1. 1. Choose Wisely

• Futaba Sakura (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
    • Makoto Niijima (CV: Rina Satou)
    • Ann Takamaki (CV: Nana Mizuki)
    • Haru Okumura (CV: Haruka Tomatsu)
    • Tae Takemi (CV: Yuka Saitou)
    • Sadayo Kawakami (CV: Mai Fuchigami)
    • Ichiko Ohya (CV: Yumi Uchiyama)
    • Chihaya Mifune (CV: ... ... Miyu... Matsuki...)
    • Hifumi Togo (CV: Tomomi Isomura)
    • Sae Niijima (CV: Yuuko Kaida)
    • Justine (CV: Aki Toyosaki)
    • Caroline (CV: Aki Toyosaki)

It was Ann for me at first(maybe because she was the first I encountered, and let's face it her outfit is sexy), but after about half way through Makoto made a big jump forward. Something about her character and personality just made her stand out enormously from everyone else. Also, I like her battle victory celebration. This may have also been why. ?

I'm only in the Pyramid palace so no major spoilers please but how the fuck are so many people picking Makoto? For the first third of the game she's stalking you and then, when she joins you, she makes you stalk other people with her! What is wrong with you people?! That's like the creepiest behaviour possible. I don't care about her circumstances at home, I get that and all the backstory, trying to please everyone and eating shit for it from every side. Ok, that's fine, I sympathize. But this stalking shit? Are you nuts? And she's incredibly uptight. I feel like living with her I would die of lack of humor.

So far it's Ann because I really can't say anything bad about her... and I had a crush on similar friend few years ago... maybe Futaba, we shall see how her character develops.

P.S. I saw in the guide that you can romance Kawakami-senpai as well. It's so creepy part of me wants to try it just for the fun of it. Are there any major special scenes after romancing someone? I'll probably end up just watching some Youtube videos after I'm finished with the game and pick someone from my party. Haru showed up only in fireworks clip so far, last person I don't know anything about.

22 minutes ago, Terminus124 said:

I'm only in the Pyramid palace so no major spoilers please but how the fuck are so many people picking Makoto? For the first third of the game she's stalking you and then, when she joins you, she makes you stalk other people with her! What is wrong with you people?! That's like the creepiest behaviour possible. I don't care about her circumstances at home, I get that and all the backstory, trying to please everyone and eating shit for it from every side. Ok, that's fine, I sympathize. But this stalking shit? Are you nuts? And she's incredibly uptight. I feel like living with her I would die of lack of humor.

My thoughts exactly. I don't get all the love for Makoto either. :dunno:

23 minutes ago, Terminus124 said:

P.S. I saw in the guide that you can romance Kawakami-senpai as well. It's so creepy part of me wants to try it just for the fun of it. Are there any major special scenes after romancing someone? I'll probably end up just watching some Youtube videos after I'm finished with the game and pick someone from my party. Haru showed up only in fireworks clip so far, last person I don't know anything about.

Yes, there are special scenes based on who you romance, most notably on Christmas Eve and Valentine's Day.

• 2 weeks later...