Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

11 minutes ago, Enma8910 said:

Reward - The team gets one mistake per 8 hour block for their team.

May we have further details on the above?

Matt's right, but to give a concrete example consider the following:

In the first round (bronze) you earn 6 consecutive bronze, followed by 1 gold, followed by 10 more bronze. If you are on the team that didn't win the award challenge, your first 6 bronzes are wiped out by the gold - you finish with 10 points for the first leg of that event. If you are on the team that won the reward challenge, the gold won't count against you, and you finish with 16 points for the bronze leg. If you would happen to earn a second non-bronze after the first gold, it would wipe out all of your score to that point even with the reward.

For the silver leg, the count resets and you are once again permitted one non-silver trophy before receiving a penalty. The penalty will only reduce your silver score to 0, however - whatever you earned from the bronze leg is locked in after that period has concluded.

As a note to everyone you don't have to sync after each leg in this challenge, just as long as you have your account synced by the end of the 24 hour period.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

One quick clarification (god, I am so sorry for this):

For Day 5, the time leaderboard we should be looking at is here, on the far right, correct? So in this case, earning a trophy in Saints Row IV would count, since the fastest achiever did it in over 25 hours.

That is exactly the place to look. 

Just now, the_name_is_matt said:

If you guys dont mind and get a chance please vote a game for me this is for the elimination chamber also hosted by the_couchster

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/45179-couchs-elimination-chamber-season-2-in-progress/?page=13

Lmao. Yes he wants you to vote for Mafia 3 :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jem12345 said:

As long as we're self-advertising here, can everyone please vote for Time and Eternity here? Your support will be greatly appreciated. ^-^

Sniper elite 3 looks so much better though. And Because Andrea has been fantastic....she got my vote :)p

Just now, Couch said:

Sniper elite 3 looks so much better though. And Because Andrea has been fantastic....she got my vote :)p

Just because a game has Elite in the title, it doesn't make it an Elite game. I can't argue the second point though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

For Day 5, the time leaderboard we should be looking at is here, on the far right, correct? So in this case, earning a trophy in Saints Row IV would count, since the fastest achiever did it in over 25 hours.

8 minutes ago, Couch said:

That is exactly the place to look. 

Isn't the 50th place the one that has to be over 25 hours though (like in Trophy Hunters League and Rarity League) or is it indeed the fastest achiever that has to be over 25 hours?

24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Isn't the 50th place the one that has to be over 25 hours though (like in Trophy Hunters League and Rarity League) or is it indeed the fastest achiever that has to be over 25 hours?

It's just like in the trophy hunters league yes.... we're going off the top 50th time here. In saints row like Glenn showed, it was 3 days so that counts. 

In roughly 5 minutes we'll be starting the reward challenge.

Week 3 Day 2 - Reward Challenge- Platinum Plunge:

Every platinum earned will be worth 1 point. Team with the most plats will earn reward.

Reward - The team gets one mistake per 8 hour block for their team in the immunity challenge.

Enjoy :)

• Like 1

Alrighty, Reward round is over and we'll count the scores shortly. In the mean time, The Immunity Challenge has just begun.

Week 3 Day 3 Immunity round – Podium placing.

The 1st 8 hours will be bronze trophy hunting only. Only bronze trophies count for this event. Any other trophy earned will reset the progress back to zero for that individual for that 8 hours. The next 8 hours will be silver trophy hunting only. Again, if a trophy type other than silver is earned, that person will earn 0 points for the team during that 8 hour challenge. The last 8 hours are for Gold. Same rules as the other two 8 hour blocks. Team with the most points will earn Immunity and be safe from Tribal Council.

Scores are in. 4 to 3....Winners are Team Orange you glad you're not Blue.

Team Orange:

Kent -1

Matt - 2

Spazza - 1

Total - 4

Team Blue:

MStalker58 - 3 - Good try stalker

Team Orange gets the reward which is 1 free mistake per 8 hours.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, the_name_is_matt said:

With that being said now i have a quick question say I earn 4 silver then a teammate earns 6 and after his six I earn a non silver does this set it back to zero or does it just knock out my 4? 

In this equation pretend we cant make mistakes 

Each of you are separate. If you screw up, it only affects your score, not your team mates. 

Edited by Couch