Hi Everyone!

Arch_Fiend_Xlll

Hi guys I signed up a while back to keep track of my stats, but never actually took a look at the forum. I'd like to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Adrian and I'm 22 years old, I've lived in California all my life and have enjoyed playing video games, since I was kid from N64, Gameboy, PS 1, Xbox, Xbox 360, to now a PS3. I used to be all about Xbox, but I sold it and decided to get a PS3 and I fell in love with it, since I was so surprised how much better I liked it compared to Xbox 360. My favorite series is probably Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil, I like most genres of games though. Currently I am playing Borderland 2 and so far really enjoy it and I'm going to try and platinum it if I can hehe.

Edited by Arch_Fiend_Xlll

I dare say that if you made it through Resident Evil Op on Professional with an S rating and can't platinum Borderlands 2 than I would be very confused and surprised.

On the other hand, welcome to the forums. We also have a GAsA, that's Gaming Addicts semi-Anonymous, where we discuss who has this bigger controller.. Which usually ends up with me in a room by myself with my controller and the measuring tape -- A story for another time!

Anyway, Welcome to the forums! :highfive:

Welcome! :]

I don't have a lot of games myself, but Borderlands 2 is one of them. Just a heads up: if you're going to do True Vault Hunter Mode, know that that will be the last playthrough with a single character you can do. During that playthrough, once you beat the final boss again, all side missions have their enemies bumped up to 50. And after all of that, you're just walking around doing practically nothing. This is important so that you can wait until you're level 50 to do certain missions that will give you certain weapons (like the side mission in Sanctuary that gives you the pistol with +100% melee damage). Something I thought I'd tell you that I would have really liked to know when I was playing.

Welcome to the site!

Hearing all the excitement about Borderlands 2, I wish all the more, I could play it...

But I get motion sick from the first game :S:blush: , so I won't just buy the second one, even though I might be able to play it. But for just trying, it's too much money for me.