Dirt 3 dlc de-listed?

cdm-25_

DIRT 3 was delisted on December 31st, 2016 on Steam and Xbox 360 Games on Demand. The game was presumably delisted at the same time on the PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3. DIRT 3 joins other Codemasters titles, GRID and F1 2013, which were also delisted on December 31st. Licensing deals with car manufacturers is the likely cause of the delisting in all cases but no official confirmation has been given by Codemasters.

http://delistedgames.com/dirt-3/

16 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

Question regarding this, since it & it's DLC was delisted, does that mean the servers are down too or no?

People are still earning the online trophies even today so that would suggest the servers are still up. You can still buy the game on disc, and there is a Complete Edition that has all the DLC included on the disc.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

But if your VIP pass is redeemed, you can't play online, or the DLC. The VIP pass is not lobger in the store, so your best bet is to get a new copy...used ones are likely redeemed already.

I have a complete edition 2nd handed copy and it works just like a new one. there isn't any vip pass in the box. maybe they gave it to me without it and because of the plus dirt 3 offer it worked. IDK, not 100% sure.

EDIT: yeah that's definitely the case

The 4 dlc are included in the disc? I have the platinum I just need the DLC I need 100% in all my games ^^

I have the VIP pass of November 2016 ps + installed I have not uninstalled it still works?

Yes they're all included in the disk. and if you have the vip pass still installed, the better

Edited by Max_Playne

I bought the full version, but unfortunate when I installed the game data from the full version, it deleted all content from the old 3 PS life, I have more VIP pass, the 100% does not does not work ...

PS: It's good, I have more PS + I register on ps + and it works

Edited by I-Raito-Yagami-I

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, jeno--- said:

i felt like playing some dirt 3 today something different and noticed it was not in my list of games so i check ps store not there either i then check my downlist and its not there ?what is going on i wanted to get some trophies

One question
Did you redeem Dirt 3 while it was part of PS+?

If so, you can only download and play it if you renew your subscription.

If you bought it outside of PS+ as a download, it should be at least in the download list accessible via transaction management:

Go to account management on the PS3 --> transaction management --> download list

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/store/purchasehistory.html

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

One question
Did you redeem Dirt 3 while it was part of PS+?

If so, you can only download and play it if you renew your subscription.

If you bought it outside of PS+ as a download, it should be at least in the download list accessible via transaction management:

Go to account management on the PS3 --> transaction management --> download list

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/store/purchasehistory.html

i download from ps plus yes i dont have ps plus.i also downloaded thief when it was free with ps plus and thats in my game list?

3 hours ago, jeno--- said:

i download from ps plus yes i dont have ps plus.i also downloaded thief when it was free with ps plus and thats in my game list?

That's kinda odd if Thief for PS3 is in your download list, then. If the PS3-version would have a demo I would assume it's that but there's only a Thief-demo for PS4. :hmm:

But for Dirt 3 it's the intended behavior.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

That's kinda odd if Thief for PS3 is in your download list, then. If the PS3-version would have a demo I would assume it's that but there's only a Thief-demo for PS4. :hmm:

But for Dirt 3 it's the intended behavior.

Some PS PLUS games (a few, like 10%) do not expire after your subscription ends. Jak & Daxter trilogy for example doesn't expire, a friend has had plus for a year and after his subscription finished all plus games disappeared except Jak games, which stayed in his download list.

Also, I've seen myself that some games don't show the expiration date, so those are kept forever too.

I don't know if it's an error when setting it for free on the Store or actually the publisher decides that you can keep it.

Edited by charlijaen
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, jeno--- said:

ive not checked thief yet if i can play it without ps plus but will try tomorrow 

installed game from my game list i go on to load it up and get the content has expired and is no longer available xD nitemare but whys it still in my gamelist.nevermind its pretty boring anyway