Expansion list 6-7-8

killer91ITA

6 hours ago, Neputyunu said:

I choosed the PS3 version because it had no DLCs... And now it has all of them... Not just that I don't own this game, which is imo pure crap, sorry,  anymore, no, I also have no savegame for it... Because I thought that I would be done with it. Meh...

Guess I need a boosting partner for all DLCs then.

With only the basegame it's a 43% Platinum now. Lame...

With the ability to add up to 21+ expansion trophy lists and the popularity of minecraft, I don't expect it to end anytime soon

On 1/31/2017 at 7:14 AM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Also, I'm surprised they haven't added a Spleef Expansion yet. As soon as Minecraft: Story Mode came out, they had the Beacon, Wither and Slime Blocks added almost immediately. Maybe it'll be in Expansion 9

Don't give them any ideas. :huh:

You'll need to reset your end before being able to respawn the dragon, doing so... Will make the dragon respawn anyway... but you won't get the trophy. You'll then need to kill the dragon, just to respawn the dragon. Unless of course you've reset the end and killed the dragon already. 

On 2017-01-30 at 8:49 AM, MARlNERO said:

Thanks. I did not know that. I will not use forum where moderators have right to EDIT posts

So you are OK with breaking the rules of the forums...but not OK with moderators enforcing those rules. I thought one of the points of a Forum Moderator is to moderate forums.

As to the Minecraft DLC trophies it is getting really annoying. These trophies are almost all just random stuff in the game and it isn't fun to go for them. I have boosted most DLC trophies because they are just not fun (my personal opinion).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So you are OK with breaking the rules of the forums...but not OK with moderators enforcing those rules. I thought one of the points of a Forum Moderator is to moderate forums.

As to the Minecraft DLC trophies it is getting really annoying. These trophies are almost all just random stuff in the game and it isn't fun to go for them. I have boosted most DLC trophies because they are just not fun (my personal opinion).

1) I did not know what offering help to other people with getting trophies is a crime here.

2) He can just delete my post but not EDIT it.

3) I report your post as offencive. You create bad atmosphere here

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MARlNERO said:

1) I did not know what offering help to other people with getting trophies is a crime here.

2) He can just delete my post but not EDIT it.

3) I report your post as offencive. You create bad atmosphere here

1) It isn't a crime but we have our Gaming Sessions to help gamers with boosting or simply to find people to play with. This alleviates the forums from becoming crowded with a bunch of unused boosting threads once the OP is done with the trophies.

2) If he just deleted it you wouldn't know why. That is why they edit it so you are informed of what is happening and hopefully you will know for next time what you should do.

3) Really you reported my post...Well see that just makes it seem like you don't really want help. I mean if you get mad at Stevie for doing what he is supposed to do and then me for letting you know what a Moderator is for...you just sound like you don't want to be happy. Here is the New Members thread. Read it and you will know how these forums work a little better

I hope you can find your way here as this is a great community but please don't act like you are above the rest of the users here. We all follow the same rules and we have moderators who help keep it all going.

Happy gaming

• Like 2

As someone who only ever plays Minecraft here and there to make giant floating dicks and on occasion make something like the first level of Duke 3D or the Simpsons house or something, I think it's fucking great how much extra content this game keeps getting for free, from a studio owned by a rival company. I mean, obviously it makes sense to keep the game multiplat, but still.

Speaking of multiplat, I have all 3 plats in this game and I'm happy. The only time DLC being added to a game fucked me off was when I started a 100% account for a bit, and then Goat Simulator kept getting overpriced DLC after I plat'd it on that account. I gave up 100% pretty quick, fuck paying for completion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

1) It isn't a crime but we have our Gaming Sessions to help gamers with boosting or simply to find people to play with. This alleviates the forums from becoming crowded with a bunch of unused boosting threads once the OP is done with the trophies.

2) If he just deleted it you wouldn't know why. That is why they edit it so you are informed of what is happening and hopefully you will know for next time what you should do.

3) Really you reported my post...Well see that just makes it seem like you don't really want help. I mean if you get mad at Stevie for doing what he is supposed to do and then me for letting you know what a Moderator is for...you just sound like you don't want to be happy. Here is the New Members thread. Read it and you will know how these forums work a little better

I hope you can find your way here as this is a great community but please don't act like you are above the rest of the users here. We all follow the same rules and we have moderators who help keep it all going.

Happy gaming

I did nothing wrong. All my crime I was just friendly. People were unhappy and I invited everyone to my world to get trophies easy. I just told: "I have a witch in the prison. If you need to poison her tell me. And of cause we can boost multiplayer"

What is wrong with it?

I did not organize any boosting session here with day and time. I just told word BOOSTING. How i broke the forum rules? You told word BOOSTING too btw

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MARlNERO said:

I did nothing wrong. All my crime I was just friendly. People were unhappy and I invited everyone to my world to get trophies easy. I just told: "I have a witch in the prison. If you need to poison her tell me. And of cause we can boost multiplayer"

What is wrong with it?

I did not organize any boosting session here with day and time. I just told word BOOSTING. How i broke the forum rules? You told word BOOSTING too btw

Alright I am done with you. I don't think the Internet is for you.

There is an official Minecraft Boosting thread.

It was made because literally dozens of people kept posting, either, HELP ME WITH TROPHIES or I HAVE A WORLD.

So that is amazing you have a World ready for people to use. You can post it in the Official Boosting thread OR you can create a Game Session which people can join.

Are we done here...do you understand now.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MARlNERO said:

What is wrong with it?

Boosting is meant for boosting sessions and you tried to arrange it on forums which isn't how it works. Don't get why that's so hard to understand..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Boosting is meant for boosting sessions and you tried to arrange it on forums which isn't how it works. Don't get why that's so hard to understand..

I did not try to arrange anything. I just told people who think what trophies are difficult what there is a way to get it easy

6 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Alright I am done with you. I don't think the Internet is for you.

There is an official Minecraft Boosting thread.

It was made because literally dozens of people kept posting, either, HELP ME WITH TROPHIES or I HAVE A WORLD.

So that is amazing you have a World ready for people to use. You can post it in the Official Boosting thread OR you can create a Game Session which people can join.

Are we done here...do you understand now.

I report your unfriendly offencive message again! If moderators refuse to protect me from you i ll ask my friends on my national forum to help me

18 minutes ago, MARlNERO said:

I did not try to arrange anything. I just told people who think what trophies are difficult what there is a way to get it easy

I report your unfriendly offencive message again! If moderators refuse to protect me from you i ll ask my friends on my national forum to help me

You even said yourself you was offering to help bruh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MARlNERO said:

Nothing about @Dr_Mayus' message was offensive, he is trying to explain why your post was edited. If you feel you didn't 't break the forum rules, feel free to PM a moderator and we'll explain why we edit or delete your posts, and yes, we will continue to edit and delete members posts here, that is part of our job. If you don't like it you can either leave or get over it.

Now please drop this argument and keep the thread on topic, take arguments to PM.

Parker 

• Like 3

Let's all just party like it's 1999. (Man, that was a good year...) :highfive:

On topic, I only haz 7 more trophies from these three DLC packs. And I'ma do the two-controller method that someone else posted about in another thread. I intend on getting 100% again for the umpteenth time in this game. :shakefist:

Wish me luck! :yay:

1 hour ago, Pirelli913 said:

Let's all just party like it's 1999. (Man, that was a good year...) :highfive:

On topic, I only haz 7 more trophies from these three DLC packs. And I'ma do the two-controller method that someone else posted about in another thread. I intend on getting 100% again for the umpteenth time in this game. :shakefist:

Wish me luck! :yay:

Hurray! I got them all! :yay: And all it took was an hour. Lol. Got 6 of them in 30 minutes. That last one (Hotshot) was a bitch, though, and wouldn't unlock. Thought it was glitched, but kept at it and finally succeeded.