Time to call it quits for me guys

zeero7uk

Your enjoyment of the games should always come first. Trophies are fun but never make it the reason you play video games because you'll soon experience burn out and pass up amazing games just because you need to 100% that game you've been playing for ages. It took me a while to come to that realization and I value my gaming time way more now. Don't get me wrong I still love going for trophies but I won't bust my ass getting 100% in a game if I don't feel like it. I play for fun first and the trophies are a nice bonus.

Edited by Mayadome

This is perfect topic for me. I personally haven't been enjoying gaming that much lately. Feels like all I care is to get trophies, trophies and trophies. Faster I finish the game, better. But not really, I don't have any kind of or very little satisfaction after the Platinum pops. Getting trophies feels like a chore that I need to do everyday. I'm currently on 61 day trophy streak but today I'm gonna intentionally break it. And it has been harder than you think, I've had this feeling today that I should play something and pop at least 1 trophy. That's fucking sick and I don't wanna feel that way anymore.

True first world problems but what you gonna do when your brain is all fucked up and you get addicted to something so dumb thing as virtual icon that pops on your TV screen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juzota said:

This is perfect topic for me. I personally haven't been enjoying gaming that much lately. Feels like all I care is to get trophies, trophies and trophies. Faster I finish the game, better. But not really, I don't have any kind of or very little satisfaction after the Platinum pops. Getting trophies feels like a chore that I need to do everyday. I'm currently on 61 day trophy streak but today I'm gonna intentionally break it. And it has been harder than you think, I've had this feeling today that I should play something and pop at least 1 trophy. That's fucking sick and I don't wanna feel that way anymore.

True first world problems but what you gonna do when your brain is all fucked up and you get addicted to something so dumb thing as virtual icon that pops on your TV screen. 

That was profund and kinda depressed at the same time to hear . I feel the same sometimes when i play cause of the chore of getting trophies however i'm more obsessed with my percentage rate and became reluctant in starting a new game before finishing other with a plat or 100% to not drop my percentage completion rate alot and keep that rate up .

• Like 2

Sometimes I get totally wiped out on trophy hunting or gaming in general so i give it a break for a while and I usually come back raring to go or itching to play something. Variety is the spice of life and even if you decide never to come back to it, just remember that everyone enjoys their spices a different way. 

On 4/13/2017 at 9:34 PM, Spaz said:

I do all my cloud uploading at 3 AM in the morning. My Playstation 4 does this every morning and I haven't regretted it once.

How do you do that on a PS4 ? Auto uploads to cloud happen randomly on PS4 when it detects an updated save.  To the best of my knowledge the PS4 does not have a time feature like the PS3 does.