Compile Heart reveals Neptunia Virtual Reality Game for PS4/PSVR

TheVader66

22 minutes ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

Plutia can always be added later as DLC. Hopefully she is in there day one, but added as DLC in the future would be fine.

Dunno if she would be added like a DLC, it would be fun, of course, but unfortunatley, she's not a part of the 4 main Goddesses. JUst like happened in CyberNep. she isn't a playable character... :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iris Heart said:

Dunno if she would be added like a DLC, it would be fun, of course, but unfortunatley, she's not a part of the 4 main Goddesses. JUst like happened in CyberNep. she isn't a playable character... :(

It's a shame that wonderful characters like Plutia/Iris Heart are not included in all games as playable after being introduced. She has had what? 4 unique games in total appearance with 3 of them playable?

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

11 minutes ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

It's a shame that wonderful characters like Plutia/Iris Heart are not included in all games as playable after being introduced. She has had what? 4 unique games in total appearance with 3 of the playable?

Hmmm, let me see.

HDN Victory, of course.

HDN Re;Birth one as DLC character, not story related.

HDN Re;Birth 3, doesn't count because it's the same as Victory.

MegaTagmension Neptune, you got her very late at the game.

Superdimension Neptune, had an important role. 

Cyberdimension Neptunia, only a NPC.

Nep Cards game (don't remember the name), I have only seen that she will be included as a card, no idea if she will be a part of the story.

Yes, it's really bad that Iris/Plutia are not included as playable in many games. I wonder if she would be back soon in another game.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

*Raises hand* I actually prefer her English voice actress.

*Puts on flame shield that can withstand the white hot fire of the center of the sun*

5 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

Amen to that Brotha!

You guys are deaf :awesome: 

Joking aside, I actually watched a few scenes in improper language and... the English VA is as far away as you can.

She doesn't depict true Plutia AT ALL.

Sure, you can't compare with perfection, but she's not trying enough. 

True Plue is doji, ULTRA slow speaking ball of moe. You don't feel that from English version.

2 hours ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

It's a shame that wonderful characters like Plutia/Iris Heart are not included in all games as playable after being introduced. She has had what? 4 unique games in total appearance with 3 of them playable?

She has unfortunate flaw.

She's not part of canon dimension.

The fact that she got so many appearances is thanks to her popularity (and HanaKana :P) 

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You guys are deaf :awesome: 

Joking aside, I actually watched a few scenes in improper language and... the English VA is as far away as you can.

She doesn't depict true Plutia AT ALL.

Sure, you can't compare with perfection, but she's not trying enough. 

True Plue is doji, ULTRA slow speaking ball of moe. You don't feel that from English version.

Just my opinion, of course, but Plutia's Japanese voice sounds very retarded because of the slow rhythm. I just don't like that, because being lazy or sleepy is not the same as sound like that. 

Dunno if there is proper or improper language, it's just a matter of tastes, but, there's nothing wrong about liking the English dub more over Japanese. Anyone can play and listen to the game in the way they want and that doesn't mean that a dub is better than other. 

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 3

I prefer the English version as well but only because I can understand it. I don't necessary care about Dub vs Sub except when it comes to the Dragon Ball series (which Dub is superior) and Love Live Series (which Sub is superior)

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

So i have to add my comments to few topics here :

1) I love first original game , it has flaws , but it was awesome.

2) Add Noire and im all in , .....  but nepu touching would be fine too..... im mean watching .. not touching .... right?

3) Englisch vs jp dub? hm i prefer jp dubs in games BUT i started first few Nep games with englisch dub so it felt wrong to switch later .... im just used to it .  Englisch dub in Nep games are pretty good and they try hard (not like "hahaha" in FFX .....if you know what i mean) .

And one small add to dub topic, i love plutias jp VA , but my ears start bleeding when i have to hear nepus jp VA ..... i cant stand it ....

So i think thats all i have to so ... xionx out.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Xionx said:

1) I love first original game , it has flaws , but it was awesome.

I am glad that another person likes the original game as well

24 minutes ago, Xionx said:

And one small add to dub topic, i love plutias jp VA , but my ears start bleeding when i have to hear nepus jp VA ..... i cant stand it ....

I can understand that, sometimes I am alright with her and then there other times where I want to stab my ears

Edited by TheVader66

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.3.2017 at 10:22 AM, Xionx said:

Noire

Finally someone mentions Noire

My comments to few of the topics here:

1. I love the original game, I liked that You have to Fight the protagonist herself, most RPGs have you fight a clone of protagonist(Dark Link) and the Platinum description fits ``You've been diagnosed with Neptunia``
  2. I like all the Neptunia games released so far
  3. If this game have Noire and maybe Uzume and is released in the west, I will pre-order it
  4. English vs Japanese, I don't really care if there`s no English dub as I love both the English and Japanese VAs (even though I only play the games in English)

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2017 at 3:19 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

At least it says that you can play it even if you don't have VR.  I suppose it'll be one of those games that are VR related, but you can also not play it in VR, which is nice, means I'd get to check this game out for sure.

It's positively awesome. If it's anything like recent Neptune releases, it will cost pennies on the dollar a couple of months after release, when I will snap it up myself.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...