questions about the PS4 version of the game...

rockstarjazz

i have completed this on ps3 100% and am considering playing it again on ps4. i already have over rank 100 so online should be more or less covered. but some questions...

1. how bad is the waiting and loading time for online for any outstanding trophies there?
2. is online 'hacked' or messed up in anyway? e.g. in the ps3 version sometimes when leaving your apartment theres a giant fan outside that destroys anything in its path, left by hackers i think.
3. is the transfer of trophies from ps3 to ps4 for the online character still works ok or am i likely to have a few trophies missing that didnt transfer?
4. what the heck is editor and how easy is it getting the trophies for those?
5. for 'solid gold, baby', is the difficulty in sp missions the same as ps3 version or have certain missions or parts been tweaked by rockstar to make certain areas of the game harder? i was thinking i might do the same set of missions in ps3 for ps4 for this trophy.

thanks

1. The loading times are faster than the PS3, that's for sure. I'm not sure what you mean by the trophies.
2. PS4 isn't hacked, however many people hack their levels on PS3 before transferring to PS4, along with any hacked cash and items purchased.
3. It should pop all your online trophies after a minute, as well as all Stunt Jumps.
4. Editor is just a movie creating tool. The trophies are extremely easy and may take an hour to unlock everything.
5. The missions are more or less the same.

Yeah. They had huge warnings all around saying that they were discontinuing the character transfer. So any of that multiplayer stuff you did will have to be done again. Other than that, there are a few trophies that can be glitchy to pop. For me personally, the trophy for turning in the spaceship parts dind't pop for about 12 tries of reloading the save and returning in the mission

1. No hacked lobbies (Yet)

2. Online trophies, as long as you got them in the PS3 version will insta unlock.

3. No character transfer

4. Loading is fairly quick.

5. You can get editor trophies easy, I use it to make stuff like: 

(Just a little self advertising)

to earn them, complete offline mission to earn characters, and use them.

6 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

The transfer from PS3 to PS4 doesn't work at all. It was discontinued in March.

omg i just missed it. i spent the past couple of months playing the last of us :(

fuck that! i am not going through online all over again. i think i might not bother with gta5 ps4 now.

thanks

I'll tell you something, there is a lot of trophies that are glitched, don't know if it's just for me but the one where you have to rob 20 banks doesn't unlock, and story mode can also sometimes be a pain with some of the trophies not unlocking too.

Yeah, so there's tons of trophies that don't unlock when they're supposed to.  

Personally speaking:

Tonya's last tow truck mission wouldn't spawn.

I had to replay the final story mission about 5 times for that to pop.

I had to replay the kifflom mission about 15 times.

My girlfriend's account wouldn't unlock for robbing 20 stores.

My character transfer took about 20 minutes before my previous PS3 progress unlocked (my real life friends were instant)

I've heard some other horror stories here, such as the spaceship parts not unlocking, other story missions not appearing, and other glitches in general.