Thoughts about the game?

6 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Also, I wonder if they will make a PS3 version.

They most likely won't do that but I recall seeing the season two trailer and at the end where it shows all the different platforms it's releasing on and there it says the game is releasing on the XBOX 360. I thought to myself, if they are going to release it on the 360 then they should also release it for the PS3, but yet they completely forget about it. :(

And I thought at one point Telltale said they were going to release season 1 for the PS-Vita but nope. Just like the big 3 publishers (Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and Activision) they forgot about that little system that I thought had big potential but had been doomed from the start. -_-

Edited by Skeptical69

I really, really enjoyed season 1 a lot more than I thought I would. I even enjoyed the DLC (episodes 6-8) even more. Each episode just got stronger and stronger so I am excited for season 2. I just hope my choices carry over from last time. I know when I had to go back to episode 1 to make a different choice towards the end, I got a message that said all of my other choices will be erased. I saved to the cloud before redoing the episode. Thankfully there are no stupid trophies like that this time around. I hate TellTale trophies that kind of force you into making the choice. The beauty of TellTale games is that you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the story without worrying about missables.

I'm waiting till it goes on a great sale, i didn't hate the first but honestly thought it was weak. I do think season 2 game too early for it compared to other games. especially when it's dlc is barely shorter than a game. on twitter and facebook i have seen so many angry comments about it. you would think they would listen to their fans and do wolf among us 2 or something already. however, minecraft is a cheap game. i would not be surprised if it's a cheap license in comparison to make games for, plus it's one of the only kid friendly games they have. (granted parents let their kids play anything nowadays)

On 7/9/2017 at 3:34 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

What do you guys think will this be better than the first one? First one was allright, but nothing really special boring parts as well. However i think they will add a ton off DLC on this one too like they did with the first one. And make Deluxe Edition on disc again. So probably gonna wait for this when it's all finished up, just like Marvel Telltale.

Actually surprisingly  enjoyed the first season. I will get the second season for sure but only once it's all done and on sale. So I will get it but willing to wait. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 2:54 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Anyway, i'm looking forward to do this game anyway. Another easy plat added. But agree with @NathanielJohn that they should make another Wolf Among Us 2.

That really needs to happen, the first was just so amazing, imo best telltale game 

• Like 1

I personally feel like the first season should have only been four episodes, the last four felt forced and less enjoyable. However I understand mine craft is more popular than wolf among us or borderlands. I loved wolf among us and would love a sequel to it but the near future is looking grim for it.

Although I truly enjoyed the game of thrones telltale game. I know a ton of people found it rather boring but to me it stayed incredible the entire time. But I am a fan boy who reads all the books and the Blu-ray seasons so I may be biased. Either way I play everything telltale puts out but the titles lately have seemed to be getting worse and worse. Although Guardians of the Galaxy seems good so far. 

• Like 1