Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts

Xel

About time for this to show up, although it won't fully apply until the 24th, when 2.8 comes out for everyone else. Still, I'll join. Sign me up as a Keyblade Wielder, I have the plat for Birth by Sleep. ^_^ I will also send anyone on my thread here if they want to participate.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

21 hours ago, Arkham_818 said:

Would like to be apart of this also. Currently only have KH I plantinum. Working on KH II then BBS after.

:D

21 hours ago, Pavani_ said:

Taking my place, for when i start....

21 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

hey man. add me I have everything 100% except Re:CoM!!!

Added! Welcome :)

14 hours ago, evilartifact said:

Hiya, I would like to sign up to this! I have everything so far at 100%, so I would like to be put in the Gold Rank please!

9 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

About time for this to show up, although it won't fully apply until the 24th, when 2.8 comes out for everyone else. Still, I'll join. Sign me up as a Keyblade Wielder, I have the plat for Birth by Sleep. ^_^ I will also send anyone on my thread here if they want to participate.

8 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

Could you sign me up as well? I got a platinum on every KH game with the obvious exception of the 2.8 games.

8 hours ago, x410xDragon said:

I have all the :platinum:'s and 100%'s from the 1.5 and 2.5 collections. Seeker of Darkness, yeeesssh

Added! :)

8 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

I've got all 100% and and platinums that have actually been released so far (KH1, KH2, KH: ReCoM, KH: BBS, and the two cutscene-only 100%s), so sign me up for whatever rank that gets me :)  Thanks!

You get Seeker of Darkness (Gold) :) Welcome to the club.

4 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

I would like to be removed. I am going to sign up as my new account, NebbyLunala. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I would like to sign up, please. I am a Nobody right now, but once 2.8 comes out and I download it, I'll be working towards Keyblade Wielder by platinuming DDD and try for the whole hog come March 28 when the 1.5+2.5 Remix is released on PS4. :)

Done and done :)

3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

There's a huge space after the last game in case you wanted to fix it. :dunno: 

Fixed. Lol, I still need to get the hang of the new site changes. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Xeliot said:

Fixed. Lol, I still need to get the hang of the new site changes. :lol:

Also, there are massive chunks of space in each spoiler for all Ranks except Aqua Fan. 

I don't know if anyone else sees it but within the massive chunks of space there are 1's on some of the lines and when you hover the mouse over it it says "Found 1 error in text". No idea what that is about.

Take Keyblade Wielder for example. In the spoiler where the huge chunk of space it, there are a few 1's on different lines. In the space between each 1 another message pops up saying "Protected by Grammarly". I wonder if this is a site issue @BlindMango might want to look at for his list? I am using Chrome btw.

2 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Also, there are massive chunks of space in each spoiler for all Ranks except Aqua Fan. 

I don't know if anyone else sees it but within the massive chunks of space there are 1's on some of the lines and when you hover the mouse over it it says "Found 1 error in text". No idea what that is about.

Take Keyblade Wielder for example. In the spoiler where the huge chunk of space it, there are a few 1's on different lines. In the space between each 1 another message pops up saying "Protected by Grammarly". I wonder if this is a site issue @BlindMango might want to look at for his list? I am using Chrome btw.

It's so weird, and I don't have any idea how to remove the 1's. 

Maybe if I remove Grammarly it will get fixed? Hold on. 

Just now, Xeliot said:

It's so weird, and I don't have any idea how to remove the 1's. 

Oh, so at least you can see the 1's lol. I saw them there a few days ago but figured something just wasn't loading right. Since you can see them and don't know how to remove them maybe it's best I brought it up. :P This is the only thread I've seen them in too.

26 minutes ago, Xeliot said:

Seems like everytime I add a new member this happens. Hope mods can resolve this issue. 

Nvm I figured it out. Did some copy/paste and voila!.

I wish there was a preview option just like in the old website :/

This may be an issue with Grammarly and kind of out of our control, I remember downloading Grammarly a few months ago and getting fed up with it because it was constantly messing with the formatting of text boxes and messing with my typing. You may have to disable the extension from settings when doing intricate things like that in the spoiler box, Grammarly may confuse the coding for that kind of stuff. =/

Also you can add me to the list I guess, I love KH :P 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

Just now, BlindMango said:

This may be an issue with Grammarly and kind of out of our control, I remember downloading Grammarly a few months ago and getting fed up with it because it was constantly messing with the formatting of text boxes and messing with my typing. You may have to disable the extension from settings when doing intricate things like that in the spoiler box, Grammarly may confuse the coding for that kind of stuff. =/

That makes sense. Everything seems to work fine for me now that I removed it.

9 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Also you can add me to the list I guess, I love KH :P 

Sure :) 

Thanks for the quick feedback btw.

• Like 3