Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,630 posts in this topic

My friend let us borrow his PS3 So the first game i ever played was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

The first game i ever played (On my own system i bought shortly there after) was Fallout 3.

First ps3 game I played is Resident Evil 5, but I played it on my close friend's ps3 in 2010.

My first ps3 game I bought together with my ps3 console is Resident Evil 6 last year (2013).

Really regret buying RE6 when I found out the price dropped a few months later. :angry:

My first two PS3 games were Uncharted 2: Among Theives and Medal of Honor (2010) since they came with my PS3 Slim. MoH had a fun campaign while it lasted, but Uncharted 2 was most definitely the better of those two games, and a great experience to have.

My first two games were Castlevania: Lords of Shadows and God of War 3, came with the PS3 slim.

But the very first was only Castevania LoS, since i've played GoW 3 after the previous chapters, which i bougth about one year later

Edited by Kakaroth89

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves and Gran Turismo 5 bundled with my PS3, when i first bought it.

First game played was GT5, i think. ;)

Untold Legends Dark Kingdom, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, and Assassins Creed.

For me it was Metal gear solid 4 and Rachet and Clank:Future Tools of Destruction.

Mine were Uncharted 2 (bundled  :awesome:​ ), FIFA Street 3 (not as good as FIFA Street 2  :facepalm:  ), and COD: Modern Warfare 2 (probably the first game inserted in the PS3).

My first game was Black Ops. AfroSamurai0045.png

NEW ACCOUNT

Edited by AfroSamurai0045

Black Ops ( Zombies <3) and God of War 3. These are my first 2 plats aswell iirc.

Resistance 1 for me - come to think of it I still haven't completed that

Bought the PS3 bundled with MGS 4 a few years back so that would be my first PS3 game.

Mine were Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Heavenly Sword ^^

I got a bunch of games when I bought my PS3 but the first game I played was MGS 4 or Resistance 1. Not sure which one was first lol.