What is the best time to boost for both NA and EU regions together?

DARKB1KE

What is the best time to boost for both NA and EU regions together?

I'm trying to plan some boosts but it seems like there isn't a good time to meet in the middle for NA and EU.

Early morning NA means late at night for EU, or vice versa. 

For example I have west coast Canada (gmt -7) and the others want to play at (gmt +1).

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=5946768,121&h=5946768&date=2017-2-18&sln=2-3

I want to try and make it so that one side isn't up in the middle of the night. 

Anybody nailed down a good time for boost sessions? 

Edited by DARKB1KE

That's an 8 hour difference. So if you were on around noon that would be 8 for GB and slightly later as you moved east. 

It really just depends on the individual player and their schedules though. I've played at midnight (gmt-6) with people who were up really early in EU, but the earlier in the day us Americans can get on the easier it is usually. 

You'll have a hard time finding good timing for the west coast of north america and eu. However the eastern time zone is quite a bit friendlier for making a session.

EST is 5 hours behind the EU. A lot of people finish work and get home by 530 or 6 EST so that puts you at about 1030 EU time for a boosting session. 

Edited by BeautifulTorment

32 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

You'll have a hard time finding good timing for the west coast of north america and eu. However the eastern time zone is quite a bit friendlier for making a session.

EST is 5 hours behind the EU. A lot of people finish work and get home by 530 or 6 EST so that puts you at about 1030 EU time for a boosting session. 

That would be 6 hours for me here in Norway. Just started a boosting session and totally forgot about the time difference.

Edited by Stevieboy
Please don't arrange or advertise sessions in the forums.

2 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

I generally boost whenever the other person feels like it. Noon your time would be good though. It'd be 8pm where your partner is and that's still pretty early.

2 hours ago, Hemiak said:

That's an 8 hour difference. So if you were on around noon that would be 8 for GB and slightly later as you moved east. 

It really just depends on the individual player and their schedules though. I've played at midnight (gmt-6) with people who were up really early in EU, but the earlier in the day us Americans can get on the easier it is usually. 

Yes, it doesn't help I am organizing 24 players, each with their own times.  :(

Logistical nightmare, that's all it is. 

Plus different cultures have different work schedules and routines. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

Depends on the type of game.  

If we're talking boosting with only 1-2 other people I'll usually just talk to them and setup a specific time that works for everyone, and try to be very flexible myself.

If the game requires several people, such as teams of 6 or 8, then I try to set the time around 1-2PM EST (New York timezone) on a Saturday.  Most people will be free Saturdays.  For EU people it'll be early to late evening, but not terribly late, and still works for west coast US (California) people as it's late morning for them.

• Like 1