Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

Just now, EpicNogg4 said:

Maybe I should of been in the lineup...

You weren't in the lineup because you were the only one who didn't seem to have at least some plan. At least with @acetryhard, he had a plan. His save data was just corrupted unfortunately, so he got flustered for a while.

1 hour ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Maybe I should of been in the lineup...

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

You weren't in the lineup because you were the only one who didn't seem to have at least some plan. At least with @acetryhard, he had a plan. His save data was just corrupted unfortunately, so he got flustered for a while.

If Epic was in the squad you guys would've never finished.

Are you going to be updating the voting spreadsheet weekly @Andrea or was that just for the Prelim?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

If Epic was in the squad you guys would've never finished.

Are you going to be updating the voting spreadsheet weekly @Andrea or was that just for the Prelim?

I've been updating the voting spreadsheet every week, and will continue to do so. Unfortunately releasing it to the public at this time would interfere with the game a bit in terms of who voted for whom, so I've elected to keep it secret until after the season ends. After the winner has been revealed I will release it so that everyone can see how they stacked up/who had idols and didn't play them/who really betrayed who and so on.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Andrea said:

I've been uploading the voting spreadsheet every week, and will continue to do so. Unfortunately releasing it to the public at this time would interfere with the game a bit in terms of who voted for whom, so I've elected to keep it secret until after the season ends. After the winner has been revealed I will release it so that everyone can see how they stacked up/who had idols and didn't play them/who really betrayed who and so on.

Fair enough, I suppose it would ruin strategies for those who may be doing so. I look forward to seeing how everybody gets stabbed in the back and who by.

Week 2 Tribal Council Results

Good morning everyone. The votes are in.

Vote 1. Enma8910

Vote 2. Wdog-999

Vote 3. Wdog-999

Vote 4. Emma8910

Vote 5. Wdog-999

Vote 6. Wdog-999

Vote 7. Wdog-999 - 2ND person voted out of Survivor PSNP Edition..... @Wdog-999

Votes were for Enma and Wdog who are you're two highest scoring teammates. Let's see if that strategy works for you guys. Head back to "camp" and get some rest. Week 3 will start in approximately 35 hours.

Goodnight

Edited by Couch
  • Like 3

Just now, the_name_is_matt said:

7 of the 8 votes were displayed. The 7th vote was enough to eliminate wdog-999

Trying to mimic the actual show as much as possible and that's how they do the voting. You'll find out the 8th vote come the finale ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Since I'm out anyway, may as well bring up that I was in an alliance with everyone else who wasn't in the C2 League, which makes for 9 people now that I'm out. If you're curious, that's how Claws got voted out on his first week and why I did nothing during the relay race as the plan as told to me was to throw the race to vote off Enma. With that in mind, if you're in the C2 League, you may as well give up now unless you can convince some people from the alliance to switch sides.

Also, I had an immunity idol for getting the first plat of the event proper, though I guess I don't have it now. I'd say it was unwise to not use it, but considering they'd probably just try the same shit again next week, it'd be useless anyway due to sheer numbers.

I'm sure no one in the alliance even gives a fuck about this post since as long as they don't cannibalize each other for a while yet, there's no chance of them failing, but I wanted to make the post anyway because I'm pett... I mean, to make it more open so anyone who hasn't caught on yet can use the info if they have the means.

Not to change the subject (b/c I like the drama and the honesty of what is going on out there...) but now that Wdog-999 told you guys he had an idol, it will go back into play. There are still 4 unlockable hints to re-earn this particular idol so have it.

Now back to alliances screwing eachother over please ?

• Like 3