Master of Spider Solitaire Trophy

TrinKitty

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This game is on sale this week and I was going to buy it but good thing I checked here first and saw this thread. If they can't be bothered fixing this trophy then I won't support their game. Its the principle of it.

Edited by lordzeze

"put on hold indefinitely" is developer talk for the publisher saying hell no to patching a card game.

I really wonder how much patches cost now? 5 years ago it was supposedly $40,000 to patch a game, according to Tim Schafer. If that was true, there is no way it still costs that much just curious how much. I also wonder if MP patches cost more than Single-Player patches due to the increase in QA that would be needed.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 4

On 07/20/2017 at 5:30 AM, skateak said:

"put on hold indefinitely" is developer talk for the publisher saying hell no to patching a card game.

I really wonder how much patches cost now? 5 years ago it was supposedly $40,000 to patch a game, according to Tim Schafer. If that was true, there is no way it still costs that much just curious how much. I also wonder if MP patches cost more than Single-Player patches due to the increase in QA that would be needed.

Every developer gets their first patch for free. If they fixed all the problems with this game in the only patch they had they wouldn't have to worry about spending $40,000 or whatever it is now on a 2nd patch. I'm sick of how lazy so many game developers are. PSN feeds into their laziness and greed, there's at least 5 broken in general and/or trophy wise games on sale in the store this week.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2017 at 2:30 AM, skateak said:

40k a patch was for microsoft, i believe playstation was alot less like 9-15k maybe (which is still alot) but its kind of good in a way that its trying to force games not not deliver a broken product and test it. unfortunately it doesnt seem to matter lmao. 

i picked the game up on flash sale im guessing no one got the trophy yet since its at 0 still. been playing th egame all day and id say i got my moneys woth out of the few trophies it has i like sol in general so i can go without the last one. thanks for the heads up though so i dont waste my time

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
16 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I was thinking about buying this game during the Black Friday sale. I guess they won't be getting my money since they aren't willing to fix their glitched trophies.

Yeah, I actually bought it, then noticed it had glitched trophies, and so I asked for a refund and got it! :) 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...