but I think only a very few (under 5) things are worth purchasing, generally (based on popularity and ratings of the games listed, not my preferences/interest). I don't think im too ignorant to say though that considering the 10% discount code does not compensate for this Flash Sale's list (only the BF sale).

This is what I was going to say, before I saw this comment. While this subject is brought up though, I will say/state two things.

1. People need to take advantage of this particular sale now. If you've been waiting for a price drop on JC3, there has objectively been no better time than now (mostly if you're a plus member, but also if you're not). This version includes the Season Pass. Let me remind all that the SP by itself is $25. The XL Edition for PSP Members is $21, and $29 for non-PSP members. It's huge savings either way (with non members essentially getting the base game, alongside the SP, for just $4) with it just being so much more advantageous to PSP members, which brings me to........

2. This particular content (among others) shows how PS+ is a membership worth investing - $21 for Just Cause 3 and its 3 expansion packs Season Pass (SP being $25 on its own) - instead of basing it and using it only for the IGC, which is simply not the focus of it, point of it, nor only benefit of it. And these type of PS discounts happen often, not rarely. As some people say, you can argue PSP is worth having solely for the discounts you get (since discounts are a frequent event).

I get 10% off from PS plus and 10% off from Sony's voucher for a total of additional 20% off. 20% plus discount price 65% off = 85% off. 85% off from $84.49 CAD is $13 :) Edited by poopooblast

I get 10% off from PS plus and 10% off from Sony's voucher for a total of additional 20% off. 20% plus discount price 65% off = 85% off. 85% off from $84.49 CAD is $13 :)

So....... this is some kind of exclusive country discount? I have PS+ to, which is irrelevant as that's the base price for the game on sale (it can't affect the price further because that is the set sale price) and the voucher. When I tested the price yesterday, it only went down to $19. Im not understanding how you're getting $8 knocked off the sale-price. Ten percent off certainly is not going to do that, neither would 20% off generally (EDIT, actually im not sure what 20% off would put the price at but I don't think it can knock off $8 when the base price is set at $21).

Edited by Mar