Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Season 2 - Finale

9 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Can I grab the last spot?

Sure can. I'll add you to the list. 

Now that we have 10 confirmed we can move underway. Once we get the themes in I'll send out the list. The sooner we can get the game chosen the better for folks who have a harder time getting it. 

I'll keep the one spot open still in case Andrea does join so we have an even number of peeps. 

1 hour ago, PhantomOfThorns said:

As it seems that the Horror and Hack & Slash genres have already been represented and were the first two on my list I guess I will throw Strategy RPGs in as my genre but it seems doubtful anyone else will vote to spend that many hours grinding :P

You don't have to pick something different bc someone chose those two.

After about 4 days of thinking it over I believe I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'd rather not do this but I'm a bit burnt out on competitions for now - by no means on a long term basis but after doing 3 + C2 to start the year I need a bit of a break, and I have 5 games on the shelf right now (RE7, Mankind Divided, Watchdogs 2, Devil's Daughter, Mafia III) that are still unopened and that taunt me on a daily basis, to say nothing of the literally dozens of other titles I have bought and yet to play over the last few months.

I'll be following it closely and rooting for Epic as my dark horse candidate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andrea said:

After about 4 days of thinking it over I believe I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'd rather not do this but I'm a bit burnt out on competitions for now - by no means on a long term basis but after doing 3 + C2 to start the year I need a bit of a break, and I have 5 games on the shelf right now (RE7, Mankind Divided, Watchdogs 2, Devil's Daughter, Mafia III) that are still unopened and that taunt me on a daily basis, to say nothing of the literally dozens of other titles I have bought and yet to play over the last few months.

I'll be following it closely and rooting for Epic as my dark horse candidate.

Well maybe next time then. And ask epic what place he came in last time hahahaha

Well with that being said I'm locking in the contestants. Just 2 more people votes for a theme are needed before I send out the list. 

• Like 1

Hey Guys. The votes are in.

CJ- Tactical RPG

Daemynz - Shooter

Epic - Shoot em up

Couch - Horror

Matter - Shooter

Zombie - Hack and slash

Shogun - Horror

Tricky - Hack and slash

Phantom - Strat RPG

Psy-tychist - Time travel game.

strat/tactical rpg = 2

Shooter/shootemup = 3

Horror = 2

Hack and slash = 2

Time travel = 1

So for the month of March we will be playing a shooter/shootem up game. Please send me 2 games you would like to nominate. Shooter will not be allowed to be nominated going forward :)

Thanks

Couch

• Like 3

All the nominations are in. I'll list them all and then says what's eligible to vote on. Remember that the game needs to be started within the first week to avoid disqualification so remember that when making your pick depending on availability of Games.

Games that can be voted on:

Horizon Zero Dawn - Comes out on the 28th.

Enter the Gungeon - CJ is at 1% but the game has DLC so it's based on percentage not time

Alienation - Nobody has played. Has DLC

Metro Last Light Redux - Nobody has played

Sniper Elite 4 - Comes out the 14th. Looks like DLC is already announced and free but don't know when it is coming out.

Touhou Genso Rondo - Nobody has played

Bioshock Infinite - Nobody has played

BioShock - Nobody has played

Games that were nominated but Can't be voted on:

TitanFall 2 - Daemynz has 98%

Doom - Phantom at 7%

Division - Cj has the Platinum

Killing floor 2 - Phantom has the Platinum

Cod Infinite Warfare - Daemynz at 67%

Killzone Shadowfall - Matt at 66%

Send me the votes for which of the games you would like to play from the list above and that is what will be played in March. My vote goes to Horizon Zero Dawn :)

Thanks,

Couch

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhantomOfThorns said:

This is a very hard decision to make as my original plan was to vote for Sniper Elite 4 but now I see that Horizon has made the list which is not a game I would expect to be considered a shooter. I will have to cast my vote for Horizon. That game is looks too good to pass up :)

Has a mix between third person shooting with a bow and an open environment look to it. Let it fly bc it reminds me of far cry in a sense. 

• Like 1