Since it's open beta, can we earn trophies from this game? and launch heroes

Alantor32

11 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

I want to know if we can earn trophies for Marvel Heroes Omega since it's currently in Open Beta. Can someone tell me we can earn all trophies including the platinum? Thanks in advance.

Yes! All trophies including the platinum can be earned! ?

1 minute ago, ThretZ-92 said:

Yes! All trophies including the platinum can be earned! 1f601.png

Sweet. Also, I may change the topic regarding this next question, what are the launch heroes we will get when we download the game from the PS Store without buying the starter packs from the PS Store?

3 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Sweet. Also, I may change the topic regarding this next question, what are the launch heroes we will get when we download the game from the PS Store without buying the starter packs from the PS Store?

Those heroes are in the game, it just means you can unlock them with real money is all.  Like the X-Men there, Kitty's in the game, Storm is among the others.  Same with Star-Lord and Rocket.

Be careful though, there are a lot of problems with the trophies. The trophies for prestiging, and for prestiging a second time are glitched, and don't always pop. I've also seen reports of random chapter trophies not popping, as well as the getting 5 heroes to 60 trophy not popping. So, yes, you can get the plat, but it's also pretty risky to do some things right now. The developers are aware and are working on patching it though.

4 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

You will get daredevil for free, aswell his alternative costume. When you finish Prologue, you get 400 free eternity splinters, currency used to buy heroes with.

5 minutes ago, rpg49ers said:

Man without fear must be Ps+ exclusive, cannot unlock the costume with eternity splinters.

https://i.imgur.com/3WfIA8q.jpg

It is. You have to download it from the PSN store. https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/marvel-heroes-omega-daredevil-man-without-fear-costume/cid=UP0290-CUSA06762_00-CSTDD10000000000

2 hours ago, ThretZ-92 said:

You will get daredevil for free, aswell his alternative costume. When you finish Prologue, you get 400 free eternity splinters, currency used to buy heroes with.

You only get the costume if you have PS+, and they give you 525 splinters now.

so those prestige ones might be glitched ?think i'll get 5 heroes to level 60 first and hope that pops.  By then hopefully a patch will be out and ill prestige them all :-)

5 people already have the plat already so it must work?

The five heroes to lv60 i read you might have to have them all at 60 at the same time? - anyone know?

Edited by chickenbaltipie
more information

Since a few of y'all seem to be experts, would anyone care to answer some, or all, of these questions?

1. Can I realistically expect to have enough to unlock Spider-Man from one playthrough with Daredevil? (Spidey is 900 odd infinity thingies IIRC)

2. Is there any post game content, or is it just free roam / replay the story with someone else?

2.5. Do you reckon there's gonna be more story content added later down the line, given the online nature of the game?

3. The fuck is a Legendary Grind? 

I thought there was more questions, there is not, it's just me asking how long until I own Spidey, and how bad is the grind. I should also say I don't give a toss about the trophies, but if and when I unlock Spidey fully, I'm 10/10 100%ing everything with the webslinger.

28 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Since a few of y'all seem to be experts, would anyone care to answer some, or all, of these questions?

1. Can I realistically expect to have enough to unlock Spider-Man from one playthrough with Daredevil? (Spidey is 900 odd infinity thingies IIRC)

2. Is there any post game content, or is it just free roam / replay the story with someone else?

2.5. Do you reckon there's gonna be more story content added later down the line, given the online nature of the game?

I thought there was more questions, there is not, it's just me asking how long until I own Spidey, and how bad is the grind. I should also say I don't give a toss about the trophies, but if and when I unlock Spidey fully, I'm 10/10 100%ing everything with the webslinger.

Im not expert but i can answer your questions.

1) When you start with 525 splinter , but you dont use them (because daredevil) you need i think around 225 splinter (spides is 750 splinter i think , maybe little bit more or less). 

While playing you will get around 10 splinter per hour sometimes more.  So you stick to Daredevil for aprox 20 hours. playthrough and level 60 should be faster than 20h . But you should be close than.

2) yeah you can go through every chapter /free roam , or you do operations  , which are same story areas but with little bit different tasks (like killing 200 adds or so) , you can also do legendary quests , never ending quest line for legendary coins.

3) There is an extra chapter on Pc which will come to Ps4 . Also other content confirmed , like raids and other endgame content. But devs focus on bug fixes right now.

4) You have on every character an Legendary slot , you can buy and equip an Legendary item for 300 Legendary coins (or cheap one is 25 , but its crap) . This Legendary item has an exp bar like your character , when you fill it the legendary item gets effects . For a Trophy you have to level it up to max , which takes preeeeeeeetty long.

Like i said , im not expert , but i hope i could help you. (you can also buy spidey for around 10 €)

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

1.) Nope, spidey price is 775 eternity splinters. Enemies drop 1 every 6-8 min and if you are lucky 5 splinters.

3.) Finish the story to unlock Legendary Missions. This missions will earn you Legendary marks a new currency to buy equipment.

If you Kill small Doops/ big Cosmic Doop they have a chance to drop Marks.

Edited by rpg49ers

3 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

1.) Nope, spidey price is 775 eternity splinters. Enemies drop 1 every 6-8 min and if you are lucky 5 splinters.

They drop 1-5. If I get more than 1 at all, it's usually 4 for some reason. I've gotten all the amounts at least once though.

• 2 weeks later...