Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Portal 2, looks difficult to me

The game is so much fun that I have helped 3 other people get the platinum for it as well. Portal 2 should have won GOTY instead of Skyrim but whatever.

Anyways Mattie I will say RDR because all I have left is stupid grinding trophies (and Posse Up)

The game is so much fun that I have helped 3 other people get the platinum for it as well. Portal 2 should have won GOTY instead of Skyrim but whatever.

Anyways Mattie I will say RDR because all I have left is stupid grinding trophies (and Posse Up)

Do pikes basin it's the best method imo. as for posse up you should try find people from forum sites I tried random lobbies over 100 with no success :( I'm being serious as well I tried at least 120 different lobbies and most I got was 4-5 

I'm jealous of your Ratchet & Clank: A crack in time, because you completed it 40 years ago and I haven't got any time to play it.  xD

Do pikes basin it's the best method imo. as for posse up you should try find people from forum sites I tried random lobbies over 100 with no success :( I'm being serious as well I tried at least 120 different lobbies and most I got was 4-5 

Jealous of that Bulletstorm Platinum, because it's rare and I got it through PS plus but have yet to play it. 

I'm jealous of your Ratchet & Clank: A crack in time, because you completed it 40 years ago and I haven't got any time to play it.  xD

Well of course I did  :pimp:  the whole point in the game is manipulating time so I went back 12 years before I was born and earn the platinum, because that is how I roll.

My jealousy goes towards your LBP plat. That is a great one to have in a collection

Well of course I did  :pimp:  the whole point in the game is manipulating time so I went back 12 years before I was born and earn the platinum, because that is how I roll.

My jealousy goes towards your LBP plat. That is a great one to have in a collection

Your R&C 1 plat. Its the only ratchet and clank plat I am missing in my collection. I still play it bits at a time slowly working towards plat.