"Run Like The Wind" trophy unobtainable (PS3)

ULTRAUNKNOWN888

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

So... will there be anything we start or?

I'm still sending the same email everyday but the development team ([email protected]) has never replied so far...I guess I'll wait for a server shutdown notice, after which, if it's not fixed yet, I'll just get a hacker to place a bounty on me, which is how 95% of the achievers got the trophy after April 2017.

4 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

You mean all the achievers right?

I don‘t believe old bountys will work here.

Most of them yes, that's why I say 95% cause some of them could have actually carried an old bounty before it was patched.

3 hours ago, AN0n1m8 said:

what about if PSNP staff just allow the hacking of this trophy?

It's not that they allow the hacking of the trophy. You simply won't get flagged for getting a bounty from a hacker. It's very similar to the glitched/hacked lobbies of RDR where you could go from level 1 to 50 in no time.

Edited by Stealth_Purist

43 minutes ago, Stealth_Purist said:

Most of them yes, that's why I say 95% cause some of them could have actually carried an old bounty before it was patched.

It's not that they allow the hacking of the trophy. You simply won't get flagged for getting a bounty from a hacker. It's very similar to the glitched/hacked lobbies of RDR where you could go from level 1 to 50 in no time.

But why then codbo2 big leagues trophy cannot be earnable? I mean, the way you get run like the wind or this, are the same. However you will be flagged only if you get the codbo2 trophy and not the gta one.

I think both should not be flaggable only if those are the last trophies that you earn. Maybe this will give an opportunity to get the platinum without any risk of hacking the anothers (or taking any kind of advantage).

17 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

But why then codbo2 big leagues trophy cannot be earnable? I mean, the way you get run like the wind or this, are the same. However you will be flagged only if you get the codbo2 trophy and not the gta one.

I think both should not be flaggable only if those are the last trophies that you earn. Maybe this will give an opportunity to get the platinum without any risk of hacking the anothers (or taking any kind of advantage).

Nope they are not the same. In GTA V, a hacker simply places a bounty on you but you still have to fulfill the requirement for the trophy by surviving 1h in game. I'm not too familiar with BO2, but from what I read, the Big Leagues trophy can only be unlocked by a hacker so the player is not fulfilling the requirement for the trophy.

Cheated trophies must be flagged all the time, it doesn't matter whether it's the first or last one you get, but in the case of GTA, considering that Rockstar refuse to fix it, players deserve to get the trophy the way we all know.

On 15/11/2018 at 7:40 AM, Stealth_Purist said:

Nope they are not the same. In GTA V, a hacker simply places a bounty on you but you still have to fulfill the requirement for the trophy by surviving 1h in game. I'm not too familiar with BO2, but from what I read, the Big Leagues trophy can only be unlocked by a hacker so the player is not fulfilling the requirement for the trophy.

Cheated trophies must be flagged all the time, it doesn't matter whether it's the first or last one you get, but in the case of GTA, considering that Rockstar refuse to fix it, players deserve to get the trophy the way we all know.

You're right. So, if i win Run like the wind right now, i will be NOT flagged?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AN0n1m8 said:

You're right. So, if i win Run like the wind right now, i will be NOT flagged?

Just what Lance said. Nobody will be flagged for RLTW. You could however be flagged for the level-up trophies if a hacker decides to make you level 100 instantly.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 6:19 AM, Stealth_Purist said:

I'm still sending the same email everyday but the development team ([email protected]) has never replied so far...I guess I'll wait for a server shutdown notice, after which, if it's not fixed yet, I'll just get a hacker to place a bounty on me, which is how 95% of the achievers got the trophy after April 2017.

100% achievers after april 2017 not 95%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KillerLegend91 said:

100% achievers after april 2017 not 95%

Incorrect. Some of them could have actually carried an old bounty before Rockstar removed the feature. In that case, the trophy would have popped right after logging in the multiplayer for them, making the achievement fully legit.

Edited by Stealth_Purist

3 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

I won't do it.

One Trophy that could ban your Profile. I mean it really sucks that you can't get it but from now on i guess we all learned something out of this.

Always get the online trophies out of the way first. 

Oh god, not this story again...you won't get banned for unlocking Run Like the Wind...you should know it by now ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, IoIly said:

Just curious what people will do if Rockstar make few more trophies unobtainable? Trophies are the part of the game. You can report this case to Sony if Rockstar ignore you and ask to return money 

They would laugh at you over the phone and hang up if you're wanting your money back because some trophies don't unlock.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

They would laugh at you over the phone and hang up if you're wanting your money back because some trophies don't unlock.

I have very good experience with Sony support. People need help of Sony. Sony will push Rockstar

Edited by IoIly

7 minutes ago, IoIly said:

I have very good experience with Sony support. People need help of Sony. Sony will push Rockstar

What makes Sony so special if the issue was also on 360 and possibly on PC? Good experience with Sony support? Not anymore, FFS. I reported them a bug with the PlayStation Store and they told me to restore my PS4. Jesus Christ the punches in the nose they deserve.

30 minutes ago, IoIly said:

They already have a strict no refund policy on digital purchases, and the chances of them refunding you over something that doesn't affect the overall functionality of the game is even more unlikely.

@Lance_87Man their forums are even worse. I reported that a psp game on the store had a broken cover art icon in the purchase history, and the so-called community moderators just attacked me over it being something minor and a waste of time.

Edited by SnowxSakura

7 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

They already have a strict no refund policy on digital purchases, and the chances of them refunding you over something that doesn't affect the overall functionality of the game is even more unlikely.

@Lance_87Man their forums are even worse. I reported that a psp game on the store had a broken cover art icon in the purchase history, and the so-called community moderators just attacked me over it being something minor and a waste of time.

Really? I want to know more. Do you have a link or something? -_-