I was flagged and I can prove it was wrong(request done)

Maei_Ieam

updated:Thanks to Sly and grimydawg.I got unflagged a few hours ago.I also want to thank everyone replied me in this thread again.

Since the site updated, I can finally sign in my account.And then I find out the reason why my account has no more world rank and country rank from several months ago.That reason is one of my game(HEAVY RAIN ver.ps3) have been flagged.Here's the link of my HEAVY RAIN's record:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/249-heavy-rain/Maei_Ieam?order=date&lang=en-us

In this game,all trophies pop when one chapter is finished except of "Clever Dad"."Clever Dad" pops when Chapter52(final chapter) begins.

I wonder why this game of mine would be flagged by administrators?Because the timeline of record is completely legit.I really feel sad when I am aware that I have been misjudged for months.Now I have spent several hours to make a table of the timeline to prove it.Please leave your judgements below after checking it if you like.
Now in my timezone it's about 11pm.So I decide to talk with administrators about it tomorrow.Thank you guys for reading to the end and have a nice day!

1_02_01.png

1_02_02.png

timeline.xlsx

Edited by Maei_Ieam
  • Like 1

PM one of the staff members, they may be able to help you out. (IE Sly.  Apparently the others cannot help)

That said, the site was just updated, so it may be a good idea to be patient.  They will hear your story, it just may not be this week.

Edited by Sir_Bee

3 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

There is no flag in your profile in my end, so I assume the issue was solved. Please confirm so this can be locked/deleted by a mod.

I think the flag is still there. His country rank and world rank are both set to 0.

3 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

There is no flag in your profile in my end, so I assume the issue was solved. Please confirm so this can be locked/deleted by a mod.

He still hasn't had a rank and I'm not sure if flagged games show up properly any more I remember when someone else was complaining about a flag I couldn't see any either.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think the flag is still there. His country rank and world rank are both set to 0.

I can't see and I've checked. Pretty sure takes a while to update the leaderboards and reassign a country rank for him.

2 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

He still hasn't had a rank and I'm not sure if flagged games show up properly any more I remember when someone else was complaining about a flag I couldn't see any either.

I can see flags of the previously locked threads here, so I don't know about that?

6 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Thank you all guys especially TheYuriG.

I got a trophy just now and then updated my profile.But the flag of Heavy Rain is still there.

Edited by Maei_Ieam

If I remember right people who are flagged have their rank shown as 0 on the new site instead of having the ranked removed altogether, hopefully a staff member will see this and unflag you (I don't have access to the flags area). If not, update this thread in a week or two after all the dust has settled from the site update and it will probably get focused on better ;)

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

If I remember right people who are flagged have their rank shown as 0 on the new site instead of having the ranked removed altogether, hopefully a staff member will see this and unflag you (I don't have access to the flags area). If not, update this thread in a week or two after all the dust has settled from the site update and it will probably get focused on better ;)

Thanks.I know the staff are focusing on the new site's work now.I can wait for it.

• Like 2