"Run Like The Wind" trophy unobtainable (PS3)

ULTRAUNKNOWN888

17 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

Why are u downloading to ps3 for vita??

Because you can do it and because sometimes it works when it doesn't work downloading directly to Vita?

LOL @ people suggesting to rebuild your console when the issue is on the Store itself. Typical retarded replies by ignorant people. When they "archived" the Transaction History from more than 2 years ago they told me to rebuild my PS4. I didn't even have one at that time, and the problem was on the site itself. And i keep reminding everyone that they once recommended me to format a PS4 with a PS3-related issue. On the PlayStation Store itself, again.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

On 03.02.2019 at 5:55 AM, cris3f said:

This must surely be a joke...

Joke what? Sony support helped me 4-5 times. The game with disabled psn trophy/platinum trophy is a reason to call Sony. Tell me if Sony ignore your message re this problem.

NO ONE OF YOU DID CONTACT SONY. WHY?

Rockstar and Sony did not warn you what online feature is disabled and platinum trophy is unobtainable. You ll never buy the game with unobtainable platinum. You have right to to ask Sony to return money. Tell me if Sony refuse to do it

Edited by IoIly

5 hours ago, IoIly said:

Joke what? Sony support helped me 4-5 times. The game with disabled psn trophy/platinum trophy is a reason to call Sony. Tell me if Sony ignore your message re this problem.

Rockstar and Sony did not warn you what online feature is disabled and platinum trophy is unobtainable. You ll never buy the game with unobtainable platinum. You have right to to ask Sony to return money. Tell me if Sony refuse to do it

Have you tried to contact Sony then?

On 2/3/2019 at 8:59 PM, IoIly said:

Actually in the terms or service and end user license agreement you agreed to, specifically states that they can disable any parts of their service without warning and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sony can't help you unlock trophies in a game they didn't develop anyways, the most they can do is give you troubleshooting that is usually useless.

Reason why none of us contact Sony is that we know that the ps store has a no refund policy 

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Actually in the terms or service and end user license agreement you agreed to, specifically states that they can disable any parts of their service without warning and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sony can't help you unlock trophies in a game they didn't develop anyways, the most they can do is give you troubleshooting that is usually useless.

Reason why none of us contact Sony is that we know that the ps store has no a refund policy 

They do have a refund policy. Once I mistakenly bought Tekken 6 thinking it was for the PS3 but it was for the PSP only. Called the support, they removed the game from my download list and got my money back immediately.

However, I have to agree with you that with regard to trophies Sony can't do anything about it.

35 minutes ago, Shiganshina said:

They do have a refund policy. Once I mistakenly bought Tekken 6 thinking it was for the PS3 but it was for the PSP only. Called the support, they removed the game from my download list and got my money back immediately.

However, I have to agree with you that with regard to trophies Sony can't do anything about it.

Well, this actually makes a lot more sense than crying for a not-so-unobtainable trophy.

Everyone don't waste your time contacting Sony about trophies.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Reason why none of us contact Sony is that we know that the ps store has no a refund policy 

Due to bug i could not receive end of game trophies in vita version Darkest Dungeon. Sony refunded money.

5 hours ago, Shiganshina said:

Have you tried to contact Sony then?

I completed GTA5 few years ago

4 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Well, this actually makes a lot more sense than crying for a not-so-unobtainable trophy.

Everyone don't waste your time contacting Sony about trophies.

Rockstar will restore the feature only if a couple houndreds of players report the problem to Sony. You waste your time begging R* and creating petitions

2 minutes ago, IoIly said:

Rockstar will restore the feature only if a couple houndreds of players report the problem to Sony. You waste your time begging R* and creating petitions

I didn't say to beg anyone or make petitions. I actually despise gaming-related petitions because most of the times they're stupid and the creators think that they can win even if they received 200-ish signatures.

Edited by Lance_87

4 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Well, i'm seeing you got it legitimately back in 2013. So what do you want?

The forum rules allow me to take part in any discussions. I just help people

5 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Probably a courtesy refund just to get you to leave them alone

So send them report. They order to R* to restore the feature to get you to leave them alone

9 minutes ago, IoIly said:

So send them report. They order to R* to restore the feature to get you to leave them alone

??? You are wrong. Sony has no control over trophy coding in the game. This is implemented by Rockstar under Sony's rules and guidance around trophies. Patching broken trophies is solely R* responsibility. Sony will not pressure them. R* is also responsible for how long they choose to keep the game servers up and running. 

Bottom Line: pressuring Sony to fix a 3rd party game is completely pointless as nothing will come of it. If this was a 1st party game, let's say Uncharted, you could petition Playstation but your efforts would best be directed at Naughty Dog. 

24 minutes ago, IoIly said:

The forum rules allow me to take part in any discussions. I just help people

They can't order rockstar to fix their game, they have no jurisdiction over a 3rd parties trophies or servers

It is never going to be fixed, you can blame all the hackers for this

Edited by SnowxSakura

8 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

??? You are wrong. Sony has no control over trophy coding in the game. This is implemented by Rockstar under Sony's rules and guidance around trophies. Patching broken trophies is solely R* responsibility. Sony will not pressure them. R* is also responsible for how long they choose to keep the game servers up and running. 

Bottom Line: pressuring Sony to fix a 3rd party game is completely pointless as nothing will come of it. If this was a 1st party game, let's say Uncharted, you could petition Playstation but your efforts would best be directed at Naughty Dog. 

You ll never buy the game without trophy support or with unobtainable trophies. Sony informs you in the store about upcoming server shutdowns. My american friend was refunded in Walmart few years ago. He returned BF4 (ps3). Due to bug people cant complete chapter if got killed. What is the difference between Walmart and psn store? Report the problem to Sony if R* ignore you. Wait answer of Sony and ask money back in case of bad news

5 minutes ago, IoIly said:

You ll never buy the game without trophy support or with unobtainable trophies. Sony informs you in the store about upcoming server shutdowns. My american friend was refunded in Walmart few years ago. He returned BF4 (ps3). Due to bug people cant complete chapter if got killed. What is the difference between Walmart and psn store? Report the problem to Sony if R* ignore you. Wait answer of Sony and ask money back in case of bad news

Maybe it's the language barrier but the issue I'm address is if Playstation gives to craps what Rockstar does with their game, not if Sony may or may not give you a refund on your game. If you want to know more about their refund policy, see here. Glad you got a refund, but Rockstar alone can patch their game to fix the Run like the wind trophy and it likely will never happen. 

1 hour ago, IoIly said:

I would, I play the games mainly for fun, unobtainables aren't going to stop me

• Like 1

I don't understand you lolly, if you are so concerned about the situation why don't you contact Sony and report back here? That would be more helpful than telling people to do that...as said before the trophy is indeed achievable with a bit of luck so most trophy hunters already got it this way and don't care about it. 

35 minutes ago, Shiganshina said:

I don't understand you lolly, if you are so concerned about the situation why don't you contact Sony and report back here? That would be more helpful than telling people to do that...as said before the trophy is indeed achievable with a bit of luck so most trophy hunters already got it this way and don't care about it. 

He won't contact them because he doesn't need it, he got it with another account back when the game was released.