"This is too easy" TROPHY suggestions

DF007gamer

15 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Well, it is no surprise but the first extra level was the one i used to get this trophy and is the easiest, keep trying on it or try another level.

Been trying those Castle Hidden levels one and two. Just wondering if someone else has unlocked the other Hidden levels on the world map besides the castle levels. Thinking maybe there is an easy hidden level there. Oh well....back to the Castle level then

Just now, dodgycoo said:

BTW first hidden level in castle area is probobly bugged on vita. The last blue sphere before the end cant be reached on vita. Did it on first try on ps4.

The Vita version has a lot of reported bugs and trophies not popping. The games been out a while and don't think the devs will bother patching it either. Have a few friends with Vita that had to replay it on the PS4 because of the bugs on the Vita 

I personally found the second Castle level way easier to perfect than the first. There were less lane switches and the color patterns repeated. I tried both and was sure that I did the first one perfect, yet the result screen disappointed me. The second level was my next try and I found it much less frustrating to complete.

45 minutes ago, TheAlcalic said:

I personally found the second Castle level way easier to perfect than the first. There were less lane switches and the color patterns repeated. I tried both and was sure that I did the first one perfect, yet the result screen disappointed me. The second level was my next try and I found it much less frustrating to complete.

I thought about doing the second one but opted to stick to the first one. But thanks anyways I got it on the first one in the end along with my plat

• 2 months later...
On 2017. január 25. at 1:35 PM, dodgycoo said:

BTW first hidden level in castle area is probobly bugged on vita. The last blue sphere before the end cant be reached on vita. Did it on first try on ps4.

I thought this too, but the trick is not to spin while jumping at that part.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 8:51 PM, nbk_GIANTS_fan said:

Sooooo trueee!

Make it on first try!

Thanks a lot!

That was the only one needed to achieve the Plat. 1f601.png

Glad I could help :) 

To be fair, they never indicated in the game that spinning speeds up a jump or anything like that, so it was weird finding out about this hidden mechanic. This was the only reasonable thing I could try, and it worked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 29/01/2017 at 2:39 PM, TheAlcalic said:

Thank you

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 07/07/2018 at 8:43 PM, DrHambone said:

I couldn't get it to pop on the first castle level - there are three blue orbs at the end and I cant get the first small one. I used the 3rd hidden castle level to get it.

Played on Vita and the first castle hidden level is definitely glitched. Obtained this trophy on level 2 instead.