Header Images

Azakos

Thanks for pointing this out :)

For Tron Evolution's missing header Frisendal mentioned, what about this?

Nice image! And yeah, as Sly said, basically try to find a high-res image when recommending them, we can't do much with a 626 pixel wide image. Luckily, I've managed to find a very high res image like that one and used it.

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/44/67/92/tron_00446792.jpg

if this is too big i can find another

Thanks, but I've already put another one up right as you posted this ;)

Edited by BlindMango

Haha, so yeah, as Sly has been saying, we need an image that is 1920 pixels wide (or the biggest image you can find). We can't do anything with a 500 pixel wide images you guys are sending us, lol

I found the best image I could for NBA 09 The Inside, it's an older game though so there isn't many great images.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Kick Ass the game has a header image from the second movie while it should have a image from the first one instead

NBA Live 10

I followed the measurement rule :D

Thanks y'all!

Looks low qualityish

Lol yeah, it looks like it was stretched from an image that was like half as big, I found a better image for that game though :P

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yer im well up for the destiny Hype :P ha ha Should so have that up there for the destiny launch it would be so funny ha ha 

Haha, that is an excellent idea! But the second I do it Sly would probably change it and shoot me a message similar to "yeah, let's not do that" xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate's header is from a different game, here is an image it should be.

http://www.mdgm.be/products/5060327531613.JPG

Additionally, the games Trophy List is PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita, on the site its only PS3 / PS Vita.

Thanks! I've changed it to the right image - I'll let the owner of the site know about the console list changes this weekend (I can't personally edit that information myself) ;)

Edited by BlindMango

• 3 weeks later...

The header for Alien: Isolation is fan art (http://shadowness.com/Sgrum/alien-warrior). How about this, which is much more representative of the game:

Thanks for pointing that out antikewl ;) This game was pretty hard to find any good images that would fit the wide header image area well. The ones you recommended just won't fit the area too well or just look blurry (I think two of them were upscaled from a lower resolution). Either way, I got one that looks like the first one you submitted but it's clear and looks a bit nicer - hope you like it!  :)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Okay thanks, done! Hope you like it! :)

Also, this would be a good place to whine about trophy card images, lol :P Before I got this job a year ago, whoever did trophy imaging before me seemed to put very little effort in some of the trophy cards, like they added in the image and just pressed the "OK" button without moving and cropping the image, haha - I've fixed most of them since then but there's some I still have a few left to fix, I'll fix that trophy card soon today, lol

Also, this would be a good place to whine about trophy card images, lol :P Before I got this job a year ago, whoever did trophy imaging before me seemed to put very little effort in some of the trophy cards, like they added in the image and just pressed the "OK" button without moving and cropping the image, haha - I've fixed most of them since then but there's some I still have a few left to fix, I'll fix that trophy card soon today, lol

On the topic of trophy cards, wasn't there supposed to be a new design released at some point? Is it still in the works? And is there a separate thread for it that I can post in? It looks like Sly is using a redesigned version. Is that what will roll out to all of us?

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

On the topic of trophy cards, wasn't there supposed to be a new design released at some point? Is it still in the works? And is there a separate thread for it that I can post in? It looks like Sly is using a redesigned version. Is that what will roll out to all of us?

I dunno, I think Sly is still playing around with the idea as he hasn't told me on anything yet regarding that kind of trophy card besides the fact that he's considering making it a thing - I think what he posts as his trophy card is an image file that he updates on his own periodically for now. Either way, it's not integrated into the site at the moment ;)

• Like 1

I dunno, I think Sly is still playing around with the idea as he hasn't told me on anything yet regarding that kind of trophy card besides the fact that he's considering making it a thing - I think what he posts as his trophy card is an image file that he updates on his own periodically for now. Either way, it's not integrated into the site at the moment ;)

Oh ok. It looks cool, so that's why I was curious.

• Like 1

wow, you work like you earning a huge salary, but i suppose psnp awesomeness is rewarding enough too

props