Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Uh huh.  You have over 1,000 posts on a trophy site, yet you claim to no longer trophy hunt.  You claim to have all these wonderful plats but show no proof.  You spam the crap out of this thread with nothing to show for it. 

I smell something...something a little funky...

That is one big pile of it...

See my other posts on other threads and you'll know the reasons why I quit trophy hunting. If you don't believe me, then there's no point of explaining it to likes of you who don't understand. Like I care what you think and say. And those platinums were earned years ago in my OLD account and why should you care whether I have quit trophy hunting or not? That's none of your business and read what the topic is before you say that to me.

Edited by NightWing

dirt_54, I'd have to pick your Demon's Souls platinum from your list.

See my other posts on other threads and you'll know the reasons why I quit trophy hunting. If you don't believe me, then there's no point of explaining it to likes of you who don't understand. Like I care what you think and say. And those platinums were earned years ago in my OLD account and why should you care whether I have quit trophy hunting or not? That's none of your business and read what the topic is before you say that to me.

Yes because we're supposed to believe you have without you displaying this "other" account nor proving anything so at current people can only choose two of your platinum trophies as that is all that they can see and believe.

Yes because we're supposed to believe you have without you displaying this "other" account nor proving anything so at current people can only choose two of your platinum trophies as that is all that they can see and believe.

Be that as it may IF-chan.with all these accusing and all, I still have proof and I already posted my reasons on the other topics why I already quit. If you guys, still accuse me of lying or anything like I'm some kind of bad guy which I'm sure you guys assume, then be like that as it is. And I know for a fact i didn't do anything to make you guys hate me. i know for myself i wouldn't post those platinums if I'd just lie about them. Enough said.

Edited by NightWing

Sync my old trophies from my old account to my new account? How?

I'm not really hunting trophies anymore like how i used to be after the downfall of Ninja Gaiden 3. Some of the games I got last year had flaws and hard that I had to give up on those. Although, I'm aiming to get 2 or 3 platinums this year.

I'm doing a Let's Play on 3 games at moment on a nameless account for a change. :)

Assuming you still have an ps3 with all your old trophies, go to this user and log in to your current PSN profile than sync the trophies. This should update your PSN account with the trophies.

It seems you don't trust people to tell the truth. This mostly occurs with people who lie all the time and therefore don't believe others (because they think others lie a lot like themselves) unless they have proof. Even If NightWing posted another PSN profile card in his sig, would you believe him? Or would you think he just used another person's card in his sig?

Anyway ontopic

Jelly of your God of War Collectio volume 2 plats.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

It seems I have posted a wrong reply on this topic  @_@

It seems you don't trust people to tell the truth. This mostly occurs with people who lie all the time and therefore don't believe others (because they think others lie a lot like themselves) unless they have proof. Even If NightWing posted another PSN profile card in his sig, would you believe him? Or would you think he just used another person's card in his sig?

She does Have a Fair Point too....

Would you believe Me If I just Suddendly Tell you I Got the UMvC3 Plat Trophy on another account that I won't even disclose the ID of?

I know I wouldn't....

also, its the net, you don't believe everything in it...

On Topic:

Dirt's Demon Souls Plat & Dragon's Mass Effect Plats

Edited by Joshua-Takara

Don't worry about it, happend to me once. Don't you just just love the 'Edit' function in times like these?

Anyway, I pick your Dead Space plat

Yeah,

Anyways, God of War 3 -Brothers sold the game before I was hunting trophies. ( I started hunting exactly about a year ago)

Darksiders II-  Got bored playing it but will return to it soon

RE5 - I don't even know how it got there @_@

Edited by dirt_54

God of War Ascension

Still need to play it

It is actually pretty easy. Its also my fastest plat but didn't make it in seconds though. ( The game should also be in Vita right? I don't have a vita) It took me 1day and 16h

Edited by dirt_54