Cat Fight trophy

local_jesster

13 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

seems with the new update 1.04 the bronze boxes are now 5000 and not 1000 so that grind just got more of a headache!!! thanks :)

Time to delete said patch by reinstalling my game then ha ha ?

Cheers for the heads up 

2 hours ago, sinisterb00n said:

Made it! :D

There was this event with Wonderwoman where you get 1 random ability. With the savetrick there are infinite retries. YEAH BABY! :D

Not infinite, You are limited by how much money you have. The event costs 150,000 credits.

12 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Not infinite, You are limited by how much money you have. The event costs 150,000 credits.

True.

Trick:

1. Pay the fee, exit out and backup your save

2. Do the event, get the reward

3. Don't return to the main menu

4. Quit the game

5. Download your save

6. Go "online" to refresh your gear/abilities (they are not in your inventory at first, only after you click "online")

7. Repeat from step 2

You can do this with every event, and get unlimited motherboxes and stuff. Doesnt matter if it's a one time only event or not. ^^

Edited by sinisterb00n
  • Like 1

Hey, 

New to here just wanted to post something I discovered. 

Re the event where you get a random ability it actually resets every 6ish hours. 

Got one last night then noticed the event was different the following day so as long as you build up 150k then you could chip away at however many abilities are left to increase the Cat call ability  (have 44 left now) hope this helps someone out 

I think Cat Call it's basically impossible to get..i opened A LOT of crates, did a bunch of matches on Multiverse and online, made Catwoman my most played character and even played 3 Multiverse that gave you an ability for reward. And what i got? Nothing, a bunch of abilities for other characters that i don't even use.

On 10/6/2017 at 11:55 AM, sinisterb00n said:

True.

Trick:

4. Quit the game

5. Download your save

6. Go "online" to refresh your gear/abilities (they are not in your inventory at first, only after you click "online")

7. Repeat from step 2

You can do this with every event, and get unlimited motherboxes and stuff. Doesnt matter if it's a one time only event or not. ^^

Did this all day, still don't have it

On 6/10/2017 at 3:55 AM, sinisterb00n said:

True.

Trick:

4. Quit the game

5. Download your save

7. Repeat from step 2

So with this method you only pay the fee once then and you can try as much times as possible?