Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

12 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

This place has become a ghost town. Can't tell if people are busy, not interested, or keeping quiet to avoid revealing any strategies or plans. Or maybe everyone's talking in private and laughing about how they are going to vote me off? :hmm:

Wish we had Survivor style confessionals so we could know what people were truly thinking and planning.  

I was pretty talkative last week, and everyone voted for me. I think everyone found out the pattern pretty quickly.

19 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Paranoia already? It's only week 1! ?

No one is ever safe on Survivor. Usually whenever you start to feel safe is about the time that you get a knife stabbed into your back. I'll be holding my breath during every Tribal Council. ?

• Like 1

Hello Survivors. The immunity Challenge results are in. The Winning Team is...............................Team Orange you glad we're not blue with a victory of 153 to 36. 

Team Orange individual scores:

Lucas - 2

Kent - 23

Matt - 3

Zonehunter - 4

Spazza - 15

Tearraven - 19

Enma - 52 - Huge shotouts to Enma for smashing the competition this round

Wdog - 20

Total - 138 + 15 = 153

Team Blue individual scores:

@HcG Clawz - 18

@Fredoline05  - 3

@MStalker58 - 11

@EpicNogg4- 0

@TwitchReflex- 0

@jem12345 - 4

@acetryhard - 0

@GlennRhee - 0

Total - 36

This means Team Blue is going to Tribal council and will need to vote for another team mate you want to eliminate this week.

Team blue will be tagged to see this message:

Edited by Couch
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, Couch said:

First person voted out of Survivor…Clawz.

Well with this becoming a "Ghost" town, it sure seems like communication is going on between some of the members to pull these kind of numbers out of the woodwork. What's in store for next week?....Check back in an hour  or so to find out. 

27 minutes ago, the_name_is_matt said:

Looks like some alliances have formed interesting

Or you know.....several people just happen to dislike @HcG Clawz and wanted to vote him off. Seems reasonable to me. :P

Glad that tribal council is over. Now I can breath easy again. At least for another week. I survived longer than Clawz so that's one goal checked off the list. Now if I can just sneak onto the jury then I'll have accomplished all of my goals for the event. :ninja:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Or you know.....several people just happen to dislike @HcG Clawz and wanted to vote him off. Seems reasonable to me. :P

Glad that tribal council is over. Now I can breath easy again. At least for another week. I survived longer than Clawz so that's one goal checked off the list. Now if I can just sneak onto the jury then I'll have accomplished all of my goals for the event. :ninja:

Lol @EpicNogg4 also survived longer. This is my first event where he hasn't gone out first. Moving on up in the competitive world there buddy. 

• Like 3

If both teams complete the relay race, is the team who did it first the one tht gets immunity?

Also is the "votes being due within an hour of the end of the relay" something that's only in place for this week, or all? Sorry for all the questions. ;;;

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

If both teams complete the relay race, is the team who did it first the one tht gets immunity?

Also is the "votes being due within an hour of the end of the relay" something that's only in place for this week, or all? Sorry for all the questions. ;;;

Whoever completes the race first is the winner for the relay race 

9 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

The team who finishes first will be the one who wins immunity yes. If neither team finishes, then whomever got farther will be the winner.

The votes being due within an hour of the end of the relay....Typo by me. Votes are needed by end of day 7 for Tribal Council.

Also, no need to apologize, get as much clarification as you need. Chances are, others are asking the same questions.

Edited by Couch

1 minute ago, Couch said:

The team who finishes first will be the one who wins immunity yes. If neither team finishes, then whomever got farther will be the winner.

The votes being due within an hour of the end of the relay....Type by me. Votes are needed by end of day 7 for Tribal Council.

Okay, phew! Being on at a specific hour isn't always easy, so that's a big relief! Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Couch said:

Haha, I'm not that sadistic.....yet :devil:

Planning to ramp it up to 11 post-merge, eh?

In terms of the relay order: Blue team, I wouldn't mind going early, maybe even first. I should be able to knock out my 20 points in a little over an hour.

4 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Planning to ramp it up to 11 post-merge, eh?

lol I think I may be the one confused now

Day 7 – Tribal Council – Somebody is going home

Just a quick note, We need the votes by an hour within the ending of day 7. Failure to do so will give you an inactivity point.

It is do at 11 now haha so maybe I'm missing what you're saying

9 minutes ago, Couch said:

lol I think I may be the one confused now

Day 7 – Tribal Council – Somebody is going home

Just a quick note, We need the votes by an hour within the ending of day 7. Failure to do so will give you an inactivity point.

It is do at 11 now haha so maybe I'm missing what you're saying

Haha I didn't mean literally. I meant the phrase "up to eleven", as in going more extreme than before.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Didn't know people disliked me this much. Oh well now atleast i can see how my reputation is around here. :D  It's either that or you guys just wanted to get rid of one of the stronger players in the team which looks like a stupid idea so early in the event. But on the other side that sounds like a tactic jem would come up with so im not suprised. 

At least now i can focus on beating a certain someone in a plat race again. Might even double the points. :awesome:

Anyway goodluck to the rest.

Hey hey! There's no need to single me out! Do you really think I can get this many followers after getting rejected over 20 times in the Olympics? I'm a little surprised I'm still here!