Injustice 2 Trophy Thoughts Thread

DrakeHellsing

It's between MKX and MK9, i am disappointed due no battle mode here, they introduce only trophy doing certain combo with some characters, i don't know how they are for sure but if gameplay is like first injustice or MKX are a walk in the park those trophy. I'll pass for now, since i don't think it's hard than the first. 

1 hour ago, Killbomb said:

If it takes 24 hours of playtime to max a character then I won't be getting this Platinum.

Same. Kind of a shame they come out so close together though since Injustice 2 will probably get forgotten about once I get my hands on T7. The recent Netherrealm games are the only 2D fighters I have really gotten into since juggling is a big part of the game like it is in Tekken. 

I've almost got the platinum for MK, just another 12 characters to go.

This will be my first day one fighting game purchase this gen. It was going to be Street Fighter in-till Capcom pulled a Capcom. #SinglePlayerFansMatter

Edited by Splathew

12 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

That being said, I'm not that much into arcade fighting in general, only one I really enjoyed that isn't Smash Bros. on either N64 or GC is Super Street Fighter II Turbo.

To be fair, EVERYONE enjoys SSFIIT. :D

Injustice 2 looks good though.  My brother is getting it at launch, I believe, so I'll nick it off him somewhere down the line and give it a shot.

22 hours ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Anyone know how long it will take to level up one character? Should be getting my copy either today or tommorow :)

Hopefully it wont be so bad, about to start it (letting this patch download, which isn't taking long), but I'd say, depending on how well you fight is my guess and how many matches you do and all that sort of stuff... but hopefully not long for each character.