Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

The immunity challenge is over in 12 minutes! Will the team who won reward win immunity for the 5th consecutive challenge, or is a surprise in store?

Stay tuned for the results, where one team will be sent to tribal council and the 4th player will be voted off.

• Like 1

Tribal Council Results

The votes are in. In no particular order 

Vote 1 - Matt

Vote 2 - Matt

Vote 3 - Tearraven

Vote 4 - Tearraven

Vote 5 - Matt

Vote 6 - Tearraven

4th person voted out of Survivor Psnp Edition 

@the_name_is_matt (7th vote)

Another member of C2 taken out. As a side note, the only way to guarantee you are safe is with immunity in this game. Remember that in the upcoming weeks when your team wants to throw the challenge. 

We're a quarter through survivor now. What's to come, who else will be eliminated, who will be crowned victorious? See you guys in roughly 8 hours for the start of next week. 

• Like 2

Week 4 Day 1 Announcements:

Recap of last week:

This last week was a big one. Double elimination style. We stepped right into the mix with Blue team losing both the first reward and Immunity Challenge this week and sending home the second C2er of Team Blue. We also saw our first hidden immunity idol played of the season. It had no affect on the vote however so maybe next time it'll be more interesting :)p

We moved into the second half of the week where we saw Team Orange lose both the reward and Immunity challenge....starting to see a pattern here. And just like that another C2er left us.

Already to week 4. 12 of you left. Seems like just yesterday we started. We've got two even teams of 6 so no worries on sitting anybody out this week. With this big alliance's plan to keep attacking C2ers, what will the next couple weeks look like. Well let's dive right in and see what happens.

Schedule:

Day 2/3 Reward Challenge – Uncommon trophies matter.

Trophies only count if they’re uncommon. Each uncommon trophy will be worth the following points: Bronze 1, silver 2, gold 3, plat 5

Reward will be 3 solved letters in the Immunity Challenge.

Day 4 Break Day

Day 5/6 Immunity challenge - Letter Remastered

Each team will be given 3 words. The words will be 6-8 characters long, and both teams will have the same words.In order to solve the puzzle, your team must earn a trophy that starts with the same letter as one of the characters.

The tribes will be divided into three puzzle solving teams. One team will be designated to go first, and they must solve their entire puzzle before team two can start, and then they must solve all of their puzzle before team 3 can begin working on theirs.

Teams should notify an admin/post in the thread when they believe they have their puzzle solved - at that point, the next team can begin solving but if they are missing a letter than the next team loses all their progress and has to stop while the previous team has to earn whatever letter they were missing.

If a letter or teammate is giving the tribe too much trouble, you can take a penalty. The penalty automatically solves the letter, but adds 2 hours to your finished time. 

There is a limit of 6 penalties your team can take. Team who solves there words the fastest wins.

Losing team goes to Tribal Council where another member of your team will be voted off.

Day 7 Tribal Council – Each person votes and the person with the most votes will be voted off.

What I need from you guys:

I need you to split up into 3 groups of two and tell me what order you want to go in for the immunity challenge. That's it this week....pretty simple right.

Alrighty folks. That's it for today. As always...if you have any questions, concerns, comments you know what to do.

EDIT: Looks at clock and realize it said it was 7 because the batteries died this morning but it's really 6:30. Oh well.

Edited by Couch
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jem12345 said:

For the reward, can we choose the puzzle the letters go towards? Also, by solving the puzzle, can we just guess the word once we know what it is?

Yes to using the letters towards the words. 

And no. We will be giving you the words at the start of the challenge. 

For instance...team 1s word may be safety. Between the two of you, you need to earn 6 trophies. One starting with an s, an a, an f, an e, and t and a y. Make sense?

Two questions:

1. Letters don't need to be earned in order, correct? So, say the word is "safety", I could earn a trophy beginning with 'Y' as my first one, and it'd count, right?

2. How much does each teammate need to contribute? Can one person solve the puzzle in its entirety?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Two questions:

1. Letters don't need to be earned in order, correct? So, say the word is "safety", I could earn a trophy beginning with 'Y' as my first one, and it'd count, right?

2. How much does each teammate need to contribute? Can one person solve the puzzle in its entirety?

Yes on the first question 

And let's say a team mate has to earn atleast one of the letters. If they don't, you can use the penalty just to make things interesting

15 minutes ago, Couch said:

Yes on the first question 

And let's say a team mate has to earn atleast one of the letters. If they don't, you can use the penalty just to make things interesting

It's stated nowhere in the update how the letters need to be earned, so making a side rule after the fact is more than a little shady.

Moving on though, I have more questions!

First, if a word has the same letter twice, do you need to earn two of the same letter? Also, if the trophy name is in quotes (or in one case, an upside down question mark), does the first letter inside the quotes count? Lastly, if there's a trophy like 100 COMBO, does that count as an O?

8 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

It's stated nowhere in the update how the letters need to be earned, so making a side rule after the fact is more than a little shady.

Moving on though, I have more questions!

In order to solve the puzzle, your team must earn a trophy that starts with the same letter as one of the characters.

If a letter or teammate is giving the tribe too much trouble, you can take a penalty. The penalty automatically solves the letter, but adds 2 hours to your finished time. 

I recall the same thing happening last week and no complaints. Are we back to the Evil Jem character this week that heckles the host? Makes me wonder if Jeff ever got into it with a contestant before or not....need to look into that lmao

Moving on to the next set of questions. 

If there are two of the same letter then yes you need to earn a trophy for each letter

If a trophy says "Jam" the J is what would count for that trophy

If a trophy says "100 complaints from you and only in the 4th week" the c would be the one that counts

If a trophy says "#$%&+?/?+&%$+&%+()$&#$an+$%)@#$&#&4$8a" the letter a is the correct one. 

Lol so the answer is yes. Yes Jeff has gotten into an argument before. I feel less guilty. Post

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Couch said:

In order to solve the puzzle, your team must earn a trophy that starts with the same letter as one of the characters.

I recall the same thing happening last week and no complaints. Are we back to the Evil Jem character this week that heckles the host? Makes me wonder if Jeff ever got into it with a contestant before or not....need to look into that lmao

Moving on to the next set of questions. 

If there are two of the same letter then yes you need to earn a trophy for each letter

If a trophy says "Jam" the J is what would count for that trophy

If a trophy says "100 complaints from you and only in the 4th week" the c would be the one that counts

If a trophy says "#$%&+?/?+&%$+&%+()$&#$an+$%)@#$&#&4$8a" the letter a is the correct one. 

Lol so the answer is yes. Yes Jeff has gotten into an argument before. I feel less guilty. Post

Sorry. I didn't mean to sound harsh. Just be clearer next time. Constructive criticism coming from one event owner to another! ^-^

3 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Sorry. I didn't mean to sound harsh. Just be clearer next time. Constructive criticism coming from one event owner to another! ^-^

No worries. No matter how much time you invest into a week, there are always things you miss. That's why we give day 1 for questions as well as day 4 in case anything is missed.

But thanks. I will try and be more clear next time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spazza136 said:

I thought it was pretty clear Mark, looking forward to giving it a crack.

Dont feel too bad about your hosting skills either, it's difficult to be as good as Jem was hosting the Olympics. We all had so much fun in that one.

The Olympics was a great learning experience. No need to sarcastically bash it.

I've already thought up of its replacement. Look forward to it (when it eventually comes).

1 minute ago, jem12345 said:

The Olympics was a great learning experience. No need to sarcastically bash it.

I've already thought up of its replacement. Look forward to it (when it eventually comes).

There's no need for a lot of things Jem, yet they tend to happen anyway. Glad to hear you're learning something though.

oh good another one, I look forward to going nowhere near it.

24 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

I thought it was pretty clear Mark, looking forward to giving it a crack.

Dont feel too bad about your hosting skills either, it's difficult to be as good as Jem was hosting the Olympics. We all had so much fun in that one.

Oh my god. Somebody call the BURN unit

@Couch I've thought up of more questions since last night! :)

1. If a reward letter is used, does that count as a letter for one teammate (as in the other can get the rest without penalty)?

2. Are we allowed to use multiple penalties at once just to knock a word out?

3. If we use a penalty to finish a word, do we have to wait two hours before starting the next word, or is it two hours added to our total time across all three words?