Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

7 hours ago, Falken-N7 said:

Breach is working for me, however when completing a Darknet file (the one about the little girl) I get disconnected after the final news, cannot obtain the reward, and the trophy.

Still no sign of any fix?

You will be locked out of breach mode soon.

9 hours ago, Falken-N7 said:

Breach is working for me, however when completing a Darknet file (the one about the little girl) I get disconnected after the final news, cannot obtain the reward, and the trophy.

Still no sign of any fix?

As far as I know, no there is no sign at all, except their responds to tickets, that they are aware of the problem and working on it.

You can however continue playing so try to complete the second Darknet file, the trophy should unlock then (if you are lucky). Worked for me at least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mori said:

As far as I know, no there is no sign at all, except their responds to tickets, that they are aware of the problem and working on it.

You can however continue playing so try to complete the second Darknet file, the trophy should unlock then (if you are lucky). Worked for me at least.

Typical of SE, their support is the worst one out there. I've opened a ticket but I'm expecting that exact answer.

I'll try to keep on playing (unless Breach locks me out for good) and complete the second file, thanks!

2 hours ago, Falken-N7 said:

Typical of SE, their support is the worst one out there. I've opened a ticket but I'm expecting that exact answer.

I'll try to keep on playing (unless Breach locks me out for good) and complete the second file, thanks!

I did that a couple of months ago. Same result, and no trophy. Last I checked, I couldn't play at all.

1 hour ago, Barsoomian said:

I did that a couple of months ago. Same result, and no trophy. Last I checked, I couldn't play at all.

6 hours ago, Mori said:

Update on the situation: done the second Darknet file, the Steiner-Bisley one. After the news cutscene, the usual SE servers not available message popped up and sent me back to main menu. What's more, I'm now unable to play Breach at all.

Thanks Square Enix for being the s**tty company you have proved to be time and time again. Will probably just uninstall and keep the shameful E rank on my profile.

Update on the situation: done the second Darknet file, the Steiner-Bisley one. After the news cutscene, the usual SE servers not available message popped up and sent me back to main menu. What's more, I'm now unable to play Breach at all.

Thanks Square Enix for being the s**tty company you have proved to be time and time again. Will probably just uninstall and keep the shameful E rank on my profile.

E rank? You aren't even going to do one PT of the campaign? That's worth playing.

Sorry to hear that.

Someone else got the DLC DN file trophies, which seemed to be unobtainable since Sept. but the main game DN file trophy glitched on him on every main game DN file he completed.

I hope they get their shit together soon.

6 minutes ago, Barsoomian said:

E rank? You aren't even going to do one PT of the campaign? That's worth playing.

Not really sure I will, haven't played the previous chapter and knowing this one is trophy-glitched is kind of a let down. I may just do a single normal mode PT and then drop it. Maybe a C rank will come out of that.

6 minutes ago, Mori said:

Sorry to hear that.

Someone else got the DLC DN file trophies, which seemed to be unobtainable since Sept. but the main game DN file trophy glitched on him on every main game DN file he completed.

I hope they get their shit together soon.

Knowing how Square Enix works, I hardly doubt it. But, let's still hope.

39 minutes ago, Falken-N7 said:

Not really sure I will, haven't played the previous chapter and knowing this one is trophy-glitched is kind of a let down. I may just do a single normal mode PT and then drop it. Maybe a C rank will come out of that.

You can view my profile. I only did one PT, a no kills no alarms run, which is how I wanted to play anyway. That should get you an A rank.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 8:30 PM, Mikomi93 said:

I´ve tested it as well as you might have read and can say that the DN file is not the only trigger. The first time I got kicked after the DN cutscene.

Then I did a Reset and when I logged in the next day (after playing my way up the Servers) I wasn´t able to log in anymore, without doing anything that could have triggered it.

And I agree. There is no need for this to be online, that´s the biggest reason this bug or whatever it is makes me so mad. There is no reason it has to be online. All those online features are merely optional stuff that is completly unneeded, so they could fix everything by just making it offline if they are that uncapable of getting their game running correctly.

I hate to say it, but I think the only way we are getting an answer from SE one way or another is to keep the tickets / twitter / Facebook messages going. At some point they have to give a response of some kind you would think. 

At this point, even a "we aren't fixing it ever, sorry guys" would be better than the guessing game they have us playing now. 

No response to my ticket yet, but will open more if needed too. Going to start messaging them on Twitter too (they had a post in November so it is still somewhat active). 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, DarthVolod said:

I hate to say it, but I think the only way we are getting an answer from SE one way or another is to keep the tickets / twitter / Facebook messages going. At some point they have to give a response of some kind you would think. 

At this point, even a "we aren't fixing it ever, sorry guys" would be better than the guessing game they have us playing now. 

No response to my ticket yet, but will open more if needed too. Going to start messaging them on Twitter too (they had a post in November so it is still somewhat active). 

Right spoken! 

Also I think its the best we can do. If my new ticket wont get a response, i will send them every week a new one. In the end not everybody of SE can be a „customer-ignorant“. 

I had a strange answer from the SE ticket I sent, instead of the usual "we are working on it, we are sorry" I got a "try this connection settings on your PS4" one. Needless to say it didn't solve my problems (I was told to use Google's DNS servers and try lowering the MTU to 1400 and not lower), but it's a change at least.

I replied back, telling them that it didn't work, that I know other players are suffering from this issue, and whether they are still supporting this game properly or shall we just giv it up. Let's see what (and if) they will answer.

Meanwhile I decided to take on the single player campaign...it makes me even more mad about the Breach issue: this game is gold.

Edited by Falken-N7
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Falken-N7 said:

I had a strange answer from the SE ticket I sent, instead of the usual "we are working on it, we are sorry" I got a "try this connection settings on your PS4" one. Needless to say it didn't solve my problems (I was told to use Google's DNS servers and try lowering the MTU to 1400 and not lower), but it's a change at least.

I replied back, telling them that it didn't work, that I know other players are suffering from this issue, and whether they are still supporting this game properly or shall we just giv it up. Let's see what (and if) they will answer.

Meanwhile I decided to take on the single player campaign...it makes me even more mad about the Breach issue: this game is gold.

It sounds like they are giving generic problem solving solutions. I agree is a good sign though.

My hope is that at some point we get the attention of someone that matters at SE / Eidos or whoever is working on this game now and they just undo whatever they did back in September that glitched the servers. 

May not be a bad idea for us to mention to them that this issue is preventing us from using the microtransactions as well (maybe that will get their attention if they realize they are potentially losing money because of this). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarthVolod said:

It sounds like they are giving generic problem solving solutions. I agree is a good sign though.

My hope is that at some point we get the attention of someone that matters at SE / Eidos or whoever is working on this game now and they just undo whatever they did back in September that glitched the servers. 

May not be a bad idea for us to mention to them that this issue is preventing us from using the microtransactions as well (maybe that will get their attention if they realize they are potentially losing money because of this). 

I was indeed tempted to say I would've bought the Season Pass, if not for this Breach issue (honestly it's not even a lie, this game is wonderful, Breach aside). Should they answer, then I will.

It would surprise me, if they actually respond differently.

I've brought up once that I might consider not buying any more SE or Eidos Montreal products if they still sell those MTX and dont fix those Breach issues. In the end, I've got the same respond as always and just felt stupid for even mentioning it.

Just received a reply to my ticket tonight; nothing about resetting my account, but still at least some positive information here assuming this is all true. Very much the same as other support messages that have been posted, but it once again as of 1/5/19 at least confirms that they are aware of the Breach Mode server problems and they are looking to fix it (probably through some sort of patch / update). 

Nothing specific here regarding a timeframe, but it does give some hope that this will be fixed eventually (we know they were working on the game as recently as September 2018). 

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Greetings,

Unfortunately, the Breach Mode servers are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. Our development team is currently working to have the issue resolved as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and we ask for your continued patience as we strive to resolve this issue in a timely manner. 

Unfortunately, as this technical issue was unexpected, we do not have an ETA as to when it will be resolved. However, we are currently working to get it back up-and-running soon.

For all the latest news and announcements regarding DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED, please be sure to follow the official DEUS EX Twitter Page @DeusEx

Thank you,
Agent Christian
North American SQUARE ENIX Support Center

It gives the option to respond back. I'm contemplating what to say next.

The lack of a direct message or post on Twitter is frustrating too ... how long would it take to just send out a tweet that says they are working on it? 

Instead we are still mostly left in the dark. I still have hope though...

1 hour ago, Anton_games337 said:

Player BubblesPL recently completed all dlc and base game breach trophies. How? Maybe now everything is unobtainable?

He didn't complete trophy connected with darknet file, but somebody still got this recently. How? It is just luck? Does it mean that it is only unobtainable trophy?

I've talked with him and he said, the main game Darknet file trophy glitched on him on all main game DN files. You can continue with Darknet files even if the game kicks you out during the endcutscene.

For example I didnt get the trophy on the first darknet file and got kicked out but was able to play the second darknet file and got the trophy then. Later on I was kicked out on the third Darknet file again but wasnt able to reconnect to the servers.

So with much much much luck you could get all trophies. But I am not in the mood to get my account resetted again and try it, just to get booted out and not being able to reconnect.

Edited by Mori

I had another, different answer today from the EU Square Enix support. Together with the usual "we know about it and we are working on it to have it back up and running again", they told me that some players have reported that, by clearing the PSN blocked IDs list, the Breach issue got solved.

Now I am fairly sure that I don't have anyone in the blocked list, but I'll still share this "hint" they gave me, maybe it could indeed help someone.