Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

8 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Didn't know people disliked me this much. Oh well now atleast i can see how my reputation is around here. :D  It's either that or you guys just wanted to get rid of one of the stronger players in the team which looks like a stupid idea so early in the event. But on the other side that sounds like a tactic jem would come up with so im not suprised. 

At least now i can focus on beating a certain someone in a plat race again. Might even double the points. :awesome:

Anyway goodluck to the rest.

People were afraid and thought you were a strong threat??? :lol: That's funny. Thanks for that...I needed a good laugh this morning. 

Personally my vote was out of concern for you. Figured if you weren't distracted with all these other events then you might have a chance to earn some points in that plat race and earn back at least a small part of your dignity. :P

Speaking of that plat race...you better take advantage and earn all the points you can soon. Once THL is over and I'm voted out of this event (which could be sooner than later) I'll be focusing entirely on destroying you once again. :devil:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Hey hey! There's no need to single me out! Do you really think I can get this many followers after getting rejected over 20 times in the Olympics? I'm a little surprised I'm still here!

Hey you never know. I just feel like all the americans are ganging up because they are afraid of the superior eu math. 

5 americans in our team. 5 people voting on me. Coincidence? I think not..

51 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

People were afraid and thought you were a strong threat??? :lol: That's funny. Thanks for that...I needed a good laugh this morning. 

Personally my vote was out of concern for you. Figured if you weren't distracted with all these other events then you might have a chance to earn some points in that plat race and earn back at least a small part of your dignity. :P

Speaking of that plat race...you better take advantage and earn all the points you can soon. Once THL is over and I'm voted out of this event (which could be sooner than later) I'll be focusing entirely on destroying you once again. :devil:

Oh thats cute. It might look like i have done nothing for our plat race yet since i still have 0 points. But i have been working on grinding MP trophies for some pretty nice UR plats so you better watch out :D

• Like 3

The reward challenge has come to an end (half an hour ago.) Be sure to sync your trophies as counting has commenced. Will the orange team continue their winning streak, or will the blue team pull off the victory? Stay tuned to find out!

• Like 1

The scores are in!

Team Orange you glad we're not blue individual scores:

Spazza - 9

Lucas - 0

Kent - 0

Matt - 0 (sit-out)

Zonehunter - 2

Tearraven - 1

Enma - 0

W-dog - 0

Total - 12

Team Blue Da ba Dee individual scores:

Fredoline05 - 0

MStalker - 9

Nogg - 0

Twitch - 0

Jem - 15

Ace - 0

Glennrhee - 2

Total - 26

Congrats to blue team for winning their first challenge! Well done to Spazza, Jem, and Stalker in particular for their strong scores. Blue has earned the advantage of sitting out one player during the reward round, meaning they will need just 6 passes of the baton to successfully win the race. Blue must announce their sit-out and revised order in the thread or via PM an hour prior to the race starting, else it will be chosen at random. They have also won the right to the first immunity idol clue, which will be PMed to all 7 members of the tribe shortly.

We are about 23 hours from the start of the immunity round.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

While I'm posting here, I think it's necessary to thank @Couch @Andrea and @Psy-Tychist for doing a great job as admins so far. I was in a bit of a rut last week, but now I'm starting to get excited!

I have to agree with jem, I'm getting more and more excited about this. Especially the next event (the relay) is looking very interesting, not something you'd expect but a nice surprise!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Here is our master order:

1. @Fredoline05

2. @GlennRhee

3. @jem12345

4. @MStalker58

5. @TwitchReflex

6. @acetryhard

While I'm posting here, I think it's necessary to thank @Couch @Andrea and @Psy-Tychist for doing a great job as admins so far. I was in a bit of a rut last week, but now I'm starting to get excited!

21 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

I have to agree with jem, I'm getting more and more excited about this. Especially the next event (the relay) is looking very interesting, not something you'd expect but a nice surprise!

LOL Don't thank us yet. We're only in week 2 :devil:

Screw it! I've been staring at this clue for over an hour and it's distracting me from actually playing games. :angry: I can't think of a sneaky way to include a guess like @jem12345 just did so I'm just going to throw a wild guess out there. I can rationalize it fitting part of the clue but doesn't make sense with other parts so it's probably completely wrong. :dunno:Anyways...

Jeff Probst. There I spoke your name, please let safety appear.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Screw it! I've been staring at this clue for over an hour and it's distracting me from actually playing games. :angry: I can't think of a sneaky way to include a guess like @jem12345 just did so I'm just going to throw a wild guess out there. I can rationalize it fitting part of the clue but doesn't make sense with other parts so it's probably completely wrong. :dunno:Anyways...

Jeff Probst. There I spoke your name, please let safety appear.

Hmm? Did you think I made a guess? Who said the idol involved making a post? You'll have to do better than that! ?

Ok, so here

Team Team Blue (Da Ba Dee Da Boo Die(If I was orange I would Die)) 

The Order for the Immunity challenge:

1. @Fredoline05

2. @GlennRhee

3. @jem12345

4. @MStalker58

5. @TwitchReflex

6. @acetryhard

EpicNogg will sit out as per reward challenge.

'Team Orange, you glad you're not blue'

The Order for the Immunity Challenge:

1st @the_name_is_matt

2nd@Enma8910

3rd @Wdog-999

4th @spazza136

5th @Tearraven

6th @Kent10201

7th @xZoneHunter

Edit: Thank you Matt for reminding me that I'm blind.

Edit Edit: Starting in 4 hours and a half.

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 2

Our order was turned in prior to the reward challenge start

On 6/8/2017 at 7:15 AM, the_name_is_matt said:

Orange you glad were not blue

order for the relay race is as follows 

1st matthew

2nd enma

3rd wdog

4th spazza

5th tearraven

6th kent

7th zonehunter

Sitting out

Reward challenge matthew 

Immunity challenge lucas 

A quick question about the relay. So we are supposed to announce that we are done in the thread (or PM an admin who will announce it) once we get 20 points, correct? Also, does the next person have to wait until it is actually announced in the thread before starting? Or can they begin immediately once the previous person finishes? Say for example that they know from a PSN message or something but it hasn't been posted here yet.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

A quick question about the relay. So we are supposed to announce that we are done in the thread (or PM an admin who will announce it) once we get 20 points, correct? Also, does the next person have to wait until it is actually announced in the thread before starting? Or can they begin immediately once the previous person finishes? Say for example that they know from a PSN message or something but it hasn't been posted here yet.

That is correct. You need to announce for us to check. The next person can start as soon as you finish but if you don't have the 20 points then any progress they made will be void.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fredoline05 said:

So announcing in this topic is enough?

Yes.

Day 5– Immunity Challenge – Relay Race (The idea for this came from Jem’s Olympics event).

The event will be based off a relay race if you will. Each member will need to earn 20 points before the next person can go. Points are calculated as follows:

• Bronze trophies = 1 point
  • Silver trophies = 3 points
  • Gold trophies = 5 points
  • Plats = 10 points.

Survivors must inform an admin via PM(if done this way, we'll post it in the thread for you) or thread when they think they are done. Once they think they are done the next person on the team can go. If they are not though, any progress made with the second guy will be void and they will need to start over.  

Team Team Blue (Da Ba Dee Da Boo Die(If I was orange I would Die)) 

The Order for the Immunity challenge:

1. @Fredoline05

2. @GlennRhee

3. @jem12345

4. @MStalker58

5. @TwitchReflex

6. @acetryhard

EpicNogg will sit out as per the reward from the reward challenge. Technically he will be the first person but will automatically be given 20 points as if he did play. Meaning Team Blue will be 1/7 through the race once the event starts. Also in the event of a tie, the person who earned the last trophy first will be what is used as the deciding factor.

'Team Orange, you glad you're not blue'

The Order for the Immunity Challenge:

1st @the_name_is_matt

2nd@Enma8910

3rd @Wdog-999

4th @spazza136

5th @Tearraven

6th @Kent10201

7th @xZoneHunter

Start Time 45 minutes from now

• Like 3