Lego Trophy Thoughts

DrakeHellsing

So, now that we have the list, thoughts everyone?

I've played the beta of it, but have only played 25 minutes of it myself... not more than that, as my computer couldn't run it that well, too much lag.  So the trophies, I'm not sure what they are for now.  As in, the 2x2 piece and pieces like that, or the gold bricks on how one is suppose to find them.

But yeah, same list as the Steam version though by the looks of it.

Just now, snakebit10 said:

Really don't know what to say other than it is a long list. No Idea how long it would take to complete. I am guessing more time than a normal Lego game.

Yeah, seems like it.  I mean I'm not sure how long it'll take to get the gold bricks, or find those special pieces either.

15 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

I'm getting a Minecraft vibe from the trophy images. That is a lot of trophies to earn just for one platinum that's for sure.

It's basically a LEGO version of Minecraft, so yeah they'd be similar. 

I'm interested in what the gold and legendary bricks are for. I've only seen gameplay from a while back and never saw anything about those. 

47 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

This game single player only? It looks fun.

I know it has split-screen co-op. There's even a trophy for doing something to another player in the list. As far as online goes? Don't know, but I know the developer is openly more partial to couch multiplayer set ups than online, IIRC.

EDIT: After a quick google search, it does appear to feature online.

Edited by iamjax

"Ride a Shark on land", as if I wasn't excited enough about the game. No idea how hard this will be, since I'm not sure how the game will be structured for most of it. But I look forward to seeing.

The trophy banner is lame as hell. Really not a big fan of ones that don't have the game's logo in them. Guess it's better than some of the LEGO Batman ones though, those tiny circles are ugly as sin.

Edited by Elvick_

1 hour ago, serialkilla1987 said:

If this was a full priced title I would delay, but at the price point that they are putting it out at, I'm in. Time to build some lego masterpieces!

Like me! Gotta build that dream house I've always wanted after all... which will look like garbage xD

8 hours ago, GibsonIV said:

I noticed the duet trophy sounds like it's a multiplayer one 

Possibly, but I imagine you can use two controllers for such a thing as well.

I am still very curious on those Legendary bricks now and what they're all about, on if they're tied to a quest, or if they're to do with just exploring the biomes.

Designer's Delight
Collect all the brick elements

I am wondering with this one, if it means when you run past the different items around, talking to the people and all that sort of jazz where it adds to your collection.  I mean when I played the beta on the PC version, I would run past things like trees, wood and all that, and those things would get added to my collection... so I wonder if that's what they mean here, or if it's specific types of bricks.

On 2017-03-07 at 11:56 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Possibly, but I imagine you can use two controllers for such a thing as well.

I am still very curious on those Legendary bricks now and what they're all about, on if they're tied to a quest, or if they're to do with just exploring the biomes.

It is I got it with two controllers no problem [bagpipes, trumpet].

Legendary bricks seem like they are found by finding 'maps' in chests. Been a few days since I played, but I found two in chests that make it seem as though you use them to find the legendary bricks. You then buy them in the items menu somewhere [forget where exactly], and after that... I'm out, I have no idea after that.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I haven't had a chance to start this yet but I see the trophy for 1 billion studs is the only one that hasn't been earned yet. About how long will that take to earn? I take it there is no cheats in Lego Worlds like other Lego games.

A thread on playtationtrophies estimated about 300 plus hours that's just for the studs, not counting every other trophy too.  As of yet no one has found a stud multiplier. Someone asked one of the devs to add one in , in a patch later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greenkaos1226 said:

A thread on playtationtrophies estimated about 300 plus hours that's just for the studs, not counting every other trophy too.  As of yet no one has found a stud multiplier. Someone asked one of the devs to add one in , in a patch later.

Thanks for the response, Wow 300 hundred hours. May have to do this one in chunks.

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

Thanks for the response, Wow 300 hundred hours. May have to do this one in chunks.

Yeah personally I'm only at a roughly 5 million studs , working on one last trophy (the brick elements one) and I have about 30 hours in. (I also found all the coordinates manually for the bricks which added lots of time) other than the stud trophy this game isn't too long. I guess they want people playing through all the dlc they probably plan on adding.