Spring Backlog Challenge 2017

I had such a hard time with ICO. I was sure it would take less than 2 days to complete but it took twice that. On my first playthrough I missed a save seat so I had to save at them all again while trying to do the speedrun. I finished the game at 2:08 the second time but I wasn't upset over it. You see, when I went to collect the shining sword it wasn't there! No, it was the spiked club again... Instead of selecting to continue I selected new game :facepalm: cos I'm such a dope haha. Anyway I sped through on my third time, not having to worry about saving. My final save time was 1:24 so I was a bit worried I wouldn't make it, but luckily I did. Now they can sit at the shore eating watermelons all they want... so 3 games left now.

01 - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

02 - Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

03 - Bully

04 - God of War

05 - Tomb Raider: Underworld

06 - Resident Evil 7

07 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

08 - Manhunt

09 - Ico

10 - The Evil Within

• Like 1

At long last, it's done...

Tearaway: 79% => 100%

woo.jpg

I managed to get a nice candid moment just as atoi landed on The You so I could get this for posterity. ^_^

I had gotten all the confetti a few days ago, but was troubled by missing two Scraps in the Caverns... and found out they had fallen with atoi down the first dive! All this time scouring the area and I had to just blocky turn around!!! Media Molecule is evil. (I had forgotten about those two from my time struggling with this game on my old account. :facepalm:

Anyways, that's 50% done. I don't think I will be able to continue although I will work on KH 0.2 since I am playing BBS right now. With BBS and my MMO time I really have little time to devote to other games(and with Persona 5 coming out Tuesday and Yooka-Laylee out the week after, I really don't know how I can spend hours grinding stuff in World of Final Fantasy. :( )

Still, it's progress. ?

• The Little Acre (PS4) (100% :platinum:)\
  • inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) (100% :platinum:)
  • Tearaway (100% :platinum:)
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage (PS4) (0%)
  • World of Final Fantasy (PS4) (21%)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (Vita) (22%)
  • Like 2

Just now, Edunstar84 said:

@NebbyLunala - can you switch WoFF for an easier game? I don't know if you already have.

I think the exception rule only allows me to switch one game, and I swapped out Ape Escape 2 for Tearaway so I can't.

It is not a big deal, I will probably complete World of Final Fantasy, if I have to I will drop days of other games to get to it. :)

Just now, NebbyLunala said:

I think the exception rule only allows me to switch one game, and I swapped out Ape Escape 2 for Tearaway so I can't.

It is not a big deal, I will probably complete World of Final Fantasy, if I have to I will drop days of other games to get to it. :)

Oh well then. I would drop some, if not all, of my games if I ever had the chance to play Persona 5 on day 1.

11 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Oh well then. I would drop some, if not all, of my games if I ever had the chance to play Persona 5 on day 1.

I am probably going to buy P5 day one but not play it, not until I platinum P4G and complete my KH collection since I'm under oath to platinum those Kingdom Hearts games from Dragon. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I am probably going to buy P5 day one but not play it, not until I platinum P4G and complete my KH collection since I'm under oath to platinum those Kingdom Hearts games from Dragon. 1f60f.png

I see your starting with KH Birth by Sleep rather than KH. Would you recommend this order for someone that hasn't played any of them before

Edited by cjshaitan

5 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I see your starting with KH Birth by Sleep rather than KH. Would you recommend this order for someone that hasn't played any of them before

From someone who's played each of the games multiple times, absolutely not. So much will be ruined for you by playing it in chronological order such as the identities of characters and the general progression of the overall story. The recommended order is as follows:

Kingdom Hearts 

Kingdom Hearts re: Chain of Memories 

Kingdom Hearts 2 

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 

Kingdom Hearts re: Coded 

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage

Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover

Kingdom Hearts 3 (When it eventually releases)

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Yeah, sorry. But at least it'll work out for you.

Edited by Judge Judy

I like Edunstar's idea of a weekly progress post, might keep me a little more focused. I have decided to also put on Ghost Recon Wildlands as am playing it with a group now and aim will be to have it finished this month, so might as well include it :). Good progress on WRC 6 but now really into the grindy part of the game. Gravity Rush is coming along too about half way through story. It seems like a majority of those trophies will come towards the end of the game which is fine as very enjoyable even if sometimes the flying mechanics can prove irritating. 

Current progress

1. Skylanders Giants (9%)

2. Skylanders Swap Force - PS3 (0%)

3. Skylanders Trap Team (0%)

4. FFXIII (0%)

5. WRC 6 (69%)

6. Gravity Rush 2 (10%)

7. Watchdogs 2 (1%)

8. Horizon Zero Dawn (100%) COMPLETED 18/3

9. Gran Turismo 6 (0%)

10. Lego Dimensions (PS3) (0%)

11. Nier : Automata (4%)

12. Darksiders Warmaster Edition (PS4) (0%)

13. Kingdom Hearts (PS4) (0%)

14. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (9%)

• Like 4

1. Final Fantasy X HD 16% (10 out of 34 trophies)

2. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 15% (11 out of 56 trophies)

3. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny 10% (7 out of 38 trophies)

4. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland 8% (6 out of 53 trophies)

5. Demon Gaze 16% 58% (31 out of 41 trophies)

6. Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse 20% (13 out of 58 total trophies, 1 out of 5 episodes complete)

7. Time and Eternity 18% (7 out of 30 trophies)

8. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 2% (2 out of 34 trophies)

9. Pocket RPG 0% 100%

10. Deception IV: Blood Ties 0%

11. God of War 0%

12. Journey 0%

13. Remember Me 0%

Haven't actually updated yet, but also haven't made a ton of progress.  Just a bit in Demon Gaze and started and finished Pocket RPG.  I'm kind of stuck in Demon Gaze right now though because the current area I'm on has a really tough boss and evidently I'm going to need to grind more and farm for more gear.

Edit: And of course after saying that I'm stuck I get lucky and kick that boss' butt.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 3

I promised not to start this until after I completed Birth by Sleep Final Mix, so...

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep 0.2: 0% => 4%

It's not a big wahoo; I just started and got the first trophy. Will be working on it later in the week, as Persona 5 is coming today. ;)

• Like 2

1. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (ps4) 100%

2. CounterSpy (ps4) 19%

3. Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (ps4) 27%-->65%

4. BioShock (ps4) 2%-->8%

5. Xeodrifter (ps4) 4%-->23%

I finished both campaigns in Tiny Troopers, now I don't play it until I'll buy the DLC so I dont have to grind out the two missing trophies in the main game. I started my first playthrough of BioShock but I'm not really into it for now. I try to concentrate on the story in my first playthrough since I never played any BioShock game before. I enjoy Xeodrifter although it's not my favourite genre and quite challenging for me.

20 hours ago, Pickle2907 said:

3 down out of the 15....still so many to go!

16 hours ago, Torracat83 said:

I've finished two of my nine games.

I'm in worse situation: I put on my list only five games, but I'm still in halfway of my first one... (and I have been preferring to play other games instead by now... ?)

But I'm preferring fail this challenge instead of drop out it anyway...

Well despite all these lack of progress posts ( and yep I'm pretty buried as well ) I am enjoying this event. I play a fair share of competitive trophy events but I am actually enjoying this one a lot (probably the most). Having a thread to be somewhat accountable to is great for me. At the end of the day your only playing yourself but having an external thing pushing you to commmit to finish something is really fantastic so thanks to the Judge for running it ?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, colinmazzini said:

New Update:

1. Magus (Ps3) - 100%  :platinum:

2. Little Acre (Ps4) - 100% :platinum:

3. N.E.R.O. (Ps4) - Haven't Started

4. Color Guardians 0%

5. Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Ps4) - 13% => 100% :platinum:

I am now more than halfway done. Probably N.E.R.O. next.

Definitely do N.E.R.O. next! I just got done getting the platinum for it, but I used a guide. It's very nice.

I thought about ignoring everything but I didn't feel like playing Persona 5 yet so I might try grinding some more in WoFF.

1 hour ago, colinmazzini said:

New Update:

1. Magus (Ps3) - 100%  :platinum:

2. Little Acre (Ps4) - 100% :platinum:

3. N.E.R.O. (Ps4) - Haven't Started

4. Color Guardians 0%

5. Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Ps4) - 13% => 100% :platinum:

I am now more than halfway done. Probably N.E.R.O. next.

Nice! Gonna add more?