Injustice 2 Trophy Thoughts Thread

DrakeHellsing

So, thoughts here?

I for one think it's not too bad, but some things are very much uninspired, in particular "certain character must defeat certain character with certain move" plastered over the list for like... 10-15 of the trophies.

Edited by BlindMango
Improved tite

20 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Doesn't look as hard as the first unless the battle simulator endings is the equivalent to battle mode. Also reaching max level with all characters sounds like a grindfest. I love the trophy images though. 

The endings trophy should be similar to how that trophy worked in the first game. Definitely looks like an easier list but get those ranked wins early before only hardcore players are left.

I am wondering if they'll add DLC trophies to this one from the Fighter Packs to be released.  I mean they did so for the 2nd Kombat Pack in MKX.

Edit: I actually wonder if some or most can be done in 2-player mode, such as not getting hit for 10 seconds, not missing with Deadshot, etc, etc.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

10 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I actually wonder if some or most can be done in 2-player mode, such as not getting hit for 10 seconds, not missing with Deadshot, etc, etc.

I was able to boost some similar trophies in MKX using two controllers or vs CPU, but for the 10 seconds trophy it always seems to be online only.

Trophies look like they'll be a grind, but nothing too difficult. 

4 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I was able to boost some similar trophies in MKX using two controllers or vs CPU, but for the 10 seconds trophy it always seems to be online only.

Trophies look like they'll be a grind, but nothing too difficult. 

Yeah, this time it doesn't state it's online, just in a match for the 10 second trophy, so there is that, but hey, we shall all find out once the game drops next week.

Reach max lvl with all characters : what the fuck ? That was already pretty long in the first one (I remember doing the same thing in training mode or else while I was watching a movie xD) but in this one, I have the impression that it'll be way more longer and without much difficult, the trophy from what I see, is shitty to me. Especially the "Kazuma must defeat Nishiki (a wink to Yakuza !!! xD)" for almost 20 trophy ... Too repetitive, disappointed by the trophies. 

Seems like a majority of the list can be done with a second controller.

9 hours ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

We need to know what max level means. The below can potentially be as much as a deal breaker for most people as The Hero We Deserve on the first one:

vunMppJ.jpg

It's the Mortal Kombat equivalent of My Kung Fu is Stronger lol.

3 hours ago, DPatriot said:

Its typical Neatherrealms list. 

Its so weird that 1st Injustice is rarest fighting game though.

Not weird at all. Battle Mode on the PS4 without the possibility of deleting the patches is a nightmare. And The Hero We Deserve is ridiculous. I know because I have them.

I'm going to wait to pick this game up the max level with all characters looks like it will be really grindy depending on how many characters are in the game and what the max level is  hopefully its nothing like mk9 time wise that was horrible :/

Edited by Mizztec

Getting this day one and the trophies haven't put me off in the slightest. I like you have to do certain things with certain characters as makes you try out different characters :)

Feel free to add me anyone for fights on Injustice 2. 

On 10-5-2017 at 1:40 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

So, thoughts here?

I for one think it's not too bad, but some things are very much uninspired, in particular "certain character must defeat certain character with certain move" plastered over the list for like... 10-15 of the trophies.

For shits and giggles, I decided to do a quick skim count... didn't do it a second time to see if I miscounted but I ended up at a whopping 28 of these trophies, plus one more later on that's multiplayer related as well.

Personally about the first game, I was not really excited after the demo and I only played it after it was on PS+. I thought it was pretty mediocre, I would play the second game only if it ends up on PS+.

That being said, I'm not that much into arcade fighting in general, only one I really enjoyed that isn't Smash Bros. on either N64 or GC is Super Street Fighter II Turbo.

19 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

It's the Mortal Kombat equivalent of My Kung Fu is Stronger lol.

If it takes 24 hours of playtime to max a character then I won't be getting this Platinum.

32 minutes ago, Speedyviper666 said:

So hyped for this and tekken 7

Same. Kind of a shame they come out so close together though since Injustice 2 will probably get forgotten about once I get my hands on T7. The recent Netherrealm games are the only 2D fighters I have really gotten into since juggling is a big part of the game like it is in Tekken.