Trophy Thoughts AKA Is it worth it?

Tearraven

I saw this on the Steam marketplace a long time ago and thought it looked fun but never downloaded it. I didn't know it was coming to PS4 as well. I might try this game out but the trophy for killing 10,000 enemies looks like it's going to be pretty big grind.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mcnichoj said:

It's incredibly easy to boost nearly everything if you got a friend. Just depends if you want to invest that amount of time.

Yeah but 10,000 kills. 500 hours minimum? If the game's really fun and you keep returning to it you might be popping on the side, but otherwise it's just another F2P fare, having an extremely grindy last trophy constituting "the plat" which will guarantee anyone who goes for completion won't be playing much else for at least a month or two. Yes I understand they depend on playerbase to finance themselves, but if they're asking for something that's considered overkill on a Battlefield game... :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 28.8.2018 at 4:55 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

just wanna revive this thread as how many hours does this game take if im boosting? 

I don't think its possible to do it any faster than maybe 300 hours or so. Depending on how quick you're able to boost the kills and vehicle slaughter kills. I was wondering why there is less trophies here than achievements on steam? Managed to do them all myself back in the days when this was a decent game to play on PC. 

Theres a change now, it got bought by LittleOrbit and I know they are gonna fix the ps4 version some time soon and I'm excited about how good they can make it. Would be cool to see the same trophies as on steam for a update here and this game is worth a platinum too in my opinion. I sent LittleOrbit a request on getting the excact same achievements on steam as trophies here for us on ps4 and add it when they refresh the ps4 version of this game and add a plat. Really hope its doable and it would also raise a bit more popularity in the game with some trophy hunters too. ?

• 3 years later...
On 8/30/2018 at 8:30 PM, JrsAlster said:

Theres a change now, it got bought by LittleOrbit and I know they are gonna fix the ps4 version some time soon and I'm excited about how good they can make it. 

lol

It may seem like I'm saying that because of hindsight but I would have said this back then too.