Rumor: German Retailer leaks localization of Chaos;Child, Punch Line, YU-NO, SQ/ZH, and EDF 5

crimsonidol38

German retailer 4U2Play has listed several titles both now available and upcoming in Japan and still unannounced for localization. 

The full list of titles includes:

• Chaos;Child (PS4, PS Vita) – June 30, 2017
  • Earth Defense Force 5 (PS4 – September 30, 2017
  • Punch Line (PS4, PS Vita) – September 30, 2017
  • SG/ZH School Girl/Zombie Hunter (PS4 – August 31, 2017
  • YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World (PS4, PS Vita) – October 31, 2017

The attached release dates are those listed by the retailer and are likely placeholder, if localization for said titles is even planned.

Source: http://gematsu.com/2017/01/german-retailer-lists-chaoschild-earth-defense-force-5-punch-line-sgzh-school-girlzombie-hunter-yu-no

EDIT:
Seems like Shopto also added at least one of those games: Chaos;Child:

A localization of YU-NO would be rather surprising. And Chaos;Child would be welcome.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2

I'd really want Choas:child, and SG/ZH School Girl/Zombie Hunter, I read somewhere that  SG/ZH School Girl/Zombie Hunter  was coming west anyway

I did the Japanese version on punchline its basically a panty peeking sim, its not great

Edited by Hanzoadam

Yeah whenever i see more news that are real rather than just a Retailer "Posting" this then i'll be really happy especially for Chaos; Head; Punch Line and School Girl/Zombie hunter. (This one Hopefully PQube So it's Perfect without any Shitty Censoring)

If this is true Wow What a wonderful wonderful News :3

I woudl really like to udnerstand what Yu-No is as gameplay xD

It looks like a VN, an actualle Galge style one, if that is so, OH BOY another game i want and wait for it would be, what? the first novel on the genre arriving here? :3 (Since Nonary games are not Love Focused of course and Steins; Gate neither for what i know, the rest are otome for mostly girls as target) 

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Eroge.

2 hours ago, Theladozz said:

Isn't yu no like a billion year old VN? Why would they bother with that now?

To celebrate the remake? =D

17 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Only salty about Punch Line... I literally imported it a month ago and it just arrived yesterday.

You should have asked me :awesome: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

It looks like a VN, an actualle Galge style one, if that is so, OH BOY another game i want and wait for it would be, what? the first novel on the genre arriving here? :3 (Since Nonary games are not Love Focused of course and Steins; Gate neither for what i know, the rest are otome for mostly girls as target) 

It's a remake of an eroge from 1996

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Eroge.

Yeah on Console, SURE and GTA is a kind game where you are a Cop punishing criminals, oh wait.... :lol: 

3 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's a remake of an eroge from 1996

Well if even someone more trustable than Satoshi :awesome: (Just Joking man ;)) Said it then it' true xD

I Guess it's a more Soft Version of it since Eroge on Console (For whatever reason becaus ei guess kids don't have a Pc until they are 18 in Japan?) don't Exist, or did i miss something beautiful in the last year? :P 

Anyway Cool, then it's added to my list if this article will be true!!!  

Edited by Sora9427

4 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah on Console, SURE and GTA is a kind game where you are a Cop punishing criminals, oh wait.... :lol: 

Well if even someone more trustable than Satoshi :awesome: (Just Joking man ;)) Said it then it' true xD

I Guess it's a more Soft Version of it since Eroge on Console (For whatever reason becaus ei guess kids don't have a Pc until they are 18 in Japan?) don't Exist, or did i miss something beautiful in the last year? :P 

Anyway Cool, then it's added to my list if this article will be true!!!  

It's an all ages release meaning all of the erotic 18+ content was removed. There are quite a few console visual novels that are just censored versions of the original pc release

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

It's an all ages release meaning all of the erotic 18+ content was removed. There are quite a few console visual novels that are just censored versions of the original pc release

Yep as i thought then, of course, thanks for the infos. Oh well i'll get this anyway having a Galge here it's such a rare Event if it's true, i think as said it will be the first one indeed!

I'll never understand this, why they can't release Eroge on Ps4 or Vita while On PC Yes -_-

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Yep as i thought then, of course, thanks for the infos. Oh well i'll get this anyway having a Galge here it's such a rare Event if it's true, i think as said it will be the first one indeed!

I'll never understand this, why they can't release Eroge on Ps4 or Vita while On PC Yes -_-

They used to a long time ago, sega was one of the last holdouts with the saturn, and NEC with the PC-FX

s-l500.jpg

but the law changed and content like that is no longer allowed

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

They used to a long time ago, sega was one of the last holdouts with the saturn, and NEC with the PC-FX

s-l500.jpg

but the law changed and content like that is no longer allowed

Yeah we're talking like 30 years ago or so, i don't understand why it changed, it's so stupid, what's the difference between PC & Ps4? I don't get it, i think that if a 12 Years old for exmaple want a game like that Has a Pc to make it work anyway -_- 

2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah we're talking like 30 years ago or so, i don't understand why it changed, it's so stupid, what's the difference between PC & Ps4? I don't get it, i think that if a 12 Years old for exmaple want a game like that Has a Pc to make it work anyway -_- 

Even a windows tablet can run most pc visual novels. Plus there's a few websites that translate them and sell them publicly. The upside of the console releases is more exposure for the genre

17 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Even a windows tablet can run most pc visual novels. Plus there's a few websites that translate them and sell them publicly. The upside of the console releases is more exposure for the genre

Yeah it's plenty stupid, if they will be out on Console nobody will take them here anyway, and about more Exposure, i don't know, you find Eroge even on Steam, some by Mangagamer are on steam so basically not having them on Console is more an excuse than anything....

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Eroge is eroge despite having all-age version.

Meh i don't know about that, that's the point of being called Eroge, with the Words Eros and Galge togehter, without any Sex Scene is just a Galge where you choose a girl and have a rout about her and maybe see some Ecchi stuff. At least this for me.

3 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

Shopto.net where I buy all my games listed Choas Child last night

Says 28.04.17

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4CH20-chaos-child

Cool, another shop making it available with a date to Order it's nice, it gives more hope :3

8 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah it's plenty stupid, if they will be out on Console nobody will take them here anyway, and about more Exposure, i don't know, you find Eroge even on Steam, some by Mangagamer are on steam so basically not having them on Console is more an excuse than anything....

You should not forget that the ones on Steam are always the All Ages-version without any H-scenes, like all other VNs that have explicit scenes (e.g. Muv-Luv, eden* come to my mind as they are in my Steam-lib). Normally devs offer patches if someone cares for those scenes. Some devs do it for free and some charge for those patches.