Header Images

Azakos

Hey Mango, we seem to be missing a Men In Black: Alien Crisis header :(

Alrighty, thanks for the recommendations guys! :) So the images you guys sent me are too low resolution so I had to find high-res images instead. For the Scene it header, the ones Wandererster recommended looked nice but appeared to be for the Sci-Fi DLC pack and would also just appear misleading as to what the game actually is so I used a different image for that game.

I just looked at Skate 2's trophies and saw that it didn't have a header.

I'm kinda surprised Skate 2 never got a header image! Anyways, the image you recommended looks cool but is much too low resolution to be used, however I did use that one as the trophy card image ;)

Thanks LastSurvivor!

• Like 1

just some 2 cents for when you finish with the million dollars...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1178-TEKKEN-TAG-TOURNAMENT-2-PROLOGUE

i think does not have a header, and

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1230-BlazBlue-Continuum-Shift-EXTEND

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1338-BlazBlue-Continuum-Shift-EXTEND

is cool but... i dunno, vote on it?

• Like 1

I just found this one and resized it when I saw Rogue Legacy is coming on PS3 etc.

cBcX5O9.png

only problem is that the background is white and the original had it transparent

We'll add a header image for that game when the trophy list gets published to this website, but that image that you submitted won't work because we don't allow game logos in the header image. Though you may be confused what a header image is (the very wide artistic banner images at the top of a games page), maybe what you're proposing here is the game title thumbnail image, which automatically gets pushed to us from PSN, we don't manually add those. ;)

Edited by BlindMango

We'll add a header image for that game when the trophy list gets published to this website, but that image that you submitted won't work because we don't allow game logos in the header image. Though you may be confused what a header image is (the very wide artistic banner images at the top of a games page), maybe what you're proposing here is the game title thumbnail image, which automatically gets pushed to us from PSN, we don't manually add those. ;)

yeah I get that, I told sly I have the game icon thing for when he'll need it and he redirected me here xD

well anyway when and if you'll need this part it is already resized so...

You really think the current one looks so bad? I think I remember that game being a little hard to find a 1920 pixel image for

Also, the one you recommended can't be used, we don't use any game logos in header images. =/

That's fine - I just realized I can just change the banner localy on my own account, so it won't bother me at least :).

• Like 1

I think Dragon's Crown needs a new header

The current one makes it look like Castlevania.

Hmm, I guess so - lol the various different and random art styles of Dragon's Crown artwork has always confused me :P Changed it to that

Edited by BlindMango

ACE COMBAT INFINITY's current banner isn't official or in the public domain. Its original source is here. According to the Terms of Use of the website it was posted at, the image is copyrighted to the user who posted it.

The game has an official wallpaper here. If the current banner could be replaced with this original one, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

• Like 1

ACE COMBAT INFINITY's current banner isn't official or in the public domain. Its original source is here. According to the Terms of Use of the website it was posted at, the image is copyrighted to the user who posted it.

The game has an official wallpaper here. If the current banner could be replaced with this original one, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

Thank you for pointing this out, it's been changed to official artwork :)

• Like 1

NBA Elite 11 doesn't have a header. (Even though it was never released)

Does this look good?

Thanks, I couldn't really find any better images for the game - probably because it never released :P

Also, I see you're a big fan of "The Room", that movie is so amazing, haha

Any chance we can add this header to https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2767-Table-Top-Racing

Or if the logo's are a no go because of different screen resolutions - this one....

Hmm, that's weird, it was changed to that before I even got to it! Maybe the owner of the site did some stealthy header changing or something xD Thanks! I couldn't find a high res image like this on the day the trophy list was released.

Edit: Oh, you're the developers of the game! It's always nice to get some official high-res imaging from the devs! :)

Edited by BlindMango