Should I even bother with this game?

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's up to you if you enjoy the game and have fun playing it, if you feel like you're at the point you have to force yourself to play to earn the trophies in it, put it down and play something else.

There's nothing else really to play I enjoy, the one game I love dear to me I can't beat (stupid EA) so I might as well force myself to earn them, I am trying my hardest to get out of cheating so I need a challenging game. I mean it's not a bad game, I just enjoy messing with it, going into HEX editor and making the wheels super big (I'm not trophy hacking it) but I really wanna start getting into it, and being serious with it. Would it  be worth it?

Just now, Nishikino Maki said:

It's an okay game. I feel the previous entries are far superior in nearly every way. LA was just.... boring. Don't force yourself to play a game out of some misplaced obligation. 

Yeah, I don't wanna force my self to plat games, since my GPA isn't even  a 2.0, but I also want to enjoy games. Plus, MC:LA has been sitting in my trophy collection years, un-touched, so I want to show it some love. :3

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

if i was faced with the possibility of an unobtainable plat, i would play the game for every other trophy that can be earned. without it. messes with the completion percentages :(

still does add points to the profile.

Edited by kingdrake2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

No. If you want to play a good Midnight Club, play MCII. 

As a big fan of racing games, MC:LA is amongst the worst and most disappointing ones I've ever played considering I think MCII was one of the best ones ever made, if not, the best. There's a reason NFS ended up winning out with the street racing games and is still around while Midnight Club is completely dead since this game to put it that way. 

• Like 1