Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Hey Pikashi, I think your Terminator Salvation troph since I've found it such a pain to get someone to come over to help with the 2 person playthrough. & I've been having a tough time getting through some parts on the hard mode by myself. Grats

Quick question to anyone please, when I look on the PSN profile list of peoples trophies, it lists the Gold, Silver, & Bronze trophies across from the game, as well as the percent completed. Of course not completing 100% doesn't mean no platinum all the time. Am I missing something why the Platinum is not listed amongst the other trophy classes across from each listed game. Is there another way to see if a platinum was obtained from a particular game?

Thank you in advance for the info/help..

I desperately want to say that Hannah Montana platinum was played & obtained by my neice, though since I never lie (truth on the internet, what a concept) I admit I saw my neice playing it & saw it as an all to easy platinum to pad my numbers. Oh god I feel dirty.

Sorry to repost, so you aren't skipped, maybe repost again below me, though from my perspective. I'm jealous of the fact you have 50 platinums. To pick one, Saints Row the 3rd. Love that game, haven't had a moment to continue the grind toward that platinum, congrats!!

Hey Pikashi, I think your Terminator Salvation troph since I've found it such a pain to get someone to come over to help with the 2 person playthrough. & I've been having a tough time getting through some parts on the hard mode by myself. Grats

Quick question to anyone please, when I look on the PSN profile list of peoples trophies, it lists the Gold, Silver, & Bronze trophies across from the game, as well as the percent completed. Of course not completing 100% doesn't mean no platinum all the time. Am I missing something why the Platinum is not listed amongst the other trophy classes across from each listed game. Is there another way to see if a platinum was obtained from a particular game?

Thank you in advance for the info/help..

When the whole title, trophy info and all, are highlighted in light blue, it indicates you have earned the plat, whether 100% or not.  Hope that helps.

@Zadorvp - You're Of Orcs and Men plat.  That game looks sweet.