Would you rather.....

xiFiend

I think that you two entirely missed the point of the post. I would argue that most people here play the games that they enjoy, but saying that to this post only puts him down and gets nowhere. It can be an interesting question, especially if people expand on it and ask different ones (ie, it becomes a forum game).

Back to the question, it depends on what you mean by terrible. If you are just referring to easy ones, then I think 'terrible' is not a good descriptor. Trine 2 was a game I really enjoyed, and yet the plat is incredibly easy, would that make it terrible? So I will answer both questions:

If terrible means bad games, then I would rather have no platinums because I would not have enjoyed getting the ten, and just having them isn't worth it.

If terrible just means easy games, then I would happily have ten. The ease or difficulty of the platinum never really bother me, I am just concerned with my experience getting there.

• Like 3

I rather play games i like but if the only option was to to have 10 platinum or no platinum i would choose the 10 platinums even if the game was hannah montana because at least i would earn the trophy and display it proudly instead of those who hack then just to show their ultra rare trophies who were obtained by cheating.

I'd choose no platinums. I play for fun. I care less about those shiny objects anyway now. Buying a game using my salary is already considered to be a :platinum:, Unlocking stuffs after beating a game especially when you beat a high difficulty is another :platinum:, and playing it with enjoyment is another :platinum:. That makes 3 :platinum: s on game for me either with or without trophies :P:lol:

Edited by NightWing127