Help me decide where to focus my grade boosting efforts!

Pickle_Riiiick_X

Want to clear my backlog a bit and improve my general stats (which will take a slight dip in March for the Kill My Completion v3.0 event). From the games on my trophy list any suggestions on where I can make quick improvements. I'm just seeing a demoralising flood of D to F grades, lol.

All suggestions gratefully received, thanks!!

• Like 1

Hi there,

you do have a lot of E ranked games on there, know the feeling! Anyway, from my own experience I can recommend:

Tiny Troopers - only the "decked out" trophy takes a lot of grinding (still missing that one myself), the rest you should be able to obtain fairly easy in a couple of hours
Guacamelee - it will take time to go all the way, but not more than Tiny Troopers to cross 50 % for starters. Plus it is really good fun, which doesn't hurt of course!

Good luck with getting rid of those E's!

Edited by Kongefar

Thanks for the reply, will have a crack at those 2, I get caught up in hype or games friends were/are playing, sometimes on other consoles too easily.....results in me starting a game, then jumping to another that's recommended as awesome, they spend all night seshing on them while I bang out an hour or so then try the next one they mention as they've already finished the previous one as much as they want to, lol

Depends what you mean by 'quick'. For example watch dogs and rainbow six seige and the division are all 'quick' compared to other AAA games and also pretty easy in my opinion. Maybe not to plat but definitely to bump up to a more acceptable grade for now. But I see you have a lot of psn games which obviously take a lot less effort and time to get trophies for. So depends really how quickly you want to improve your stats and how much time you have to put into it. 

Looking for a selection really, maybe about 3 or 4 to jump between as the mood takes me, played watch dogs on the Xbox One when it first came out before I switched camps, got as far as a story mission where I had to find the guy in the TV broadcast van, kept failing miserably, and a side mission to wipe everyone out at a construction site from what I remember, really should get into it again, I enjoyed it but the dread of that point looms when I think about it, lol. Just downloaded Rainbow Six to try again, I generally suck at online shooters though so will take me some time and practice I think. Thanks for the suggestions.

You can get a huge chunk of the trophies on rainbow six without having to play against other humans. Just complete the situations and then the trophies related to terrorist hunts and you should be golden. The construction site mission in watch dogs is a pain. LOTS of explosives are the key to that. And stay as high up as you can. 

This is not a community event, should have been posted at PSN instead. If games are too boring for you that you drop them before playing enough, maybe having a high % profile isn't your thing. I know friends of mine going through the same process and getting only frustration out of it. 

8 hours ago, Pickle2907 said:

Want to clear my backlog a bit and improve my general stats (which will take a slight dip in March for the Kill My Completion v3.0 event). From the games on my trophy list any suggestions on where I can make quick improvements. I'm just seeing a demoralising flood of D to F grades, lol.

6 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

This is not a community event, should have been posted at PSN instead. If games are too boring for you that you drop them before playing enough, maybe having a high % profile isn't your thing. I know friends of mine going through the same process and getting only frustration out of it. 

Yuri's on point here. If you get bored easily with the games, high % is going to be a problem. You could create an alt account for your high percentage though, and keep this one for experimentation.

8 hours ago, Pickle2907 said:

Are you kidding me? You beat MWR on Veteran, and have 4 fairly easy trophies left. Why dont you already have the platinum?

I recommend focusing on indies first, for you. They're faster to complete and mostly easier.

If I were you, I'd start by looking through the trophy advisor on your PSNP profile.  (https://psnprofiles.com/Pickle2907/log?earned=unearned)

It's a nice feature that lists your unearned trophies in order of most common to least (by default... you can also sort your unearned trophies in other ways).  Look through the first page or two or three and pick something that seems interesting to you.  It should be pretty easy to make progress this way from your position if you want to, provided you still own or have access to these games.

• Like 1