Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

2 hours ago, spazza136 said:

Yeah pretty obvious, I'm just trying to figure out why C2 members are shunned by the PSNP community, I think most of us are pretty nice people 1f609.png

Most of you are pretty nice people. But when a third of the participants in a survival game come from the same community, only a fool would not think they're colluding together. I don't think anyone actually hates you.

12 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Most of you are pretty nice people. But when a third of the participants in a survival game come from the same community, only a fool would not think they're colluding together. I don't think anyone actually hates you.

You know you're in that community too right? If I was in your Alliance I would be very worried about if you were playing both sides, I'm very interested to see how this goes for everyone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

You know you're in that community too right? If I was in your Alliance I would be very worried about if you were playing both sides, I'm very interested to see how this goes for everyone.

If I was in an alliance with you, why would you phrase your reply as if I'm an enemy? Also, I technically wasn't in C3 when the event started.

5 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

If I was in an alliance with you, why would you phrase your reply as if I'm an enemy? Also, I technically wasn't in C3 when the event started.

Never said I had any enemies, was just wondering how the train of thought is running for everybody in the other team. Maybe we're all playing both sides, you never know.

1 hour ago, spazza136 said:

Never said I had any enemies, was just wondering how the train of thought is running for everybody in the other team. Maybe we're all playing both sides, you never know.

That would be something. Though in the end, the weaker alliances will fall. Let's hope the strongest one trusts us.

19 minutes ago, TwitchReflex said:

Wait a moment........................................................................................................................................................................we can have alliances?!?

If you're still alone at this point, you're either extremely cocky or more likely a fool.

13 minutes ago, Couch said:

So everybody comfortable, getting used to the schedule, liking what we've done so far? Well let's change that up now.

Haha i thought you were gonna say teams were changing up im watching season 31 of survivor and the first line is exactly what jeff said before the teams changed lol but im getting excited alot has happened last week and this is going to be an intense week hopefully we dont get sabotaged like last week but we shall see how everything goes good luck everyone 

One quick clarification on the Ball challenge: we have to designate a catcher for a specific time frame and *only* that catcher's trophies count, correct?

So, say Stalker's a pitcher and both Twitch and I are catchers. For the 12am-2am timeslot, Stalker & Twitch are the designated pitcher and catcher, respectively. If Stalker "pitches" a bronze, and I earn a bronze at 12:30, it doesn't count for anything because it's not Twitch who earned it? Or can either of us catch?

It sounds like it's the former, but I just want to make sure. You know me, always asking questions.

8 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

One quick clarification on the Ball challenge: we have to designate a catcher for a specific time frame and *only* that catcher's trophies count, correct?

So, say Stalker's a pitcher and both Twitch and I are catchers. For the 12am-2am timeslot, Stalker & Twitch are the designated pitcher and catcher, respectively. If Stalker "pitches" a bronze, and I earn a bronze at 12:30, it doesn't count for anything because it's not Twitch who earned it? Or can either of us catch?

It sounds like it's the former, but I just want to make sure. You know me, always asking questions.

It is the former. Only one pitcher and one catcher per 2 hour slot. 

And like I said before. No worries on asking questions. That's what we're here for :)

30 minutes ago, acetryhard said:

About Day 6 could you rephrase it in a way that would make it easier to understand because I am having difficulties grasping what exactly must be done.

12 "races" of 2 hours each.

For each race, one of the two designated pitchers, and one of the four designated catchers competes. Everybody needs to play at least once.

The pitcher earns a trophy of a given type (platinum, gold, silver, bronze,) and then the catcher must earn that same type of trophy - if they earn their trophy before the pitcher, it does not count, it must be after the pitcher has earned their trophy.

The team with the fastest duo (measured from the start of the round, not from when the pitcher records their trophy) wins the round and earns a point for their team.

The team with the most points wins. The team who wins the reward challenge earns + 2 points, meaning they need to win 5 out of 12 matches to guarantee a victory in the immunity challenge and safety at the second tribal council this week.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Couch said:

Week 3 of Survivor PSNP Edition.

Recap of week 2:

Team Blue Da Ba Dee came out strong in the reward round beating the undefeated Team Orange this past week. The Relay immunity challenge came out and Team Blue came out strong again with a point to prove. They would take defeat no more. A very good start by fredoline05 who just couldn't keep his word and let his team down by failing to complete his leg of the race in under 30 minutes. This threw GlennRhee into a world of hurt but with heads held high, they conquered the leg. JAM and Stalker both put up great times to keep the middle of the pack from slowing down and Twitch came out of nowhere in the late hours to finish his part. And then we all waited on the edge of our seats to see what Acetryhard would do......and after many hours they became Victorious.

Tribal Council went off the rails when Team Orange voted off Wdog-999 who is not only one of the strongest members of the team in recent weeks but he also had a hidden immunity idol. Things are starting to heat up around here as we've already had one backstab. Whose next. Who can be trusted. All this on the next episode of SURVIVOR.

Day 1 Announcements:

So everybody comfortable, getting used to the schedule, liking what we've done so far? Well let's change that up now. This is week 3 baby and it's time for DOUBLE ELIMINATION WEEK...insert creepy intense music. That's right. Two survivors will be walking off the "island" this week. Let's go over the schedule so you can see what you need to do to keep your team safe from Tribal (unless you're team orange and want to throw the event to eliminate someone1f61c.png).

Schedule:

Day 2 – Reward round - Platinum plunge.

Every platinum earned will be worth 1 point. Team with the most plats will earn reward.

Reward - The team gets one mistake per 8 hour block for their team.

Day 3 Immunity round – Podium placing.

The 1st 8 hours will be bronze trophy hunting only. Only bronze trophies count for this event. Any other trophy earned will reset the progress back to zero for that individual for that 8 hours. The next 8 hours will be silver trophy hunting only. Again, if a trophy type other than silver is earned, that person will earn 0 points for the team during that 8 hour challenge. The last 8 hours are for Gold. Same rules as the other two 8 hour blocks. Team with the most points will earn Immunity and be safe from Tribal Council.

Day 4 Tribal council.

The Break this week is replaced by the firstTribal Council.

Day 5 Reward round – Long haul

Trophies earned in games over 25 hours on the top 50 time leader board will be worth 1 point.

Reward is they have a two point lead when the immunity event starts.

Day 6 Immunity round. - Play ball 

This involves a set number of Catchers(4 folks) and a set number of pitchers(2 folks). The Pitcher(s) will earn a type of trophy. Then one of the catchers will need to earn the same type of trophy. For instance... I pitch a bronze. One of the Catchers will need to earn a bronze after I did in order to gain a point. Whichever team does this first gets a point. Then we start with the pitcher again. At the top of every 2 hours we will start a new round. This means there are a total of 12 points available. Just to clarify one more time:

At midnight the pitcher will take their turn and his/her designated catcher will need to earn the trophy within that two hour time frame. Whichever team does this first, gets the point. Then at 2am, the next pitch and catch will be done. Rinse and repeat every two hours until the event is over. What I need from you guys is who will be in what positions. Each two hour block will need 1 of the designated pitchers and 1 of the 4 designated catchers. Should look something like this:

12:00am - 2:00am - Pitcher (couch) - Catcher (Andrea)

2:00 am - 4:00 am - Pitcher (Couch - Catcher (Psy)

4:00am - 6:00 am - Pitcher (couch) - Catcher (psy)

6:00am - 8:00 am - Pitcher (felicia) - Catcher (Adrian)

Next 8 timeslots

you get the idea.....

Note: Each person must be signed up for atleast 1 of the 12 two hour blocks. 

Day 7 Tribal Council.

Second elimination of the week.

Posting this a little early for two reasons. It's a big week and 2, I've been having some internet issues lately so a big shout out to the other admins who have been covering when I'm away.

As always, if you have any questions, need clarification, or are just completely jaw dropped at how fun your having, we're here to help lol

Good to see Adrian coming in and helping out.

6 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Sorry for yet another question...will the challenge start at midnight GMT, then? I ask because according to my time conversion, this post was made at 8:53 PM GMT. Since this week relies really heavily on specific times, I want to make absolutely sure I'm converting correctly.

All challenges and days for the event begin at midnight GMT.