Master of Spider Solitaire Trophy

TrinKitty

Heads up for $1.99 on PSN lately, it still doesn't work in Spider Advanced mode ... it's very frustrating and I didn't check for bugs before sinking time into that last trophy. UGH Maddening it is.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just wanted to add to the list of ppl that saw this post and avoided the game.  Currently on sale for AU$2.99 from AU$14.95 and i'm skipping it. 

Just looking for an easy zen game to rack up some trophies but not going to play it if the devs are ignoring a glitched trophies. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2020 at 3:49 AM, Maisy said:

Heads up for $1.99 on PSN lately, it still doesn't work in Spider Advanced mode ... it's very frustrating and I didn't check for bugs before sinking time into that last trophy. UGH Maddening it is.

So advanced spider is so glitched a completed A2K stack wont go up top ??

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah there’s no way in order to get it done, I even tried playing the game while being disconnected from the internet as of course the game has online leaderboards (not sure as to why, but thought I’d give it a go anyway).

I’ve attached a video below where I’ve completed one deck that doesn’t move to the top, even if you decide to do this manually the game would just crash lol 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...